A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 12

Now there is beer, and then there is beer. For those of you living in America. No, sorry but that's not beer. And the Australians then? One only has to look at those ridiculous sized bottles and glasses they drink it out of so, sorry no cigar. Those enjoying living in those colder Nordic countries then? Yep, at last some real beer. None of it though, could compare to the beer coming from the bar tap at Briars Inn.

It was thick, it was golden and it had that magical quality of togetherness, it was almost as if one should expect the barmaid to have to slice it off from the tap. And the froth, ahh, that white froth, like a mountain striving for the sky, a white mushroom formed cloud consisting of pure pleasure. Many was those folks that after kissing their wife goodbye, saying that they just would have a small one on the Briars inn never came back again. The mistake most did was to accept that one 'for the road' forgetting where that road ended, namely in hell.

And now our innocent Carl was there, not knowing a thing, as usual as one might note. He had already downed five or was it six beers? And Edna who now, more or less, thought that this other women just had tired of her little plaything and thrown him to the sharks, now saw it as her God given responsibility to take care of him. She leaned over the desk again giving her enormous bosom ample room to play. 'You sweet little thing, can you say Mamma?'

Carl who now saw at least three boobs when looking at the counter, for his life couldn't decide which one who was doing the talking, how was that rhyme now again? He said while counting his finger at them? 'Inky winky weenie?' No? Ah well, maybe another beer would help clarify it for him. 'No no.' Said Edna. 'Maama. I said Maaama?' And now there were four of them staring him down, one eyed, yes he would admit to that, but still staring at him down on that counter.

He bent over to the closest one and said in a commanding tone. 'I'm sthirsty.' Edna looked at him shocked. At his age, asking for? What! That's kinky, she thought to herself. 'No baby.' She said. 'Let sweet mamma bring you a beer instead.' Good, thought Carl who now saw the breasts almost magically melt away, leaving behind them an empty bar desk again. At last I got the 'flow' working for me instead of against me. Then suddenly there it was, as out of nowhere, three, no make that four filled glass of beer in front of him. Yess, thought Carl foggily but happy, the force is with me, there is some justice after all.

He had some trouble gripping them though, but at last he found one that stayed in his hand. Sighing happily he bent his head back to take that joyful dainty draught that he so needed. As he did so he suddenly saw Linea stare at him, and her sister, and her sister too. Awh sh- he thought and drew the whole glass in one mighty gulp. 'Hi Lichea, he said. 'Want to preschent me to your shisters?' Linea looked at him, shook her head and went to get Derek. To Carl, whose mind now was working in 'slow-time', that special gift in where all movement outside yourself approaches light speed, it was as if she went up in smoke.

He waved his arms in front of himself saying 'Poof' waiting for the 'flow' to do his summoning again. Nope, still gone he thought. 'Poof' again? Nope, didn't work that time either. But as we all know that third time is a charm. So the third time Carl tried his magic, 'Pooof' she was there, all four of them, and Derek and his brothers too. It was quite a congregation staring at him now. He waved at them while leaning against the bar desk.

Edna who now saw those sharks she had been so afraid of starting to sniff around her baby fast moved to his rescue. 'What are you doing with my innocent baby.' She said. 'Can't you see that he's simple minded.' Derek and Linea looked at each other. 'Well Ma'am, I wouldn't disagree with that' said Derek easily. 'But he's her boyfriend all the same.' Pointing to Linea who now sharply studied Edna. 'Since when did he become you baby?' she asked, now studying Carl even more suspicious. It's one thing accepting 'first prey' she thought. That made some twisted sense at least but this?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.