Young Love - Cover

Young Love

by Jujubees

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Fiction Story: Two young high school students explore their interest in erotic spanking.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   .

Andy continued to kiss Amber, sliding his tongue between her loosely parted lips. They were both seniors in high school and it had taken Andy ever since their sophomore year to gather enough courage to finally ask Amber out on a date. Now after two weeks of seeing each other, it was becoming their regular ritual to drive away together every afternoon and park in Andy's old beat up Toyota truck.

Andy pressed his hand against Amber's back pocket as they kissed and he began to lightly caress her round bottom over top of her tight jeans. He wanted so badly to smack her bottom and then take her over his knee and give her a good spanking, but of course he would never dare tell her.

Amber had dated a lot of boys in high school, but Andy had always had something that caught her eye. She was glad when he finally got the courage to ask her out on a date. She enjoyed being with him more and more with each passing day. As they kissed, her hands moved down Andy's back, lingering absently at his waist. She was lost in her thoughts as he passionately kissed her and rubbed her bottom.

Suddenly without warning, Andy pulled away and looked intently into her pale brown eyes. "What is it?" Amber asked nervously.

"You've been fingering my belt for the last five minutes," he smiled.

Amber's face turned crimson, "Oh my God, I'm sorry," she said looking away.

Andy was not sorry at all and he had wondered for some time if it were possible they shared the same fantasies. He sat back against the seat smiling at her with amusement. He realized his next sentence needed to be carefully worded because he didn't want to scare her or make her think he was a freak. "Do you like belts?" He teased and then cursed himself silently for what he was sure was the wrong approach.

She wanted to die right then and there.

"The way you were touching my buckle and belt just now..." Andy couldn't finish.

"I feel like an idiot," Amber said looking away uncomfortably.

Andy knew he was blowing it. "Don't feel like an idiot," he sighed trying to reassure her. "Belts are great, but I was sort of hoping you would eventually move your hand a little lower," he grinned, but he could tell she was still very embarrassed. "It's interesting, I once knew a kid whose parents punished him with the belt, were you ever spanked?" Of course this was a white lie to get her talking. He had never known anyone to be spanked with a belt.

If it was possible for her face to become redder Amber was sure it was happening, "No way! My parents would never do that," she said and her heart was beating a mile a minute.

"Yeah my parents never spanked me either," he said quietly, "Though I sometimes wondered what it would be like."

"Er, yeah me too," Amber said quietly and wondered if Andy could possibly have any idea about her obsession with spanking and how she masturbated constantly when thinking about it.

Andy didn't know what to say next, so he reached over and gently placed her hands on his belt again, helping her fingers move over the buckle and across the leather. "Let's keep going, I didn't mean for us to stop," he said and began kissing her once again.

Chills went up and down her spine as her fingers slid across the thick leather of his belt, and she shuddered slightly as he resumed caressing her bottom. His caresses became more forceful as he began to kiss her harder. Most boys wanted to touch her breasts, but that never turned her on the way someone touching her bottom did, and she loved the way it made her feel and the way it made her think of spanking.

Andy wondered if she had any inkling how much he longed to spank her and how much he obsessed over it day and night. He was worried about losing this opportunity and not being able to get it back. He decided to push her further. He sat up again looking into her eyes playfully. "You know, some people have been known to spank each other, as part of foreplay for sex. I've wondered about trying it sometime, do you think it might be fun to try sometime, just once?"

He knew his face was beet red, and he was losing all credibility if he hoped to appear macho. But he also knew if he was going to try it with any girl, he wanted it to be Amber.

This was the opportunity she had been waiting for and wasn't sure what to think now that it had suddenly fallen into her lap. She had dated plenty of boys in the past and thought obsessively about them spanking her, but none had ever talked to her about spanking, and she hadn't dared to bring up the subject. She didn't want to appear too eager, but her heart quickened at the thought of Andy spanking her, "That might be fun to try sometime," she said.

Andy was relieved. He had been worried she might push him away and never want to see him again after such a suggestion, but his instincts so far had worked to his advantage, so he pressed forward. He leaned over and resumed kissing her. "You know no one else is around" he said stopping again and pointing out that they were parked out in the woods, well out of the way of being discovered. "Maybe this might be a good time to try it?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.