The Freshmen

by Jujubees

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Erotica Sex Story: Matt and Becky meet up in the woods for some spanking and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   School   .

The Freshmen

The cold metal of the truck pressed against her naked hips. Matt leaned over and kissed her passionately. "Tell me what a bad girl you've been" he hissed in her ear.

She laughed with delight "I've been very wicked" she whispered hotly.

Matt smiled eagerly as he rubbed her naked bottom, her panties at half mast and her skirt flipped up over her lower back. Matt had never made her bend over the front of his truck before, and she loved the game he was playing. It was dark outside and very late, but they were alone in the woods and no one else was around.

He leaned over and kissed her behind her ear, pressing his body hard against hers and jamming his fingers into her moist crevice. "What do bad girls deserve?" He whispered hotly in her ear.

She tingled with delight "spankings" she giggled.

Matt had a surprise for her. He had spanked her many times before with his hand, but tonight he wanted to try out his belt. She heard the clanking of the buckle and wiggled restlessly. "What's that?" she asked as if she didn't already know.

He smiled and laughed as he yanked his belt through the loops, then leaned forward and nuzzled her neck. "I'm gonna whip your butt" he said wickedly.

She grinned with enthusiasm. "No you're not" she said in mock protest, unable to believe how turned on he was making her.

Matt doubled over his belt, taking time to finger the leather thoughtfully. He couldn't wait to smack her firm white bottom with his belt and watch her reaction. His hard shaft strained against the denim of his pants. They had been dating for four months now, and every time they got together it was always a new adventure. They had met at the Junior College Freshman mixer, and immediately Matt was drawn to Becky. She was very outgoing and well liked by everyone. Everyone at the mixer wanted to be with Becky, but she had chosen Matt. It didn't take Matt long to discover why. Somehow Becky had been able to sense Matt was the spanking kind, and she was the kind that wanted to be spanked.

Matt had spanked her right from their first date, over his knee, and from then on he spanked her all the time with his hand on her beautiful round bare bottom, watching her bottom turn a nice rosy red as she wiggled and squirmed from the pain. It never seemed to take long for her to want sex after a good spanking, and Matt had never known a girl as horny as Becky.

She leaned over the hood of the truck nervously with a mixture of excitement and anticipation, her panties falling further down her legs.

"Take off your panties" he said and she smiled. She slipped her panties quickly down and off her long thin legs, tossing them to the side. Matt knew it turned her on when he issued orders, so he could tell she was enjoying this. His groin ached with anticipation, wanting so badly to shove himself into her soft warm pussy and fuck her brains out.

Becky had never been naked from the waist down out in the open like this in the middle of nowhere. She was getting very hot and turned on by the entire experience, even more so by his increasingly commanding tone. She loved it when he was authoritative with her, making her feel she was subject to him, like he was her master.

He reached forward and touched her tender bottom, gripping it and kneading it with his hands. "You want the belt don't you" he said hotly in her ear. "Tell me how much you deserve this." He said.

"Oh I've been very bad and need a good hard whipping." She moaned, almost ready to orgasm before he even started.

She listened to the delightful sound of him doubling over the belt and her heart was filled eagerly with anticipation. Finally she got what she had been waiting for, the belt smacked against her bare flesh and she wiggled with delight. The sensation was wonderful, it stung, but she loved it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.