Supernatural - A Quick Drink - Cover

Supernatural - A Quick Drink

by starrkers

2006

Erotica Sex Story: Fanfic involving Dean Winchester, but knowledge of the show is NOT needed for enjoyment of this little tale. She's sitting in a pub waiting for her friend so they can go clubbing, but it looks like she's been stood up. She's ready to give up and go home when two guys walk in. One of them is a definite possibility, why waste time finding somewhere private, the booth is deep and dark... As long as they don't get caught.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Exhibitionism   .

Quietly sipping her third wine, she wondered where the hell Toni had gotten to. They were supposed to meet here an hour ago, have a couple of drinks and then head out to some new flash nightclub Toni had been raving about. Bet she's got distracted by some gorgeous guy. How does she always attract the decent ones?

Damn it, it looked like tonight was going to be a total bust. She'd really been looking forward to a bit of clubbing tonight too. It'd been a while since she'd had any action and she'd decided tonight she was going to get her some if she possibly could.

Not flaming likely in this crowd, she thought, as she looked distractedly around the pub. The only men not obviously taken were the three middle-aged men propping up the bar, hazed in fumes and throwing lecherous looks at any passing female. There was no way she was that desperate. So much for the pleasant wine buzz and the come-play clubbing outfit. She might as well finish her drink and just go home to her toys.

Her eyes turned to the door as it opened. Not Toni. But the decor had definitely just improved markedly. Two men walked in - tall, tanned and terrific. They were in their 20s by the look of them, in jeans and shirts that showed off well defined fit bodies.

One seemed impossibly tall, with shaggy dark hair and a slightly distracted expression, like he'd rather be somewhere else. He carried a bunch of newspapers, which he promptly spread out and began reading as they got to a table.

The other one was obviously in his element, sauntering to the bar. He leaned on the bar, waiting for his drinks, she checked him out from the darkness of the booth. Just over 6ft tall, broad shoulders and a strong back, tapering down to a glorious firm butt. As he turned, drinks in hand, she caught the end of the smile he'd flashed at the barmaid. Holy Cow! No wonder Sal had fumbled handing over the change.

As he headed back to the table, he scouted the room. Her eyes followed his. With one or two obvious exceptions all the girls seemed paired off. He sighed as he sat down, reluctantly joining his buddy's research, but obviously not giving it his whole attention. His eyes continued to check around the room at regular intervals.

But he hadn't seen her, alone. He hadn't seen her watching his sensuous mouth as he sipped his beer, or the way his muscles rippled as he reached for something across the table.

And now her glass was empty. She knew Sal would bring her another wine if she signalled her. And she had deliberately picked this booth so as not to draw too much unwanted attention. But now she wanted to be seen.

Choosing a path that took her past his table, she sashayed to the bar. Sal was waiting. "I could've brought you one, honey," she said, putting the glass of wine down in front of her. "But then he wouldn't have seen you, would he?" and she winked.

"Is he looking?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

"Good." She picked up her glass.

"Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Sal grinned.

She returned the smile: "That should give me plenty of scope."

Turning from the bar, her eyes fell on him again. His penetrating gaze was aimed straight at her. She felt her heart jump. Good lord, this one should come with a health warning! His sensuous mouth curved into a grin, as though he could read her thought. She looked away, then realised she was checking out his chest and ... belt buckle.

Her eyes returned back to his face. The grin had broadened and he winked at her as she passed, heading back to her booth.

She could feel his eyes following her, hoping he'd take the bait and join her. She wondered if his back was as strong and hard as it looked, and dreamed of running her hands through his spiky hair as she kissed him hard, pressing herself against him.

"Hello, sweetheart. All alone?"

She jumped, startled out of her reverie. God, even his voice sent shivers through her.

"Oh, hi. Umm Yeah, I guess." Up close he looked even better. A scattering of freckles dotted his nose and cheeks. His eyes were an amazing shade of green and his mouth just screamed to be kissed.

"That's great. I've got you to myself then." He put his beer on the table, placed another wine in front of her and scooted into the booth beside her. Then he grinned mischievously. "Mind if I sit down?" as he swung his arm up to rest on the back of the seat above her head.

She sighed. "God, no." She could feel his hip against hers and gulped at her drink, hoping she didn't sound too desperately eager. She scooted further into the booth and he followed, until they were in the corner. "What about your friend?"

"Friend? Oh, Sam. He's my geek brother. He'll be fine as long as he's got something to read."

She looked across. Sure enough, Sam was engrossed in his reading and hadn't even touched his beer.

"So, tell me. What's a gorgeous thing like you doing in a bar on a Friday night with only a glass for company?"

"A friend and I were supposed to meet up to go clubbing. She's not here yet." She smiled wantonly. "Her loss, I'd say. What's a gorgeous thing like you doing in a bar on a Friday night with only your brother for company?"

"I'm not with my brother," he licked his bottom lip. "I'm with you."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.