First Time On Butterfly Wings - Cover

First Time On Butterfly Wings

by Katinka

Copyright© 2008 by Katinka

Erotica Sex Story: How to belong to the utmost in social status: be a cheergirl. Well you hook up with a sports jock. Check. You are not bad at gynastics. Check. You are drop dead gorgeous. Check. But what else? Oh right: loose morals!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   .

YES it was going to happen. Tonight I would lose my cherry to the most desirable guy in school. I had longed for this moment for ages and in the end things had progressed almost too fast to apprehend. For years I had this dream to have Charles McPherson do the honors to bust my hymen. Charlie was captain of the football team. He was a natural leader and everybody always listened to him and did what he ordered and he was just a sophomore like me. We had been in the same classes from kindergarten up, but from that first moment on he never even saw me standing there. Well you probably know the kind. It would just stay with dreaming. Or so I thought...

Thinking back how I got to this point...

Well let me tell you first how I look. I know that I have a nice body. I do lots of dancing and aerobics and my body has matured very well. So I know I'm pretty. After some tries from the guys to date me and my stern denying answer, they never came to the idea to ask me out again, also because I am kind of a nerd. Thick glasses (minus 4), A average, intelligent and not very outgoing to guys. Shy. But that had not always been the case.

When I was little, I detested the thought of wearing clothing. It was a real struggle to get me in anything at all in the morning so my mom dressed me in next to nothing in the summertime. I always only wore short skirts and small tops and if we wanted to swim most of the time I wore nothing at all. I loved the way I could play unrestricted and it never bothered me that everybody could see all of me, really it didn't even come into my mind that I was showing "privates". In kindergarten the teachers had to remind me almost daily to put on undies to school. Of course when I left the house they were there, but I would take them off as soon as I could. In the end mom gave the teachers a supply of clean knickers. I have grown to accept them of course, but I still think underwear is uncomfortable.

Also it helped that my "bestest" friend of all time was the boy next door. I probably should have said "the girl next door"? Because it turned out later that he was as gay as they come. Not that it bothered us then or even now, but you cannot say that he had a restricting influence on me and him playing in the attic, rolling in the tall grass with nothing on or my small, tight undies and even smaller skirts in colder weather. Being on a farm we lived a bit away from our school friends and we were more or less condemned to each other. We paraded long, hot afternoons in the nude in the kiddy pool in the back yard. We played doctor together and all and it was never threatening or privacy invading me playing with his thingy or him playing with my cunny. We had lots of sleepovers and in those hot summers we always slept in the nude in the same bed, curled up together. There were days that we never saw a stitch of clothing and our moms were okay with that. We did that up till 13 when I had my first period and even then I only wore tiny bikini bottoms: nothing much to hide up there yet.

All changed after I entered puberty at 13 and Jack moved south with his parents and I lost my innocent partner in nudity. I grew breasts with sensitive nipples real fast and puberty boys in school started looking at me wantonly. They tried to hypnotize my chest with their hungry looks or look under my skirt to see the color of my panties or to "read my lips". It was the first time in my life that I noticed other people seeing me as a lust object and it made me feel uneasy. I know I am not bad looking, beautiful even, but I never learned to accept my looks or expressed myself with my maturing exterior. I hid in large clothes, always wore the obligatory skirts on my Catholic prep school, but the large size skirts and huge sweatshirts and large shoes completed the camouflage. I'm a natural redhead and I kept my long hair loose, covering my face. Luckily for me I have the deep dark red and not the carrot red. I must say I am really proud of my very long, deep red hair. Also I'm 5'7, slender build and dancer's body, with greenish eyes. My breasts are a nice full size B with brown nipples and my vagina is mature too. Well at least I think it is.

So ... well first let's see where my past gets off.

I was ready for change. I could feel all my energy bottled up inside and I was jealous of the guys an' dolls that frolicked carefree around the cafeteria. I longed to let myself go and be carefree again with the wilder bunch, but I was too afraid to completely let go and maybe lose control. So you see I had locked myself up in a circle of longing and denial. I missed out on goofing around and doing stupid teenage stuff.

Some five weeks ago, just five weeks ago, just after the start of the new school year, it all DID change. I bumped into Charles running in the hallway. I still had trouble finding my way in the new school building after the switch to high school. Charles I knew from the adjourning middle school. I always had a secret crush on him, but he was the one guy that went too far on a date, grabbing me under my skirt at the movies. I had set my hopes on that date coming out and confessing my love for him and live happily ever after. Yeeaah, I know ... The effect of the evening turned out to accomplish the opposite.

He already had a reputation as a superb quarterback and as a ladies guy in middle school and he took his rep with him to our new school.

Anyway, we crashed hard and some way he ended up on top of me facing down and me on my back facing up and with my legs sprawled wide. It was the well known missionary position, but with clothes on. We were both late for class so the hall was pretty empty. Luckily no one saw our strange display.

My plaited school skirt had ridden all the way up on my hips and he had an unobstructed view of my cotton clad pussy as he tried to get up with some dignity. As my legs were spread wide he had almost no room to put down his hands and his face fell into my pussy as his left hand slipped and he tumbled forward again. It made things even worse. Now his nose was drawing my panties into my vagina only tighter, presenting him with a first class camel toe. The outline of the whole beaver was there clear to see in front of him and my red pubes AND the blue string of the tampon were spilling out the sides of the underwear by his actions too.

At the same time I tried to get up and eventually I crawled from under him, getting distance between his prying eyes and my poor pussy. I yanked my skirt down, obstructing his view as soon as I could.

"I think you have seen just enough," I said, trying to regain some control and put him at a distance. He could have left it at that, but he decided to backfire it to me.

"Yes I do think I have seen enough: a full bush and huge cotton panties, just what I would expect from the school nerd" he countered and stood to stroll to our class cool and casually. He not even offered to help me up or apologize.

With a head as red as a beet I sat on the floor and just barely remembered to get up and go to class too. Among my qualities, being on time is not one of them and I was just one warning short of detention already. So I fled into the classroom wishing I had never been in this embarrassing situation. But to be honest I don't know where the embarrassment came from most: his nose in my crotch or the nearness of this hunk that I had adored immensely for the past years from kindergarten till junior high. And of all days, today I had to wear my most hideous underwear because of my period.


Two days later I saw him sitting outside at lunch over some books. So I walked up to him.

"Hi there", I said and he looked up from his calculus reader.

"Hi", he said when he recognized me after a couple of seconds, but then he just went back to his books, leaving me standing foolishly beside him.

"Uuhm...", I started anew, "that was some funny situation the other day, huh?"

Clearly not happy with the interruption he looked up from his books and took a look at me, an elevator look, going all the way down and all the way up, appraising me.

"What is it that you want from me now", he bit back to me. "I've already been between your legs and for most girls that is the price they go for?" Then he looked at me in a challenging way and dare me to speak to him again, but I did.

"Yeah well about that, it was a total accident, really. There was no intent so I wasn't going after you for 'the price', as you put it." I started to get angry at him for being so rude to me. I had never planned to crash into him and be embarrassed with my legs spread wide and my vagina openly displayed.

"Furthermore you were rude to me, not apologizing and not even helping me get decent and on my feet. You loved looking at my privates so much that you dove nose first into me again. And to top it all: you make an insulting remark and leave me hanging."

I was real mad right then and I turned to leave, but I only had gone a few paces before he went after me and softly grabbed my arm, turning me around.

"Ok, ok I was a total ass that day. Please come and sit down with me for a sec." and he lead me to the table he had been sitting at.

"But you know, for many girls I am something as a lust object. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I know for a fact that there are bets on me among the girls to get me into their beds as some kind of achievement cup or something. I don't want to be another ribbon, or cup, or medal for achievement. I am not saying that you went for the price, but you got me by surprise."

He was right in that aspect. I knew about the bets too. Girls wanted to have Charlie as their lover or sex mate. I heard all the talk going round in the gym and in the ladies bathroom. Even I had been asked to get into such a bet, but being a virgin and not confident in my talents of seduction of course I ignored them.

"I hear those bets being made, so I know that you are right about those. I hear girls trying to win you doing al kinds of sex activities and claiming to be the first or the best or the longest lasting lover you had. But honestly, I am not one of those girls."

"I bet you aren't. Yet."

"What do you mean: yet. I am a nice girl. I mean I am nice to people, I don't use and abuse others for my own pleasure."

"I know that you are Madelyn. I see you being nice to many people, who in their turn take advantage of you. You are not in the right group at school. The group that brings you nice friends or social connections. Come to think of it, I think I know a way to even the balance. As a repayment of my rudeness the other day, how about we talk about me introducing you in such a group?" He asked me then.

Wow. Had I just been offered the key to total acceptance? Did I just hear him offering me the choice of peer group? Could he have offered me my shot at getting up in school, getting party invitations, being lusted after or even belong to, dare I ask: Cheerleading squad?

"Do I hear you correctly? Are you offering me a choice of peer group to enhance my social position and chances in teen life?" I asked him with a slight skeptical tone in my voice. He could not be arrogant enough to think he could do that.

"Eeuhm ... Yes actually. I do offer that to you, although you make it sound like wizardry and not some easy introduction by a well meaning fellow student."

Wait a sec. Lets abuse this offer to the max here. He offers me status and therefore the chance for me to get very close to him. If I play my feminine cards right, I might just...

"Easy introduction, my foot. It involves total change to get accepted by one person and then you still have to deal with the whole group. I have always wanted to belong to the cheerleader squad and you know that Belle Greers will not tolerate any other member on her group. First try outs are in about one month and I could fit in the group technically, but Belle will keep the present flock of girls I tell you. Now you tell me how you can get me into the cheerleading squad, Mister Wonderful!"

Charlie was surprised by the fire he saw in the eyes of this innocent Madelyn Green. Such a nice looking, proper, subdued girl. There was hurt in her voice too and he guessed that she might have been burned trying to get into the cheerleading squad before. He knew that Belle was a bitch to handle, although as soon as he was balls deep into her pussy after a game, she was all too eager to please him. Offering her asshole, mouth and nicely shaven pussy to give him pleasure any way she could.

Thinking of that Charlie saw a lot of possibilities with Madelyn. He really liked her and wanted to get near her for years. The night in the movie theatre was a disappointment for him too as he wanted to own this fox for a long time. Maybe here was his second chance? Also Belle was downright whorish and it was time to change to some fresh little girl, who he could teach and break in. And abuse. Oh boy, what possibilities here! Let's play this carefully Charlie boy.

"Wow there, cheerleading squad? That is the highest peer group there is and even I can't get you in there that easy. Indeed this calls for a total change in interior and exterior reshaping. It means a different way of life and a radical shift of your morals. That will cost you huge amounts of energy, attention and money."

"I'll do it to get on that team."

"Not so hasty, it means you have to be able to do those gymnastics tricks and so on, you have to keep up with the girls in every aspect."

"I do jazz ballet and I teach aerobics. I'll do it."

"We have to work this very carefully and I have to guide you through the passes. It will involve me as much as you. You will have to do everything I tell you to do, all the way."

"I'll do it."

"Everything?"

"Yes."

"It involves sexual actions also..."

There I was caught in my bred in morals. I was not opposed to sex at all, far far from it, but I just thought that in time there would be a boy of my choice, a lot of love, dates and in the end I would do it with him. I would offer my cherries. My choice of where, what, who, how and when and lots of it. Of course I knew all about loose morals of cheerleaders and the football squad, to say the least. Those bus rides were long and boring. Everybody knew that in the backseat more than one girl had lost any kind of her virginity's and even some babies had been produced.

But if losing your hymen is the price for being in the top peer group...

"I'll do it," I replied after a few seconds.

"Ok then. Meet me after class tomorrow, this spot and I'll take you through the tactics. I'm a quarterback, so that will not be that hard for me. One thing you can start with. As of tomorrow you will dress differently. Don't wear bra's other then in sport or bikini. Your firm tits don't need those. Only wear g-strings or thongs and wear tight clothes. Start wearing make up. And always wear your hair in a fashion that it shows your whole face. More tomorrow."

And he turned back to his books and left me standing there.


The rest of the afternoon the conversation went through my head over and over again. I was offered the best opportunity of my life. I could make it into the squad. Every girl knew that it meant respect, status, parties, guys, sex. It would work for you the rest of your life, extending to college and the life after that. And I got a second shot at Charlie when I became part of his peer group.

I just was really hesitant about the sex part. I had no experience, other than my own hand on my vagina every night, resulting in rather nice orgasms. I learned how to please myself stroking my clitoris and my breasts. I even saw a sex movie once. It did not actually show any forbidden body parts, but the idea of sex was put to me in a romantic and fun way.

I knew from the start that I had to dress differently. You only had to look at what the cheerleaders wore to know that. School rules dictated the clothes we wore, but not the manner in which we wore them. I loved wearing skirts and tank tops but always covered my body with a second layer like an extra blouse or jacket when not at home. Most of the time I wore sneakers or ballerinas.

I actually did not have skimpy underwear and certainly not thongs or strings. That was one thing I should get this afternoon. Other than mascara on special occasions I never wore make up, so I had to buy that too. These first guidelines would not be that hard to follow I thought.


The other morning I was not so sure anymore. I wore my tank top without a bra for the first time. That could not be difficult I thought. I have medium sized firm boobs that really did not need support that much. Be that as it may, it turned out that my nipples were highly sensitive and my bra's had always protected my nipples from rubbing against clothes. They were hard as steel now and standing a proud half inch from my breasts. And they never let up their hardness for the rest of the day either!

And for the g-string. It was not the really expensive sexy kind that I bought at a department store yesterday, still the seam kept sliding between my buttocks, touching my anus. Of course that is the whole idea of thongs, but still. I was not ready to show all my assets under my skirt so I wore three quarter trousers (school approved) from last year, because I had to wear tight clothes. These were a size too small and although my vagina was covered sufficiently, the pants kept creeping up in the back, in the process showing both my ass cheeks as separate assets instead of just one whole behind. Any experienced "ass-reader" would know I wore thongs. The trousers enhanced the pressure on my anus and the inside of my cheeks. So many new sensations and not all of them that welcome.

I sat down squirming around at the breakfast table and dad looked at me funny all the time during breakfast. Mom had this funny smirk on her face, knowing that her daughter was maturing. I wore a little make up and my hair was pulled back in a tail, showing my face. On the day I turned sixteen a couple of weeks ago I got my drivers license and mom and dad thought it would be good to get practice in driving. Today I could have mom's car as Thursday is her day off. After school I had to get to my 'job' as an aerobics instructor for the 65+ and the preteen classes, which I taught every Thursday.

As I threw my sports bag into the boot of the old Beamer convertible my mind kept wandering to the afternoon where Charlie would explain 'tactics' and no doubt some new guidelines. I picked up my girl friend Shana. She kept asking me why I was twisting and turning in the seat, but I could hardly tell her that I had a bare ass in my pants, could I?

I almost was in detention as I explosively burned my experiment in chemistry and all of that because of my distracted mind. Not only was I totally curious about what Charlie would come up with, but my bum and my nipples were acting crazy being rubbed constantly. My bum got chafed from the rough pants and my nipples hurt of constant arousal. I had stopped caring about walking around with stiff nipples and the stares I got from the whole male and female population.

As soon as the last class was over I returned to the table where we met yesterday. Most of my schoolmates had already disappeared with the school bus so we were pretty much alone. Charlie was waiting for me with some papers.

"Hi there Madelyn, glad you could make it."

"Don't want to miss it for the world, Charlie," I responded kindly. After all it was in my own benefit that we got into this.

"I know you are curious as to how we are going to get you, not only in the cheering squad, but also in the cheerleaders circle. There are some rules to follow and some guidelines to obey if you want me to get you there. I wrote them down and in a minute we'll go over them. But first I want to be absolutely clear on this. You are going into some metamorphoses; you will engage in external changes, internal changes and these might be temporary, but not excluding permanent changes. You will obey me in everything I ask of you to get to the goal. In return I will get you on the cheering squad and into the inner circle of cheerleaders."

"I have thought this over carefully and I agree to this totally, Charlie," I responded.

"One more thing: if it gets to full sex, I own your pussy. It is mine, when, where and how I decide."

Okay, one step faster then I expected this to come up. But I had thought this over since yesterday and had accepted the fact that having sex was part of the make over. It cost me very little trouble in accepting Charlie as my first mate. Duh.

"I agree to that too; you own my cherry." When having sex anyway, why not with my secret crush since ages and the most wanted boy in school? I saw the smug smile of fulfillment on his pretty face.

"Okay. Our tactics are really simple. To fit into the group of girls that almost only talk about appearances you have to fit their idea of beauty. It means that from now on you will get to know all there is about skin care, make up, in and out clothes, fashion etc. You will model your body to get the ultimate babe exterior by standards of the girls and certainly by standards of their boyfriends. This way we will make your acceptance into the group easier. The boys will lobby your way into the group and the girls will accept you because you look, walk and do like they do. In short: you have to ooze sex appeal.

"Also I think it would be best if you dated some guys not in the peer group. You should date some guys just below their standards, but not pariah's. Make out, show your sexual inhibitions and have them talk about you in school. Makes sense?"

"It is a lot to think about, but it does make sense," I replied in some shock.

"Right, so to take off we are getting you the exterior so these girls recognize you as one of their own. You will look and smell the part. The change has to be gradual but we don't have much time until the selection for cheering squad. The secret is to show as much of your body and as favorable as possible, without being arrested or considered a slut. It is important for you to feel confident wearing as least as possible. So to get that confidence: start dressing provocatively and get rid of fears like showing underwear by accident, sleep in the nude, walk through the house naked etc. We'll start with some obvious changes and some not so obvious, unless caught in the right setting. I have thought of the "roadmap" to acceptance and the changes that we are going to make. These girls also work through some kind of code or mutual behavior. I wrote them down in these rules to make it easier for you to follow.

"Okay then, here are my 10 commandments.

1. Always wear sexy clothes to show off your body. This means very short skirts, tight tops without an extra layer to conceal your body. No pants or just skin tight, skin hugging ones if it gets very cold. My personal preference are those with no zipper on the front. Of course utility wear is excluded from the rule for safety reasons and that includes one piece bathing suits but only in swimming competitions. 2. Underwear: thongs and g-strings only. Or nothing at all. 3. Bathing gear: wear bikinis. Again it must be a thong bikini. I suggest you check out the Wicked Weasel collection, the smallest kind. Both in swimming or tanning gear keep in mind to look as sexy as possible. 4. No bra except with a bikini or if it is worn as a top. Midriff tops preferred. 5. Coloring. Wear perfect make up always and lots of it. Mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, foundation are minimum. Tan in the sun as much as possible and tanning lines are forbidden, work it out. Nice tattoos preferred, but optional. The art of a tasteful, teasing tattoo is to have one, but never obvious. Only on very intimate occasions should the tattoo show, like when you're naked or almost naked. 6. Hair. Wear it loose if possible, but away from the face. Tight along the head is best, so use tails or buns. No bangs. 7. Body hair. Nothing below the neck! Landing strip optional. Kept up daily. Eye brows shaped. 8. Jewelry. Lots of rings, bracelets, toe rings, thumb rings, necklaces. Earrings at least one per ear. One other body piercing minimum. As with the tattoo, a piercing should not show itself too obviously. Only as a jewel with taste and enhancing the existing beauty. 9. Language. Use explicit words for body parts. Dick or cock, boobs or tits, pussy or cunt, ass, clit. Sex actions language. Explicit again: suck off, jack off, blow job, fuck, cum, anal. 10. You will do as I say unconditionally until I say that the job has been completed and you obey these rules to the letter. You have a safe word that instantly stops the whole process and every agreement we have. Your word: Chattanooga.

"Do you understand and accept these rules?"

"I understand and accept."

"Ok then you can sign on the dotted line. I don't want to be sued for rape or influencing or whatever. You have the safe word to terminate the contract."

I signed and he countersigned.

"Why do you want me to clothe in close to nothing? I am a woman and it is not good to be seen as a sex object for men. Why the skimpy underwear, the short skirts the no bra thing and the make up? I don't see any of the guys pay that much attention to appearances?", I said to Charlie.

"See, that's where you go wrong. Women ARE a sex object, a trophy, a play thing and ultimately: a fuck toy. The only thing you women are on this world for is to get pregnant and procreate and the only reason that men are here for is to fertilize your egg and feed the litter. To become the best procreator there is you will do anything to show your gorgeous body as appetizing as you can. The thong will show your ass as two healthy buns, your tits will be shown best by not covering them, your face will be painted to project an image of healthiness, thus being the best candidate to fertilize and secure offspring. The healthier you look, the more men want to jump you. Men will show health by flexing their muscles, thus providing security for the nest. It is all in the game since millions of years ago."

"I can only say that I am not surprised. I know the girls and I have seen them in the gym. They really are dressed like that. I am somewhat hesitant for the make up and the body shaving. I keep up with armpits but not my ... you know ... vagina."

"Uhhuh. Use the word pussy here. Cunt is for fucking, but pussy is all right."

"Yeah, uuuhhm p ... pussy. I'll have to start shaving my p ... pussy then. How do I do my make up? I just never learned how to do that properly."

"I know that Belle uses some parlor. They might train you in this area. I'll get you the address. Make sure you have an appointment real soon. If you can have them take care of the shaving too, you might avoid getting razor burn or ingrowing hair. What are your plans for the afternoon?"

"I have to instruct elderly and preteens in aerobics. Then I have to get more new underwear and make up. I think some skirts and tops would come in handy too. This will cost me more then I earn, Charlie. I might get into trouble with cash or the lack of it."

"Ok, for money: that's your problem. I can't tell you how to make money to pay for make up, parties, drinks etc. I can help you getting to know someone who can help you make money. I will look into that.

"One piece of advice: for underwear take the lycra or lacy kind. It stretches over the right parts easily and cotton holds body perspiration, thus irritating your tender parts. What do you wear during instruction?" Charlie asked.

I thought of my snug leggings and high cut one piece gym suit that I always wore. But Charlie said that rule number two said I had to wear thongs and it meant I had to buy me a new body suit with thong bottoms. I had to race to the aerobics club and get me a new suit. There was not much choice and as rule three and four kicked in it left me with a blazing bright pink t-halter top and high cut, thong bottoms to wear over my new black leggings. Lucky for me I could wear those under the number one, last part rule. My belly was left bare. With the busy workouts I had scheduled that day and no chance to get the fabric from between my asshole and labia I was a pretty picture I am sure. Even the deaf could read my lips.

My gear got me a lot of attention that afternoon and I guess that mom had something to laugh over also when she found my gear in the hamper. From silly to slutty in an afternoon.

After the lessons I went to the mall to buy some more clothes. When I visited a lingerie shop a very helpful lady handed me a Wicked Weasel catalogue, the stuff that was recommended by Charlie. They only do direct online sales, but this store did keep a sample of every item in store. In their product line I saw several naughty "knickers" and the saleslady advised me into buying 609 triangle backs. I thought they were hot and reasonably priced so I bought some pairs. Later through the internet I bought 5 pair in different fabrics and models to try and find the best in wear. The job at the sports club did get me some money, but I wouldn't get rich from it. I was ordered to wear thongs and I liked the stringy types. As the 609's they were mostly made of sheer natural fabric and hugged my lips and asshole easier. My vagina, no ... pussy, showed lots of curly hair spilling from the sides of the underwear and now I even saw the use of getting rid of the surplus myself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.