Henry and L'ncze - Cover

Henry and L'ncze

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 2: L'ncze punished

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: L'ncze punished - After being badly injured falling down a quarry, Henry is rescued by a young elf who decides to repair his body and keep him as her mate. But will he want to stay with her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Spanking  

"Daddy, this is Henry. I found him at the bottom of the old quarry ... I couldn't let him die daddy ... Henry this is J'cob my father," she stuttered. I noticed Ra'chel standing a little behind her husband looking a bit fearful too.

I did the only thing I could think of and put out my hand and said, "Good afternoon sir. I do hope I haven't caused you too much trouble."

Moving my arm caused me to wince with pain but J'cob's reaction was not what I expected. He didn't shake my hand but instead said, "Lie still boy, no harm will come to you here. My family will look after you until you are well and as to the problems you and my wilful daughter have created, we will find some way of resolving them. Rest and recover. You are in good hands and will be fit and well in no time." He turned to his daughter and his manner changed. "L'ncze you have broken one of the cardinal rules of our sect. You have brought a human here. I know you thought you had good reason but that is no excuse, you could make the whole of the elven community suffer because of your action. Once humans know about us, they will seek us out and probably destroy us. For the time being we will have to trust this lad for we cannot throw him out now; our principles of hospitality do not allow it, but you will have to pay the price for your action. You know well enough that I will have to punish you but I guess you weighed that up when you found the boy." I saw L'ncze nod and her father continued, "My guess is that you didn't just want to save the lad's life, you wanted a plaything too." That surprised me especially when L'ncze nodded again.

"There's so few of us elves left in this wood and there are no boy elves of my age to mate with..."

"Yes I know that L'ncze but you have taken a great risk, largely for your own pleasure. I cannot undo what is done, as well you know, but I can make sure you think about it a bit more before you do anything like it again. Come over to our bed and we'll get it over with."

"Please don't be hard on her sir," I pleaded, "It was my fault I slipped over the edge and ... I'd be dead sir if it weren't for her ... I won't say anything about your being here. I can keep a secret sir. Why don't you wait and punish me when I'm better?"

He turned and looked at me quite kindly, "I'm sorry son. You are a guest and I must respect that. Really I do not wish to see my daughter suffer but I must do it and it has to be witnessed." For the first time I noticed Ra'chel had left us and while waiting for her to return, L'ncze hugged her father closely. It seemed a very erotic and incestuous situation with them both being naked but nothing of a sexual nature occurred and J'cob didn't get an erection. I did though, but fortunately it was hidden by the bedclothing.

Five minutes later, Ra'chel returned with an elderly elf. He too was naked and when he was introduced I noticed how wrinkled his skin was. I didn't catch his name, which like the others was almost unpronounceable to me, but I found out later was B'nack. He wished me a speedy recovery and said that J'cob and his family would do all they could to ensure it. He expressed his desire that what happened here would be kept a closely guarded secret and not revealed to other humans. I readily agreed to it. When he took a seat near J'cob's bed I guessed L'ncze's punishment would soon begin. I forced myself to sit up and tried to think of ways to prevent it but was too lethargic to move. No doubt the toadstool medicine dulled all my senses.

Ra'chel sat beside me on the bed and put an arm around my shoulders. Once again her breasts were close to my face but I dare not do anything, not with her husband so close by. "Lie still," she whispered, "L'ncze will have a very sore bottom for a few days but that is a very small penalty for having you. J'cob and I will not love her less..." Her words were interrupted by the loud smack as J'cob's hard hand connected with considerable force on poor L'ncze's bottom. She cried out pitifully and again I tried to move but Ra'chel's hand prevented it. Again and again, J'cob's hand hit poor L'ncze's arse. He certainly wasn't sparing her. She cried out loudly as the blows landed almost without a space between them. I was crying too but it made no difference. J'cob's hand relentlessly flayed his daughter's backside until her cries started to fade into barely audible croaks. The elder elf spoke to J'cob and he ceased his spanking. Ra'chel escorted him from the room as J'cob hugged his daughter and spoke soothingly in elvish to her. L'ncze though shook with the pain and suffering and it took a while before she calmed down a little and just sobbed. Two other elves, a couple probably only a little older than L'ncze, came in and spoke in elvish to her and then came over to have a look at me. I gathered they were special friends but I was so grieved at the punishment L'ncze had received because she befriended me, I really couldn't take in their names. They became good friends of mine too later.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.