Mommy and 14 Year Old Rachel Are Kidnapped - Cover

Mommy and 14 Year Old Rachel Are Kidnapped

Copyright© 2008 by White Panties

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother and her innocent daughter are kidnapped and it isn't money that the bad guys want. While being forced to masturbate in front of them, 14 year old Rachel blurts out that she's a good Jewish girl. Obviously no good can come of this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Sarah, still naked, let go of the kidnappers' cocks. She wiped their cum off on her legs and rushed to comfort her daughter, who'd been forced to put on a sex show by masturbating in front of them. She helped Rachel, who was sobbing, pull up her panties, and held her close. It's not like anyone was hurt or even raped (at least not yet) but this was not the kind of experience a Jewish mother and her innocent and sheltered daughter could deal with easily. It was horrible and terrible.

And while it's true, 14-year-old Rachel was sobbing, on the other hand she was experiencing feelings she never had before. At the threat of violence to her mother, she'd been forced to pull her panties down and masturbate in front of two grown men. It was something not all that far off from some of the fantasies she had when she masturbated in the privacy of her bedroom, when she thought about her teachers. After all, she'd been forced to do it and had no choice.

Then there was the incredible sight of watching the men strip off their clothes and show their erections. And then her mother was stripping naked, pulling her pussy lips open and jerking off the same men who were watching Rachel do herself. Lastly, the humiliation and embarrassment felt strangely exciting in itself. Her tears may have been a conditioned reflex or maybe they were tears of relief. Not only was this the most powerful orgasm she ever had, it was also the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her in her life. And certainly it was the naughtiest.

The two kidnappers meanwhile were having a lot of fun. They'd raped pretty women before. They had enjoyed being jerked off by the naked mother but they'd never seen anything quite like Rachel's performance. She was a very pretty girl with half-grown tits, and she was Jewish, to boot. Watching her masturbate the men wondered if she was grown enough to have a real orgasm, but she sure did! Having had powerful orgasms themselves, the men were both spent ... but just for the moment and they had plenty of time.

"Jake, that sure was a hoot," Butch said, waving his gun around to frighten the women.

Frightened women would do anything they asked them to.

"I'll say. Goddamn, that little bitch is hot. And don't mommy look cute all naked on the floor with her? Say, what's your name, mommy?"

"Sarah. My name is Sarah. You've had your fun. Can I please get dressed and take my daughter home now?"

"He, he, he ... No, mommy Sarah. I don't think so. We never raped no Jew women before and we're going to find out what that's like. And you can just stay naked."

"Oh, God!" cried Sarah, fearing the worst.

"Shut up, lady. We ain't no Nazis but we never fucked no spoiled Jew women before and you and the kid here look good enough to fuck. Real good. So we gonna do it, and who knows? You might even like it!"

'They're going to fuck me?' thought Rachel. 'But I'm a virgin.'

"Butch, your dick looks soft as a baby's ass." Jake teased him.

"Yours too, Jake. An' we wanna do some more fucking. What are we gonna do about that?"

"Well right now the only one still wearing clothes is the kid here. Why don't we have mommy suck our dicks hard while we watch her kid strip?"

'Strip naked?' Rachel wondered...

Still, the idea of being forced to strip naked in front of these men was exciting. She'd watched her mother strip for the men and was intrigued by how much they enjoyed it. No one had every enjoyed watching her take her clothes off. Of course, with her sheltered life, no one had been allowed to.

"You, Sarah! Let the kid alone and come over here and suck my cock."

When Sarah was slow to move, the gun was waved at her and that got her attention. She crawled to the couch and with her head bowed, positioned herself in between Jake's spread legs.

"Now, 14-year-old Rachel. Stand up and start taking off your clothes. Your mother is going to suck our cocks while you do that and if you don't do as you're told..."

When he waved the gun at her mother again, Rachel stood up. She was not going to give them an excuse to hurt her mom.

"OK, lady, we're going to have your daughter strip naked for us and while we do that, put my cock in your mouth and play with my balls. Here, I'll spread my legs a little wider so you can get at me. Yeah, that's it."

Rachel was fascinated. Her mother knew how to suck a cock. She thought only bad women did things like that. Wow!

"What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Start with the blouse, kid. Slowly. And Sarah, make sure you suck both our cocks. Damn Butch, she's a stuck up Jew lady and she's sucking our cocks. Ain't that cool?"

Rachel wasn't sure what to do because not even her doctor had watched her undress. But she was determined to not let them hurt her mom, so she began by unbuttoning her white, regulation school blouse.

As the buttons came undone, she revealed a plain white bra with a little lace on it. She pulled the bra out of her skirt and took it off. Her growing breasts filling it out nicely. A bit of her youthful cleavage showed above the material.

"Keep sucking our cocks mommy, and make sure you play with our balls while you're at it. Little Rachel here is showing us her underwear. Turn around, kid. We like to see all of your underwear. Is everything you own white?"

"Mostly, but I have some pink and baby-blue panties also."

"Do you ever show the boys your pink and baby-blue panties, little girl?"

"Never!"

"Sure but would you like to?"

Rachel didn't answer and bowed her head.

"I asked you a question!"

"Yes, yes I'd like the boys to see my pink and baby blue panties."

"Well we already know you got some white ones. Now take off your school dress. We want to see more of your white panties."

She unbuttoned her gray pleated skirt and pulled the zipper down, once again revealing her white panties.

"Drop the dress, Rachel. That's a good girl. Hey Butch ... looks like we're starting to get hard-ons again. Keep sucking our cocks, mommy!"

Rachel was wearing plain white cotton bikini panties. She was now down to her bra and panties while her mother was on her knees, sucking their cocks and playing with their balls.

'What next?'

"Turn around for us. We want to see your underwear from every angle."

She did a turn for the naked men, as their cocks continued being stroked by her mother. She showed them the back of her bra and her panties. She had to admit ... this seemed pretty weird.

"OK, kid ... take the rest of it off. We want you as naked as your mother. Then we're going to have some real fun."

'Real fun?'

Facing them, she reached behind, unhooked the bra, slipped the straps over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, revealing her perfectly round 14-year-old breasts in all their glory. They stuck straight out, firm and proud. She was being forced to strip before the kidnappers. Her rosy nipples tingled with excitement.

"Come over here little girl, where I can reach you. Bend over my lap. I want to see your tits hanging down in my face. I want to feel them and suck them while your mother sucks off my buddy and plays with my cock."

"Please leave her alone," Sarah pleaded.

Ignoring her, he grabbed Rachel's arm and pulled her closer.

She stood in front of Jake and bent over. Her breasts were only inches from his face. He felt her hanging tit and brought it to his mouth and he sucked on one nipple, then moved to the other. He felt the weight of her firm teenage breasts and fondled them. Her nipples got hard. Meanwhile, Butch, who was getting his cock sucked on by the girl's mother, reached out and felt her ass through her panties. The twin sensations were getting to her.

"Ooo." A small moan escaped from Rachel's lips. These were very bad men and they were touching her all over. Touching her in places where no one had ever touched her before.

Then, like she had a little while before, she felt a hand groping the front of her panties, over her pussy, tickling her through the cotton material and through the hair covering her vagina. The fingers pushed into her cunt through the reinforced crotch of the panties. Butch roughly squeezed her pussy lips while Jake continued to play with her tits and her nipples.

"OK, little girl ... now the panties. Take them off. We want you naked. And you, mommy, stop sucking my cock and have a seat on the floor. We're both good and hard again and I want you to watch this."

Rachel peeled the white cotton bikini panties off her hips and stood naked in front of the two men and her mother. She had a triangle of dark brown hair covering her pussy. She was a beautiful girl and they enjoyed looking at her.

"What about my blue knee-high socks and my brown penny loafers?" she asked.

"Leave them on, kid. They make you look like a naked schoolgirl and we like the way that looks. Now turn around. We want to see your ass."

She turned around. She was naked except for her shoes and socks and now they wanted to see her behind?

"Hey, little schoolgirl. Bend over like your mother did. We want to see your asshole."

Afraid they would hurt her mother, the teenager bent over at the waist.

"Spread your ass cheeks apart so we can see inside ... and maybe more, he, he."

She'd watched her mother do this and she knew what they wanted, so the 14-year-old reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks, giving the men a clear view of her rectum. This was embarrassing but she had no choice, did she? Her mother meanwhile continued to cry at the humiliation of her daughter while these two vile men enjoyed their view.

"Man, that's a beautiful young girl ass. Spread your legs so Butch can stick his fingers into you."

'They're going to do what? I thought they only wanted to look at me.'

But she had no choice, so she spread her legs, giving the man access to her most personal places.

Butch grinned at the mother and went to Rachel. He got on his knees behind her and fondled her behind. He put his hands on her hips, put his face into her ass and first kissed, then licked the ass of their 14-year-old captive. He licked her ass like the bottom of a cereal bowl, then stuck his tongue into her as far as he could.

"What are you doing? Is that your tongue inside me?"

"Slurrrrppp."

"What's he doing to her, mommy?" Jake asked, wanting to hear her describe it.

"He has his tongue in my daughter's rectum. This is disgusting."

Butch pulled his face from the girl's ass.

"No lady, little Rachel's ass tastes pretty good. Hey, Jake! I got my tongue inside the asshole of a prissy Jewish schoolgirl! And look at this ... here's her cunt."

He reinserted his tongue into her ass, reached up between her thighs and played with the hair covering her cunt. He stroked her naked labia. The poor girl had no choice ... she began to lubricate. He tickled her teenage clit while he continued to probe her ass with his tongue.

"Damn, she's getting all wet again. I'm telling ya ... this kid's a hot item."

"Ohhhh. I'm sorry mommy. I can't help it. He's touching me everywhere. It feels good mommy. I'm so sorry."

"Sometimes we can't help it, sweetheart. Be brave."

"Let's see how brave she's gonna be now."

Butch moved back from Rachel, so Jake could join in. And with Rachel still bent over from the waist and holding her ass cheeks wide open for anyone to see, both men were on their knees behind her, examining her 14- year-old ass. They probed her asshole. Butch went back to playing with her cunt but Jake couldn't resist and he pushed his finger into the hapless girl.

"Owwe. Please! Please take your fingers out of me."

"Stop!" said her mother. "You're hurting her."

"OK, mom, then you do it."

"What?"

"Come on, little girl. Have a seat on the couch. Now!"

If Rachel were forced to admit it, she would have to say that she was finding the experience of having her ass and her cunt probed by two gown-up men at once very exciting. And after all ... she had no choice. But she couldn't imagine what was coming. She sat down on the couch.

"Spread your legs and hold them open by grabbing your feet."

"What about my shoes?"

"Shit, kid. Just leave on the shoes and socks. Like I said; we like to look at naked schoolgirls."

"Come on! Spread your legs so we can see your cunt and your ass hole."

Naked Rachel did as she was told and, grabbing each foot, spread her legs, revealing the perfect triangle of her dark brown bush and her puffy labia underneath it. Once again, she also had her asshole exposed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.