The Brothel - Cover

The Brothel

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 5:The Pain of Intimacy

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5:The Pain of Intimacy - Max is a very evil, rigid, and brutal proprietor of an 1870's Brothel. He develops an obsession for Celia, one of his whores, and will stop at nothing to possess her mind, body, and soul.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

The Pain of Intimacy

Celia yawned and stretched blinking her eyes from the mid-morning sunshine that was flooding the room. She was exhausted from the night before when a large group of cowboys had come to the brothel after a long cattle drive, eager to spend their hard earned money. She had entertained at least five of them before she lost count. She yawned and stretched and rolled over, looking at Annie who lay peacefully on the bed beside her, still sleeping. Annie's firm pert breasts were protruding from her half opened chemise.

Celia reached for a rolled cigarette from the bedside table, lighting it and inhaling deeply, remembering fondly the wee hours of the morning when she and Annie had bathed one another with wet cloths to remove the stink of the cowboys from their bodies and then lay beneath the freshly changed linens together, kissing and holding each other after drinking several shots of whiskey to cleanse their mouths from the taste of cock.

Annie slowly opened her eyes when she felt Celia stirring, unsure she was ready to face the morning. "What time you reckon it is?" Annie asked quietly.

Celia shrugged, puffing lightly on her cigarette "I'm not sure, probably near noon I guess."

They had made a pact never to risk getting caught pleasuring each other during the day when it was likely Max would catch them. Max didn't allow sex among his whores.

Annie leaned forward and began to kiss Celia lightly on the lips, extending her hand gently, touching Celia's nipples and caressing her breasts. Celia stubbed out her cigarette before returning Annie's kisses with passion.

Celia's breath tasted of smoke, not heavy tobacco or cigars like the men, and Annie thought the light taste of smoke on Celia's breath made her kisses all the more sweet and inviting. Their tongues intertwined and they began to lose themselves in the feel of one another's bodies.

"We better not do this now," Celia whispered huskily, "I'm sure Max is awake."

Annie frowned, "I hate waiting all day long. I don't know how I'll be able to stand it." Annie sounded very frustrated, but she had experienced a lot less at Max's hand than Celia had.

Both women were creatures of lust and pleasure and sometimes they simply couldn't bring themselves to stop their passion. It didn't take long for them to resume their kissing and before long their naked bodies were intertwined as they sucked each other's wet pussies and stroked each other's breasts. They used their fingers to pleasure one another with precision, knowing precisely what brought pleasure to the other person. Soon they were both shuddering with pleasure.

Max had crept downstairs and managed to crack the bedroom door open in silence to watch the festivities. He had come looking for Celia, as he often did in the morning and he stood quietly watching through the crack in the door as they pleasured each other. His pants tightened a bit in the groin as his cock stirred and tingled.

Max admitted to himself he enjoyed how gentle the two women were with each other and he found the scene very much to his liking, even though the whores knew the rules and would have to be dealt with. He didn't allow this sort of behavior among his whores because he felt it made them less interested in his male clientele and in turn much less effective as whores. He almost felt regret about the thrashing he would for sure be giving them.

Celia and Annie lay silent and satisfied in each other's arms, naked. Max thrust the door open and quickly entered the room. "Well, well, well, having fun?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

Celia's face flushed crimson as did Annie's and the fear began to wash over them. Celia quickly moved away from Annie, guilt written on her face. Celia looked terrified and was trembling. Much to Max's self-loathing, he realized Celia's intense fear made his pants tighten even more as his arousal increased.

"We weren't..." Celia began to explain, but was unable to finish. Her eyes fell to the floor.

Max turned around and called out the door for Lucy, his head whore, to bring him the razor strop. Lucy appeared at the door quickly, frowning with disapproval at Celia and Annie as she handed Max the strop.

"You girls know the rules," Max said sternly. "Annie this is the first time I've ever caught you doing this, but this is NOT the first time I've caught Celia." He said glancing menacingly at Celia.

Annie swallowed and looked at the thick well worn razor strop in Max's hand. Her naked body shook as Max commanded her to stand at the end of the bed and place both of her hands flat on the edge of the bed. "If you move those hands," he told her, "I'll double your punishment." Annie dug her fingernails into the bed quilts, determined not to lose her grip. She was naked and trembling as she stuck out her bare bottom to receive her punishment.

Max glanced down at Annie's beautiful backside and then back up at Celia. He made Celia stand next to him and watch her friend be punished. Max told Celia if she took her eyes off Annie as he strapped her, he would make Celia take Annie's punishment along with her own. Tears rolled down Celia's face, but she stared obediently at Annie's tender bottom, determined not to avert her eyes, though she knew it would be a challenge.

Max drew back the razor strop and began to strike Annie's ass with a vengeance. Max was a strong man with thick muscular arms and he had removed his jacket and rolled up his shirt sleeves to free up his range of motion. He was determined to make this a punishment Annie would not soon forget. He applied the strop with a vengeance. Annie's legs nearly collapsed beneath her from the severe blows and she cried out in anguish from the pain.

Celia hated being forced to watch pain being inflicted on Annie. She loved Annie, at least she thought she did, she wasn't sure anymore if it was possible for her to love anyone. The tears flowed freely from her eyes as she watched Annie's tender bottom redden from the painful strokes of each harsh smack of the strap. She didn't take her eyes off Annie, she knew Max was watching her every move from the corner of his eye, and she didn't dare disobey him.

Annie squirmed and writhed from the harsh licks, and though her bottom moved around a bit in protest, she kept her hands on the bed, gripping the quilt with all her might, fearful of letting go and receiving more from Max, who was definitely a man of his word. Celia's tears increased and Annie's cries turned to begging and pleading, but Max acted as though he couldn't hear her pathetic pleas and he continued using the strap until Annie's bottom was raw and swollen. The welts trailed down the backs of Annie's thighs and her ass had been thoroughly thrashed. Max finally lowered the strap and wiped the sweat from his brow.

He would normally have fucked her, but he was saving that for Celia. He felt his cock twitch as he looked over at Celia who was clearly in distress, not just from watching the harsh thrashing, but also from the realization she was next.

"You will never be with Celia like that again!" Max said sternly. "I expect Lucy to help ensure it never happens," Max said as he watched Annie's legs wiggle and strain from the pain, her hands still on the bed and her chin tucked up against her chest as she sobbed deeply. Max could tell Annie wanted to touch her bottom and nurse her wounds, but he had taught her not to move at all, unless he said so. "Lucy knows what will happen to her if I ever catch you two together again, in fact Lucy may still have some of the brunt to bear from this, since she oversees you two, but whatever happens to Lucy will be nothing compared to what will happen to you if I catch you doing that again."

"I-It wasn't Lucy's fault," Celia managed to say in defense of Lucy.

Max reached out and touched Annie's burning hot bottom with his rough hand. She cried harder because of how sore she was and his touch was not gentle. He pinched each of her sore bottom cheeks for good measure and slapped each of her cheeks with his open hand before telling her to stand up and get out of the room.

Max laughed wickedly as Annie ran from the room very quickly. He then turned to look at Celia menacingly. He dropped the razor strop down on the bed as he looked into Celia's beautiful face. He lifted her chin and tilted her face up towards him, studying her tear filled eyes.

"You know better Celia," He said quietly, "I'm disappointed in you."

Her naked form trembled before him and she felt his hand reach down between her legs. He felt how wet she was and he smiled knowingly. She always got dripping wet when it came to punishment, her own or someone else's. He knew it was an involuntary response on her part, but he enjoyed it. His fingers worked briefly between her legs before he pinched her clit between his forefinger and thumb and looked deeply into her eyes. "Will you ever learn?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.