The Brothel - Cover

The Brothel

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 7: Around and Around Again

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7: Around and Around Again - Max is a very evil, rigid, and brutal proprietor of an 1870's Brothel. He develops an obsession for Celia, one of his whores, and will stop at nothing to possess her mind, body, and soul.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

Celia slowly opened her eyes and lay very still on the bed. Max was working quietly at his desk on the far end of the room. She could sense his presence without even needing to see him. She slowly sat up, hoping he wouldn't take notice of her.

Max, as always, was conscious of her every move, "Come over here," His voice was loud and clear, breaking the mid-morning silence.

Any ounce of protest or rebellion had long since left Celia, so it did not enter her mind to resist. She slowly stood up and walked towards Max. She tried not to show fear or hesitation. She had learned well to mask her emotions, and her face was expressionless.

When she drew near him, Max pushed his chair back from his desk and sat her on his knee. She always felt vulnerable sitting on his knee like this, much like a little girl made to sit on her father's lap. It didn't take long for Max to reposition her so that he could have access to her bottom. She felt his hand slowly reach down the back of her thin pantaloons. He began to caress her bottom lightly with his fingers as he looked into her eyes. Her bottom was always welted and sore. He traced with his calloused fingers the marks and ridges left by his many implements of pain.

No matter how bad Max treated her, she still liked to be held close to him like this. She could never fully understand why, but it was among her favorite times with him, when he held her like this and treated her with tenderness. She briefly thought of Tommy and how she had tried to run off with him six months earlier. It seemed a million years ago now, and she quickly pushed thoughts of Tommy from her mind before Max could notice her drifting away.

As Max caressed Celia's bottom he was thinking how it felt to put his cock inside her warm tight pussy. He thought of her pussy contracting around his cock and how good she always felt. He slowly brought his other hand up and opened her camisole. Her hands were draped around his neck out of the way. She was vulnerable to him as he opened up her camisole to caress her firm round breasts. Her nipples were a bit sore from being clamped with the clothespins that he liked to use sometimes. She moaned slightly from his touch, she couldn't help it. He was making her feel very good, despite herself. He could make her feel intense pleasure and intense pain, depending on his mood.

"I think I know what you need this morning to help you wake up," He said after a few minutes.

Celia knew what that meant. She felt herself being pulled forward over his lap. She felt his fingers undo the string that held up her pantaloons and she felt the fabric brush against her bottom as he reached up and slid her pantaloons down her thin hips and thighs. They dropped onto the hard wood floor. She was now bare from the waist down lying over his lap, just like a naughty child. Her bottom was beautiful and he caressed it lightly before he began to smack it slowly and methodically.

Celia squirmed in discomfort and cried out from his smacks, though she tried not to fuss, it could not be helped. His hand hurt her tremendously as it smacked her bare bottom. Her bottom was becoming warmer with each slap. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! He was never gentle. She found the smacks harder to bear as each one struck. Soon she realized with some distress that she needed to empty her bladder. She didn't dare mention it. She held in the urge to urinate and hoped he would stop spanking her soon so she wouldn't wet all over him. She knew if she were to wet on Max, she might not survive the ordeal. She tried to relax as he smacked her, which wasn't easy with her full bladder. He paused briefly after several minutes of hard smacking to reach between her thighs and feel her arousal. He smiled.

Then the mood in the room changed suddenly, out of the blue, as it often did. She could sense it, "Giving you a spanking like this, first thing in the morning reminds me of something," He quipped angrily.

Celia knew from his tone it wasn't a good memory.

"My fuckin' step-father, that bastard, I haven't thought of him years," Max gritted his teeth and continued. "That bastard used to make me stand at the kitchen table and drop my britches first thing in the morning before breakfast, every god damn day. Then he would take off his belt and give me a morning strapping. Some days it was damn hard too, and I tried not to cry, sometimes it was all I could do to hold back those tears," His menacing tone made her shiver with fear.

She braced herself for this shift in his mood.

"Then the bastard would say to me, 'If you think that's bad sonny just wait til you do something wrong and then see what you get'," Max's voice trailed off bitterly, "That fuckin' Bastard! He was killed in a brawl a couple years after he married my mum," Max's voice sounded twisted and slightly macabre.

Celia wondered if he had murdered his step-father by his tone and a chill ran through her. She didn't dare say anything, whatever came out of her mouth usually led to harsher punishment. She had learned it was better not to say anything at all and just listen.

Max had suddenly lost his desire to spank her. He stopped smacking her bottom for the moment. She tried to hold still and wait for whatever was next. She couldn't help squirming a little from her full bladder pressing against his thigh and the urgency that was coming stronger than ever. She was in agony and really wanted to let go of her bladder. Tears fell from her eyes as she concentrated on holding her bladder.

Max sensed her struggling and saw her tears. He pulled her to her feet and looked at her curiously, "I hardly hit you," He quipped, "Why are you crying?"

She swallowed.

"What is it?" He demanded.

Her eyes closed as she tried to think how to phrase it, "It's been hours since I've been able to relieve myself," She said in a shaky voice.

"Ahhhh," He said quietly, "I hadn't realized it, but yes it has been awhile," He reached out and touched her stomach lightly with his hand, "I guess you better go relieve yourself. We'll finish this later."

"Yes Max," She said in a whisper, unsure how much longer she would be able to hold it in. She reached down and grabbed her pantaloons off the floor and headed towards the door.

"Celia!" He called as she opened the door to leave.

"Yes Max," She swallowed.

"Go spend the day with Lucy and the other whores," He said, "I'll call you when I'm ready for you again."

She was stunned by his generosity, "Thank you, Max."

Max walked to the door after she left and called down to his head whore Lucy. He told her to send Lydia up to see him.

Lydia arrived nervously several minutes later, her thick dark curly hair in disarray. Her eyes drooping from being tired and over used. Max looked at her and took his razor strop out of the drawer. He motioned for her to get into position. Lydia knew what that meant. She raised her dress above her thin waist and pulled down her pantaloons, baring her bottom. She pressed her face sideways on the top of his desk as she lay down fully bending at the waist and sticking out her bare behind. Max drew back the strap with all his might and started to whip her tender bottom, "You knew better than to rebuff that soldier last night," He said sternly as he walloped her with the strop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.