Mommy and 14 Year Old Rachel Are Kidnapped - Cover

Mommy and 14 Year Old Rachel Are Kidnapped

Copyright© 2008 by White Panties

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother and her innocent daughter are kidnapped and it isn't money that the bad guys want. While being forced to masturbate in front of them, 14 year old Rachel blurts out that she's a good Jewish girl. Obviously no good can come of this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The mother had picked up her daughter from school and they'd stopped off at their local supermarket for a few items when they were snatched in the parking lot by a couple of thugs. They were tied, blindfolded and gagged, and taken in a van to a secluded cabin in the woods. They were brought into the cabin and dumped unceremoniously on the living room floor.

The two men, Jake and Butch, who had a gun, took off the women's blindfolds and gags and untied them. The girl's short gray, pleated schoolgirl dress had ridden up her legs and the two thugs got a good look at her upper thighs and white panties. They looked at one another and grinned. She saw this and immediately drew her legs together and pulled her skirt down primly.

The mother, Sarah, was an attractive woman in her mid to late 30s but looked younger. She had long, dark brown hair, a pretty face and the toned body of someone who had nothing better to do than work out regularly at the gym. She was dressed in a yellow blouse tied around her waist and white shorts, the kind you could see through. (Don't women know men can see their panties through their white shorts?)

Her daughter Rachel was an innocent but physically developing beauty of 14 who was so sheltered she wasn't even allowed to date yet. Like her mother, she also had dark brown hair but wore it in a youthful pageboy cut. In addition to her gray schoolgirl skirt, she wore a white blouse with buttons down the front, navy blue knee-high socks and brown penny loafers. She was an athletic girl who was on both the soccer and volleyball teams. Her braces showed when she smiled but she wasn't smiling now.

The 14-year-old had never even kissed a boy and her sex life consisted of masturbating under the covers at night, when she would stick her hand inside her cotton panties and probe her adolescent pussy to teenage orgasm. It never occurred to her that there was anything unusual about the objects of her fantasies being her male teachers and not the boys in her classes. She did have several very naughty bisexual experiences with her friend Naomi, where they explored one another's vaginas but nothing serious. Of course she would never discuss these things with her mother.

The mother was crying. Her daughter on the other hand seemed unusually steady, and while her mother was trying to comfort her, it wasn't obvious she needed comforting. Intellectually she was aware this was not a good situation (after all, they'd been kidnapped and a gun had been brandished) but this was also an experience so totally outside her frame of reference, that perhaps she hadn't made the emotional connection. She'd been so sheltered and was so naive, that she was more curious than frightened as to what might come next.

"What do you want?" the mother whimpered. "Please don't hurt us. I'll give you money."

"We already have your money." and they showed the woman her purse. "It's a good time that we want. We took you and the girl for some fun."

"Oh my God! Please. I'll do anything. Leave my daughter alone. She's so young."

The two men sat Rachel on the couch and sat down on both sides of her.

"Oh we know you'll do anything, lady. Like what?"

"Anything. Anything you ask. Just leave my daughter alone."

"Tell you what, lady. We got plenty of time. Why don't you tell all three of us what you're planning on doing for us?"

"What? But she's so young and innocent. She shouldn't hear these things. Please let her go."

"Let her go? What do you think, Butch? Should we let the kid go?"

With that Jake put one arm around Rachel's shoulders and put the flat of his other hand under her dress and placed it on her thigh. She stiffened. No boy, much less a grown man, had ever had his hand on her thigh before.

"We'll hold onto the girl for now to make sure you don't try anything. You can start by stripping for us but the girl will watch. It'll turn us on even more for her to see what's happening to you. And while you're stripping, tell us what you're going to do for me and Butch here."

Then Butch put his hand under Rachel's dress as well and fondled her other thigh. She squeezed her legs together to try and keep their prying hands away from her inner thighs. Butch pulled her head close and snaked his tongue into her ear.

"Mommy?" the girl asked nervously.

"It's OK, honey. Mommy is going to give these men what they want. Be brave, sweetie. If we play along they won't hurt us." Addressing the men Sarah added, "Please, please don't do anything to her. I'll take off my clothes for you now."

She stood up in the middle of the room. As disgusting as this was to her, her first thought was to do whatever she had to do to protect her baby girl. She had no idea of course, how disgusting it was going to get. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She was wearing a sexy, low-cut white bra that revealed a lot of cleavage. Then she undid the button of her shorts and pulled the zipper down, plainly revealing her white panties underneath. She pulled the shorts off her hips, dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. She was wearing rayon bikini panties.

Rachel was fascinated watching her mother, an ordinarily prim and proper woman, strip down to her underwear in front of these awful men, who had increased their fondling of her thighs.

"You watching this, little girl? Good, because you're next!"

"Please leave her alone. I'm doing what you want."

'What do they mean I'm next?' Rachel asked herself under her breath. 'Did these men expect her to take her clothes off?'

"Turn around for us slowly." And Sarah did.

"Very nice," said Butch. "I like looking at you in your underwear but I want to see more. Now take off the bra. We want to see your tits. And you, little girl ... stay seated but put your knees up, with your feet on the couch."

"But my dress will fall back."

"No shit, kid. We want to see what's underneath."

"Please, I beg you. She's only 14."

"It's OK, mommy. They have a gun and I don't want them to hurt you."

And with that Rachel pulled her legs up, put her feet on the couch and spread her knees apart. When her gray pleated schoolgirl skirt fell back it gave the men, who were still sitting on both sides of her, not only a clear view of her upper thighs and her white cotton panties but they could plainly see the crotch of her panties. And now they had easy access to her cunt.

"Spread your legs further, kid. We want to be able to see the crotch of your panties while your mother strips for us."

But it came as an electric surprise to Rachel when they moved their hands from her upper thighs to feel her through her panties. While one man fondled her pussy through the material, the other man stroked her underneath. With her legs spread apart, there were two grown men feeling her through her panties while her mother stood in front of them in her underwear crying, while these terrible men fondled her little girl.

'This is really weird.' thought the girl. 'Mom is crying but I have two grown men feeling me up under my dress. And I have no choice ... I have to spread my legs for them because they have a gun.'

It felt different from when she did it herself or when Naomi touched her. Kind of when she thought about her teachers, except there were two men and they had a gun ... And of course her mother was standing in front of them in her underwear. Rachel spread her legs a little wider.

"That's it, little girl. I can feel your cunt right through your white cotton panties."

'Did he really say cunt?' she thought to herself. 'And he's feeling my vagina through my panties ... just like I do myself sometimes. This feels kinda nice.'

"Oh my brave little girl", the mother sobbed, as she watched the two men fondle her baby's vagina through her panties while her dress was pulled back to her waist. They had made her 14-year-old daughter spread her legs so they could touch her.

With a sigh Sarah reached behind herself, unhooked her bra and let it fall from her shoulders. She was now naked from the waist up.

"Nice tits. Big nipples. Now turn your back to us and bend over. We want to see how your panties cover your ass."

Jake reached out with the hand that wasn't fondling Rachel and played with Sarah's ass through her panties. The rayon of the tight fitting bikini panties felt smooth to his touch. He caressed the crack of her ass through her panties.

"Pull the panties off and show us your ass hole and your cunt."

"Please", she whimpered. "Not in front of my daughter."

Butch stopped fondling the girl's thigh long enough to wave his gun, which is all it took. The mother stood up, pulled her panties down and leaned over again, revealing her ass hole and then her furry pussy lips from behind. Rachel had never seen anything like it. She relaxed her legs even more.

'Mommy has so much more hair down there than me. They seem to like looking at her bent over like that. I wonder what I would look like with my panties down and bent over like that?'

"Very nice, lady. While you're bent over, I want you to spread your ass cheeks for us. We want to get a good look into your ass hole. We're going to suck and fuck your ass and your cunt."

"Please. That's obscene and my daughter is watching. Please don't humiliate me like this."

"It sure is obscene, lady ... that's why we want you to do it. Now spread yourself."

Sarah reached behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart with her daughter watching. Rachel had never looked into anyone's ass before. She was so engrossed she almost forgot her legs were spread apart and there were two men fondling her vagina and upper thighs. This seemed pretty obscene as well but she didn't feel terribly humiliated. Matter of fact...

"Hold that position lady. Now tell us."

"I'm going to feel your cocks. I'm going to suck your cocks and lick your balls."

Rachel couldn't believe what she just heard her mother say, especially as she was bent over and showing everyone her asshole.

"What else lady?"

"I'm going to fuck you both any way that you want. Please, no more. My daughter can hear everything."

"Fuck that, lady! We're playing with her cunt while you talk. Now tell us how much you love to suck cock."

There was no end to Sarah's humiliation. But Rachel was getting aroused with the bizarreness of the situation.

"I love sucking cock. I love when a man shoots his cum in my mouth. I enjoy exposing my asshole to both of you while you fondle my 14-year-old daughter."

"I think she's getting into it, Jake."

The woman continued to cry.

"Now what about the girl here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you want to suck her cunt?"

"Oh God, no! Please."

"I SAID, 'DON'T YOU WANT TO SUCK HER CUNT?"

"Yes, OK. Yes, I want to suck my daughter's cunt."

"Woah, what a hot mommy."

'Did mom just tell these men she wanted to suck my cunt?'

"Enough talk," said Butch. "I want some of her ass."

He ran his hands over her ass and played with her ass hole. And while he fondled the girl with one hand, he licked the finger of his other hand, found the mother's ass and stuck his finger into it.

"Owe! That hurts. Please don't. My daughter is watching you put your finger in my ass."

Rachel certainly was watching and she couldn't believe it. People actually put things in asses besides thermometers?

"That's the idea, lady."

He twisted his finger in her ass and moved it around inside of her. He reamed out her ass hole with his index finger and stuck his thumb into her cunt at the same time. The girl was watching her mother, bent over from the waist, get finger fucked in the ass and the cunt while she was spreading her ass cheeks apart. Meanwhile both men continued to feel her up. Here was this 14-year-old girl getting fondled while she had a ringside seat to her mother getting finger fucked in the ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.