The Family Secrets - Cover

The Family Secrets

Copyright© 2008 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sequel to 'The Edge of Incest.' Dave needed help to finish a paper on human sexuality, and his Great-aunt Veronica's background as a sexual therapist and sex surrogate made her the ideal choice. Follow Dave on a jouney of enlightenment that goes far beyond writing a paper on human sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Cousins   Grand Parent   Aunt   Nephew   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Dave awoke to something warm and wet sucking away at his cock, causing momentary confusion.

"Aunt Ronnie?" he murmured.

"It's always a bad idea to assume, Dave," Veronica replied.

He was about to ask what she meant when he realized the sucking had never stopped. Either Veronica was an exceptionally gifted ventriloquist, or someone else was giving him a blowjob. He opened his eyes and saw Acacia sucking at his cock. She was already naked, and she looked as hot as he had imagined she would.

After a few moments she disengaged her mouth from his cock with a slurping sound and winked at him.

"It's nearly ten-thirty, sleepyhead."

Dave tried to blink his sleepiness away. Veronica had refused sex the previous evening and even forbade him to masturbate, saying that she wanted him to have a full load for today's activities. It took him until two in the morning to fall asleep, meaning that he was now ninety minutes short of his solid eight hours.

"I had trouble falling asleep. Too much anticipation, I guess," he added, sneaking in a compliment.

Acacia smirked. "So thoughts of me kept you up last night, did they?"

"You're in for a special treat," Veronica interrupted before Dave could answer.

"A treat?" Dave asked, his heart rate quickening with anticipation.

Veronica nodded. "I was going to introduce you to anal sex myself, but unlike Acacia I'm not particularly a fan of it, so I though she might like to initiate you."

"Just like that?" Dave asked, turning to Acacia.

"Aunt Ronnie and I have grown pretty close over these past few months," Acacia said as she started to blush. "We've already swapped partners and had sex side by side on the big bed."

"And what made you to do that?" Dave looked from one woman to the other.

"If you're wondering whether we're both shameless nymphomaniacs, the answer is no," Veronica said. "But we are on the lower end of the sexual inhibition scale, and going through two bottles of wine during strip poker clinched it."

"Things were awkward when we woke up, though," Acacia said.

Dave frowned. "So you're using the drunkenness defence?"

Veronica shook her head. "We weren't that drunk. At least, James and I weren't. But high risk sexual behaviour comes more naturally to us because we're old hands at swapping."

"My boyfriend and I probably would have restrained ourselves if we'd had less to drink, although we still had enough control to ask about condoms and wouldn't have done anything if Aunt Ronnie hadn't had any condoms," Acacia said. "We didn't have any regrets after the deed, though."

Dave relaxed a bit upon hearing the explanations. It had convinced him that the two women weren't clinically insane. They were already sexually adventurous, and the presence of the right stimuli prompted a mini orgy. And once that threshold had been crossed, it inevitably had consequences. Either there was a lingering awkwardness, or the parties got over the awkwardness and grew closer.

"So, are you up for some anal with a new woman?" Veronica asked.

"He obviously is," Acacia sad, grabbing his still stiff cock.

"A man's cock doesn't always accurate display what he's thinking, Cacia. You've gone through enough of them to know that."

"How many?" Dave asked, unable to help himself.

"In my experience, men usually don't want to know that. My last two relationships fell apart because they couldn't deal with the fact that I'd had significantly more sexual partners than they'd had."

"Why? Have you reached the triple digit mark?" Dave teased, knowing that it would be highly unlikely for a woman who wasn't a professional.

She snorted and punched his leg. "Where would I find the time to meet so many men?"

"Even I haven't had sex with a hundred men," Veronica interjected. "Although I am pretty close," she added.

Dave grinned. For some reason that knowledge didn't bother him much. It was to be expected from a woman who had worked as a sex surrogate and had spent some time in a polyamory group. "Okay, I guess I don't really need to know the numbers."

Acacia patted his leg. "Good man. Besides, I've never done it without a condom before, and you could be my first in that regard."

"We'll do the anal without a condom?" Dave asked, doubting whether that would be a good idea.

"Oh, no! The anal's with a condom. Whether it's penetration or rimming, it's safer with a barrier. There are simply too many harmful bacteria in the rectal tract. No, I meant that I've always used a condom for any kind of sex. I wasn't on the pill in high school, and in college I didn't trust my lovers enough to do it without a condom. Another two of my relationships ended because my lovers thought we had reached the point of unprotected sex in a relationship, while I disagreed."

"I wouldn't mind wearing a condom for you," Dave offered.

"Thanks, but I want to try it without a condom. Iris was a virgin, and I know Aunt Ronnie doesn't have any STD's, and they're the only women you've gone bareback with, right?"

Dave nodded. "Yeah. Iris warned me not to have unprotected sex with anyone, unless she gave me..." he trailed off, remembering that she hadn't given him permission to fuck Acacia unprotected. He turned to Veronica. "Did you ask Iris whether I could have sex with Acacia?"

"Not explicitly. She asked me to educate you in the ways of sex, and this would fall under that mandate. But if it'll make you feel any better, we can call her and ask her."

"It would," Dave said. "After all, creatively interpreting promises is the first step towards breaking them, and I don't want to take that step, no matter how much my cock is urging me to."

"You're right, Aunt Ronnie," Acacia said as she turned to her aunt. "He really is an old man trapped in a fourteen year old body."

"I am not," Dave protested.

"Sorry kid, but she's right. I doubt any boy your age would even have remembered having a girlfriend if he found himself in this position," Veronica said. "Anyway, Vancouver's three hours behind us, right? So that makes it half past eight. Iris is always an early riser, so she's probably awake."

She walked around the bed, lifted the horn of the phone off its cradle, and dialled the number.

"Hi ... Mike? Yes, this is Ronnie. Good morning to you too. How's the wife?"

She listened for a minute or so as Grandpa Mike answered.

"And is your daughter around? May I have a word with her?"

A few seconds passed before she continued, "Hi sweetie. I'm calling because your boyfriend is very loyal to you. How so? Well, I called your cousin Acacia to help Dave with his sexual education. She's never had sex without a condom before, and she's as safe as they get. But since we didn't explicitly talk about me bringing other people into Dave's education, he's not willing to go along with it until he knows for sure that you're okay with it. I said it would be okay, but since it is a broader interpretation of my mandate he wanted to hear it from you."

Moments later, she passed the horn to Dave and he placed it against his ear. "Hello?"

"I love you," Iris' emotion-filled voice came back.

"I love you too," Dave replied, unsure as to why she started the conversation like that.

"I know ... but I meant that getting this call made me love you even more. Acacia is gorgeous, and most boys would forget their girlfriends' names if they were given an opportunity with her."

Dave couldn't suppress a chuckle. "Aunt Ronnie said almost the same thing. But... is it okay for me and Acacia to have sex?"

"Of course, silly! I wouldn't have minded if you had gone along with it without calling me first, but it really means a lot to me that you did."

Dave smiled, glad that he had chosen to check with her first. "That's because I'm terrified of fucking things up with you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"You really know how to sweet talk a girl, don't you?"

"Just telling you how I feel," Dave answered honestly. "So how is your education coming along?"

"Not as smoothly as yours, I'm afraid. I'm still trying to find a boy I can trust enough not brag after we've had sex, but who isn't too nice a guy either."

Dave frowned. "Why can't he be too nice a guy?"

"Because I don't want to dump nice guys after they've served their purpose. And since I'm not really interested in anything long term, dumping will be inevitable."

"Yeah, I'm having the same problem with Melissa. Mom says she's getting attached to me." He shook his head. "I picked a senior to make sure that wouldn't be an issue, but it still happened."

"What did you expect? You're irresistible! But you'd better break it off before she really gets attached," Iris advised him

"Easier said than done," Dave muttered.

"Not really. Just tell her that you don't think it's fair that she feels more deeply about you than you do about her."

"The old 'it's not you, it's me' cliché, eh?"

"Hmmm, good point. Maybe you just tell a little white lie. Tell her you don't want to tie her down, since she'll be going off to college in a few months, and that it's a better idea to break things off now than to let the attachments grow and make things more difficult later."

"That might just work," Dave said, after pondering it for a moment.

"Yeah, but you'll have to give up fucking any of the girls at your school for the rest of the semester. Otherwise she'll still feel dumped."

"How so?" Dave asked, not at all enthusiastic about the prospect of going without sex now that he had discovered it.

"Because the little white lie you have to tell her implies that you have feelings for her too. But if you start banging another girl before the school year is up, you'll shatter that illusion."

Dave sighed. His little head had momentarily undermined his common sense, but Iris' words of wisdom brought it back. "Not to mention that it would ... correctly ... be interpreted as a lack of respect. Some girls wouldn't care, of course, but only the kind I shouldn't be having sex with. As much as I'll miss the sex in the short term, it'll be better in the long run," he said, feeling mildly depressed despite the logic of the argument. "So you're absolutely right."

"Old man in young body," Acacia teased.

"The ability to reason while I have an erection doesn't make me an old man!" Dave shot back.

"Sorry honey, but sometimes you do kind of remind me of an older man trapped in a teenager's body. That's a good thing, though," Iris said.

Dave smiled. Somehow it didn't sound nearly as bad when Iris said it. "Thanks, but I'm not as perfect as you think I am," he said, a slight feeling of dread steeling through him as he prepared to confess. "Aunt Ronnie didn't tell me you gave your permission for us to have sex until after the sex."

"I didn't give him a chance to stop me," Veronica said loudly enough for her voice to carry over the phone. "I jumped him in the middle of an erotic massage, and his eyes were covered."

"I appreciate your honesty, but I'm sure you'd have stopped if you had seen it coming," Iris reassured him.

"In that case you know me better than I know myself, because I'm not all that sure," he said morosely.

"I have faith in you. Now hang up the phone and start learning whatever she has to teach you."

"Yes ma'am. I love you."

"I love you more. Talk to you later, honey."

Dave heard a click on the other end and handed the horn of his phone back to Veronica, who placed it in its cradle.

Then she turned to Dave and Acacia. "Before I let the two of you get it on, I should point out that the age of consent for anal is eighteen. So if you're going to do this, you'd better no tell anyone outside the family, Dave."

"It's wrong even if the guy is the underage party?" Dave asked, thinking that the law sounded like it was primarily designed to protect fourteen-year-old girls from being pressured into anal sex by men were more than just a few years older.

"Even then," Veronica nodded. "So if the wrong person found out about it, Acacia could go to jail, and I might join her for facilitating it."

"What if both people are under eighteen?"

"Then it would be the same as two kids close in age under the regular age of consent having sex. The state would probably choose not to prosecute if no charges are pressed by the parents on either side."

"So I can safely have anal sex with Iris before we're eighteen?"

"It wouldn't be legal ... but yes. And it would be a good idea to restrict your anal sex knowledge to Iris," Veronica stressed.

Dave nodded. "I will."

"All right ... carry on," Veronica then said, and strolled out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Okay," Acacia began. "The first thing you need to know is that most women can't do anal at the drop of a hat and enjoy it. In that sense I'm a freak of nature. So for the sake of your education we'll pretend I'm a regular woman and anal virgin."

Dave nodded. "Right."

"So rule number one: never expect a normal girl to do anal the first time you're having sex. Trust is the main issue for anal sex. The penetration happens in a place it isn't supposed to, so she needs to be really at ease to enjoy it."

"How long before I can have anal sex with a woman?"

"It really depends on the woman, and whether she's done it before and whether she liked it. If a woman had a pushy and clumsy prick for her first time, she's not likely to want to try it again. My first anal guy was very patient and very good, and this leads me to rule number two: be patient and take your time preparing the girl. An orgasm will help her relax."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.