The Family Secrets - Cover

The Family Secrets

Copyright© 2008 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sequel to 'The Edge of Incest.' Dave needed help to finish a paper on human sexuality, and his Great-aunt Veronica's background as a sexual therapist and sex surrogate made her the ideal choice. Follow Dave on a jouney of enlightenment that goes far beyond writing a paper on human sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Cousins   Grand Parent   Aunt   Nephew   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

It was a Friday in the second week of March. The students were all elated because they would have a week off school, and Dave Adams dutifully answered in kind those who wished him a good holiday. He had to, lest he be labelled as arrogant. That was the burden of no longer being anonymous.

Word of his 'really hot older girlfriend' had spread throughout the school. The three pricks must have talked, but Dave didn't think they had caused hordes of the school's older girls to suddenly take an interest in him, for no one took them seriously when it came to gossip matters. It had to have been the result of the gossip skills of Bethany Croft's top-heavy lady in waiting, Elle Leblanc; or perhaps former lady in waiting would be a better term, since the Queen Bee had kicked the confirmed bisexual out of the royal clique mere days after the Christmas holiday was over for giving an all too vivid account of Iris' charms and revealing that Dave had reacted indifferently to Bethany's interest in him.

Elle's social exclusion didn't deter her from pursuing him, though, and once she had defied Bethany, pretty much any girl self-confident enough to flirt with him in spite of his new sex symbol status had done so. During the first few weeks had had gallantly rebuffed their advances, but after a while he called Iris and admitted that she had been right about him eventually wanting to experiment with other women.

Iris hadn't expected such a favourable review of her charms, which she found quite surprising and flattering. She was also, of course, quite smug about her prediction regarding his changed viewpoint coming out, and graciously gave him her blessing to see other girls. Her only conditions were that he was always to use a condom, and that he was to steer clear of girls who were 'too easy' on account of increased STD risks.

In early February, he finally decided to experiment with Melissa Tremblay, who was Bethany Croft's former rival for the Queen Bee position. The main reason he chose the twelfth grader had been because he knew they would part ways at the end of the school year. It would therefore make it unnecessary to start thinking of ways to break up with her since she would probably break up with him first.

The second most important reason had been her looks. She wasn't as pretty as Iris, but she was close to the top of the school's A-list. Only surrendering about three inches to him, she was taller than average, which was how he liked his women. Her boobs were the proverbial perfect handful, and her butt and legs had gained legendary status among the boys who liked to watch her in action as Captain of the varsity girls' volleyball team. Quality-wise her face was only slightly above average, but whereas most of the students at school thought she ought to get a nose job as soon as possible, Dave thought her pronounced nose added character. Changing it would leave her like Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing after her operation.

Thirdly, she had been extremely persistent in her pursuit of him. She later admitted that part of her motivation had been to give Bethany some payback, but in this instance Dave didn't mind being used. After all, he was using her as much as she was using him.

He wasn't treating her like an object, though. In fact, he had pushed his creativity to the limits when coming up with ideas for an impressive first date, and ended up owing his father a huge favour for arranging a private visit to the planetarium with its staff. His father loved the planetarium and had contributed over twenty-five hundred dollars the previous year. That had probably been a factor in their decision to allow Dave to bring a picnic basket, although he did have to promise to clean up and they strongly cautioned him not to spill anything anywhere.

Impressed by his ingenuity and his kissing skill, Melissa made the most of her parents not being home the following weekend by inviting him over, and Dave made the most of her invitation by applying everything he had learned during his exhaustive sexual explorations with Iris.

Unfortunately, reaching 'Nirvana' proved to be a happy accident, but they hadn't allowed that setback to dampen their spirits and fucked like bunnies for the three days following their first, second and third times. They also had plenty of oral sex, and by the end of the third day he knew exactly where and how he needed to lick, suck, kiss or stroke to get her hot. He also found out about the other erogenous zones, and during a thoroughly embarrassing yet useful debriefing by his mother he learned that not all women were equally sensitive everywhere and that the greatest of all erogenous zones was the mind.

Dave's newfound knowledge blew Melissa away. He spent over an hour nibbling and kissing her body's sensitive spots before finally sticking his tongue in her holiest of holies. After he was done she told him that had been a first for her, since none of her previous boyfriends had been willing to do that.

When he finally unveiled his cock she too seemed especially impressed by its thickness, and as the evening progressed she experienced her first and second orgasms during intercourse, earning him the distinction of not only having given her her first orgasm, but also her first multiple orgasm during intercourse. Her reciprocal oral sex that took the edge off for him, his patient masturbation habits, and the desensitising aspect of the condom allowed him to last long enough to accomplish this feat. Melissa told him his thick cock had also been a factor, and when Dave said that it wasn't about the size of the ship, she showed off her knowledge of nautical terminology by replying that the ship's beam definitely mattered.

The lusty looks he got after that weekend plainly revealed that she had told her friends about their sexual encounter, and the increased propositioning he had to endure from the bolder girls suggested that they must have been impressed. In some cases it had been quite tempting to accept the offers, especially when the cute Morrison twins hinted at a threesome. He always answered, however, that he saw no reason to fuck around when he had a good thing going with Melissa until at least the end of the school year, and that he respected her and women in general too much to do so just because he could.

Now the looks he got from the girls confident enough to wave goodbye showed more of a mixture of lust and respect. The girls who were a bit lower in the hierarchy blushed and looked away. Even some female teachers stared at him in a way he sometimes found unsettling, especially when it concerned Mrs Leblanc, who happened to be Elle's grandmother and would have reached the age of mandatory retirement in the provinces and territories that had it.

After darting through the open door, Dave headed towards the parking lot. He wouldn't be taking the bus home today, for he needed to catch a flight to Toronto. He would work on his essay with his Great-aunt Veronica, who was an expert on the subject.

He didn't spot his mother's car until he noticed a quartet of twelfth grade boys leering at it from a short distance. His first impulse was to tell them not to drool over his mother, but after a brief moment of reflection he decided that it couldn't be helped. He didn't harbour any visceral feelings towards his mother, but he knew she was very attractive, and since she was twenty-eight it was no wonder that they were ogling her. His Dad once said she had the body of a young Mimi Rogers, and while Dave didn't know what the actress looked like back then, he did know what she looked like in March of 1993. Of course there had been a lot of the unavoidable sag that came with such voluminous boobs, but if his mother still looked as sexy overall when she was 37, his Dad could consider himself very lucky.

"Hey Mom," Dave said as he got into the car.

"Hi sweetie. How was school?" his mother asked as she shifted the car into gear.

"Aside from the fact that it's suddenly become fashionable for older girls to date younger guys, it was the same old story," he answered.

His mother grinned. "You might have done too well with Melissa, dear. Her mother tells me she behaves like she's in love."

Dave frowned. To any other guy this would have been welcome news, but it only made Dave's gut clench uncomfortably. Melissa couldn't hold a candle to Iris, and Dave had hoped she wouldn't grow emotionally attached to him. In the end he wanted to be with Iris, and Melissa was nothing but a 'friend with benefits' to him.

He shook his head. "We agreed that it would only last until she went off to college."

His mother laughed.

"This isn't funny," Dave grumbled.

His mother nodded. "No, it's not. If her feelings don't subside you'll have to hurt her, and that's certainly no laughing matter. But that's not why I was laughing."

"Why were you laughing, then?"

"Because you still have these funny moments of naïveté even though you're wise beyond your years most of the time. Did you really think that agreeing not to grow attached to each other would really prevent it from happening?"

Dave didn't answer, since it was clearly a rhetorical question. He hated it when his parents pointed out the flaws in his reasoning.

"Making difficult decisions is all part of growing up," his mother continued after a while. "You ought to be glad that you only need to worry about decisions like these. When I was your age—"

"You had a baby to worry about as well," Dave finished. He was that baby, and he couldn't imagine what his mother had gone through. "You're right. I should be grateful that working out how to break up with my girlfriend is my biggest worry."


The flight attendant assigned to his area of the plane turned out to be really cute, and he forgot to ponder his mother's wise words.

While chatting with her and fishing for information he found out that she came from a well-to-do family and had finished one of Toronto's top private schools, but convinced her disapproving parents to allow her to be a flight attendant for two years. Unfortunately, she quickly noticed that his physique was far ganglier than most eighteen-year-olds', and deduced that he couldn't possibly be her age, causing his flirting efforts to fail miserably. She did say that he was really cute and would definitely have received her number if he had been her age. Dave wondered how she would have reacted if she knew his girlfriend was barely a year younger than she was.

Sighing, he retrieved a picture of his Great-aunt Veronica and alternately studied it and the crowd in the arrival hall. His mother told him it was the most recent picture they had of her, but even so it had to be at least a decade old, since the woman in the picture couldn't be a day over thirty and his great-aunt was forty-two.

"Dave?" a husky contralto voice behind him inquired, and he turned to face its source.

His mouth went dry as he beheld the woman before him. He glanced down to check whether she was wearing heels, and his gaze travelled along her ample bosom showcased by a low cut, tight-fitting sweater that actually looked more appropriate for summer, and long legs encased in tight, denim pants, until they reached a tasteful pair of Italian sneakers that went well with her outfit. No high heels! He had heard how tall she was supposed to be, but a part of him hadn't believed it and prompted the visual inspection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.