The Brothel - Cover

The Brothel

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 8: Spiders and Flies

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8: Spiders and Flies - Max is a very evil, rigid, and brutal proprietor of an 1870's Brothel. He develops an obsession for Celia, one of his whores, and will stop at nothing to possess her mind, body, and soul.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

When someone is locked away in a cage, it is only natural for them to begin to think about freedom. Celia thought about freedom nearly every minute of every day when Max wasn't forcing her to think of him. She had tried to conform to Max's wishes, hoping he would eventually tire of her and lose interest in her, but it never seemed to happen. He never seemed to tire of her.

She was haunted by all the nasty things she and Max had done together. She hated thinking about them and felt increasingly dirty and unclean when she remembered them. She had become tired and lethargic. She smoked one cigarette after another and did little else. She was skin and bones. She had a horrible struggle keeping down the food Max forced her to consume. She felt dead inside. Her eyes were sunken with dark circles. She was a shell of her former self and hardly recognized herself when she looked in the mirror.

If Max would only kill her, at least her suffering would be over.

Max entered the room to find her standing and staring out the window, smoking a cigarette. He approached her. She didn't respond.

Max was not stupid, he could see what his obsession was doing to her, but he was unable to stop himself. Something inside him was so dark and sinister it wouldn't let him stop. He knew his treatment of Celia was cruel and irrational, yet he didn't care, "What are you looking at?" He asked her.

She turned towards him momentarily, "Nothing," her voice was barely above a whisper.

Max looked out through the sheer curtains that covered the window. He didn't see anything of interest in the street below, "I want to know what you see out there," He said in his sinister voice.

Celia looked at him without answering. He could see she didn't intend to answer. He watched her walk away from the window and strip off her underclothing, she wasn't wearing anything else. She seldom got dressed. She turned around and lay face down on the bed. He hadn't told her to do that, she had just assumed he was going to whip her. Her actions made him angry.

"You fuckin' whore!" He yelled at her.

He had left his buggy whip in the corner. He walked over and grabbed it. He didn't waste any time. His arm moved quickly SWISH, CRACK! The first red stripe left its bite in her bare flesh. Tears formed in her eyes. SWISH, CRACK!

Celia began to sob from the intensity of the pain. Somehow in the back of her mind she felt she deserved this for all the wicked things Max made her do. She closed her eyes and thought of the preacher she had listened to as a child, "God punishes sinners, fire will reign down upon them!" This felt like fire. Perhaps she was being cleansed and Max was acting as God's instrument. She let out a loud sob, "Arrgggggghhhhhh!"

"So you can make noise!" Max said in an angry voice. SWISH, CRACK! SWISH, CRACK! SWISH, CRACK! Over and over, he was methodical and thorough with his whip, leaving wicked red lines across her buttocks and thighs.

"Ohhhhhh," She screamed loudly, "Arrrrrrrrrgh!"

SWISH, CRACK! SWISH, CRACK! "Lousy good for nothing whore!" Max spat angrily.

If she was lousy and good for nothing why didn't he leave her alone? Beads of sweat formed on her forehead from the intensity of the pain and thin trickles of sweat rolled down the sides of her face. Her sobs became more ragged as her throat became drier. She became hoarse, "Ohhhhhhh," She sobbed in anguish.

"I hope you realize you deserve this!" Max said hatefully, SWISH, CRACK! SWISH, CRACK!

Celia at the moment was coping by thinking of Max as some sort of instrument of God cleansing her of her many sins. She had slept with so many men and women, pleasuring them and delighting in the pleasure they gave her in return. Worst of all, she had recently realized that she delighted in the evil things she and Max had done together. Even now the sting of his whip was making her feel alive and vibrant and wet between her thighs, despite the pain.

SWISH, CRACK!

"Please Max!" She sobbed in anguish.

SWISH, CRACK!

Max watched her writhe in pain, gripping the bed with all her might. He could tell she was close to zoning out. He didn't want that to happen, he stopped suddenly and threw the whip against the wall with all his might, "Why!" He screamed in his rage, "Why?"

Celia sobbed and buried her face in the bed. "I'm sorry Max."

Most men's heart would melt at the sight of a woman beaten into submission the way Celia had just been beaten, but Max's heart didn't melt. He stared at her welts and stripes and unbuttoned his pants. He walked to the bed and pulled her to her feet. He stood her in front of him, looking down into her emaciated face. He shook his head with disgust. "Suck my cock you fuckin' whore!" He said and pushed her down on her knees in front of him.

She knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth. She had a dry throat, but she mustered all the spit she could and began to lick and suck his rigid cock. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

By now Celia knew some things about Max. She knew how to get him off. She tentatively reached up and slid his pants down his thighs as she continued sucking him, concentrating with all her might so that she wouldn't break her rhythm. He was wearing long underwear, open down the back. Her fingers reached inside the back of his underwear and she traced the crack of his ass until she found his hole. Her finger rested there and she lightly inserted it inside him as she continued to vigorously suck him.

His moans increased and it wasn't long before he tightened and released his thick hot liquid into her mouth. She struggled to swallow it as he thrust himself deeper down her throat, gagging her. Finally, he eased away from her.

He looked down at her and put his finger beneath her chin. Some of his liquid was dripping down her chin and wet his finger. "You are such a bad girl," He said quietly.

Celia knew this meant he was pleased with her. She stood up with her eyes focused on the floor. He yanked his pants back up, fastening the buttons. "What am I to do with you?" He asked.

She looked up at him submissively, her eyes bloodshot and full of tears. She knew this was as good a time as any to say what she had been longing to say. "Let me go Max," She said quietly, "You can't keep me prisoner in your room forever."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.