Flux - Cover

Flux

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 13: Violet

We got back to the hideout and began shifting stuff inside from the van. Ed and I did most of the heavy lifting by either floating stuff or just brute force. Once we had all the bits and bobs inside there as an orgy of unpacking. Dave, Ed, and Jo started ripping open the various boxes and packets to play with all the new stuff.

I took my bag and the odd few boxes to my room so I could have some privacy while I tried on my new clothing. First things first I sorted out the lights then I set up the mirror so I could see myself. Once the room was sorted I unpacked the clothes. Stripping out of my tattered school uniform I tossed it in a corner and grabbed a packet of undies. The knickers and bra seemed to fit OK, I was still not very used to the feeling of them. With undergarment sorted I selected one of the basic outfits and slipped it on. Black tight jeans, a black low cut top that showed off plenty of cleavage, black socks, black trainers, and a little black jacket.

I admired my reflection in the mirror, 'Much better' I thought.

We look like a goth slut! complained Jen from the back of my head.

"Shut up," I said not wanting to hear her whingeing.

I turned to find what else I had to try on discovering she had materialised herself behind me.

She gesturing to her outfit which matched mine, how can we go out like this!

I was actually thinking the illusion copy of me might be useful as a sort of fake mirror but admitting that would be giving my annoying twin some credit.

Just to show her I rummaged around for the raciest outfit I had picked out. "Well if you hate that you're going to absolutely loathe this!" I said changing into it.

Very short silver skirt made of some shimmery material, a black with silver highlights corset top that showed off acres of cleavage and left my shoulders bare.

Now we just look like a tart! complained Jen pulling a face like she was sucking on a lemon.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh come on you are always whining about things, where's your sense of adventure?"

Jen crossed her arms and frowned at me and just looked uncomfortable. It was a real drag having a moaning old maid in the back of your head always bitching about things and never wanting to do stuff. Why did she have to be so negative all the time.

There was a knock on the door and Jo came walking in without waiting to hear any response.

"Wow Vi, Looking Hot!" she said examining my outfit. "I was just coming to get you we're off for a drink to celebrate, we're going to hit a club in town."

"Cool, though I don't have any fake ID."

"Good thinking don't want to have anyone knowing who you really are. I'll run you off a pretty good fake, it'll do for this place. How old are you anyway 19? 20?"

"I'm 16," I replied.

Jo paused and gave me a look as if for the first time realising how young I was then she shrugged, "Well you don't look it, and certainly not in that outfit. Anyway come on I want to get a few rounds in before last orders. Smile and I'll take a picture for the ID."

She pulled a battered camera out of a pocket and took a picture then headed off. I put on some chunky black boots that didn't really go with the outfit but were the closest I had to smart shoes. I did a quick go at some make up, I didn't really have much of an idea what I was doing so I did simple things I couldn't screw up too badly. I would really need to practice to get good at these things. Jen had really screwed us up in her reluctance to learn girl things. Mum would have fallen over herself to teach us about make-up and Jen had blown that opportunity. I felt a bit sad thinking about Mum it was going to be hard without her or Dad but this was the only path I could take, I just had to look on the bright side.

I headed out to the living room and saw Ally dressed in another cat suit she raised an eyebrow when seeing me but didn't say anything. The lads response was classic mouths open tongues to the floor practically drooling. Even the self obsessed tosser Jeff got this rabbit caught in the headlights expression when I entered the room. I quite liked the attention it made me feel special and powerful.

"Here you go," said Jo handing me a set of ID which looked pretty professional to my admitted limited knowledge of fake ID. It listed me as Violet Armstrong aged 21.

"Oh nice touch, Armstrong," I grinned back.

"It's the little touches, try to remember your birth date just in case someone questions it makes it more real if you can just rattle it off without hesitation," she said. She had changed into skin tight black leather trousers and a blue top and looked ready to go, "Ok gang let's hit the club."

She led us out the door and out onto the street, I once again averted my eyes while they keyed in the code to prevent Jen knowing it. Jen had a imaginary version of herself walking along next to Ally. She had on a very white tight trousers and a white short sleeved tshirt. The outfit seemed to almost glow it was so clean and white which was one advantage of imaginary fabrics they didn't get marked or dull in the wash. It actually looked fairly good if understated. I almost complimented her on her imagination before I caught myself.

Jo took us through the streets away from the business district where the hide out was into the centre of town to a small club called the Kitten's Claws. She pulled me aside as we were going in all the members of the gang flashing a membership card.

"Vi here is my guest," she said to the bouncer who nodded, "When we get in I'll set you up with your own membership this place has special MORFS survivor only nights like tonight that are pretty much members only."

She took me inside had me flash my ID and paid the girl at the till for entry for the both of us a hand stamp showing we had paid. She asked the girl about getting me a membership card and the girl handed me a form to fill out. I filled in the details of my Violet Armstrong persona and added in a address that Jo stipulated which was some sort of dead drop the gang used to get mail. Then with my fake ID and Jo vouching for me as a MORFS survivor I was given another bit of paperwork for my new Violet Identity. It felt freeing to abandon the Jennifer Rivers identity that Jen had set up for us after we changed building on this fake name felt like I was getting the recognition now.

After that Jo took me into the club proper. It was fairly busy with a selection of students and the odd sixth former out for a nights drinking. There were a lot of MORFS survivors and a high percentage of Hybrids. I guess there couldn't be many places that did a MORFS only night so it must have been pretty popular even on a weekday like today. The main floor was a series of tables and booths where people were sitting and then a bar opposite. At the far end was a dance floor with a DJ booth, quite a few people were enjoying a dance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.