The Maturation Of Vinnie - Cover

The Maturation Of Vinnie

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Vinnie Blanton has a lot of growing up to do. With the help of his family and the fascination with a beautiful young woman, he beings his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution  

When I got home, my message light was flashing with four messages. I ran through them one at a time. The first was from Tom, wondering where I was and, more particularly, where his car was. The second was from Mom. She wanted to hear about the date, naturally, since in her mind, she had set it all up. The third was from Tom again, with a distinct note of panic in his voice. The fourth was from Dana, and I must have played it four times and saved it. She had that ultra sexy voice going and she was telling me how good the last twenty four hours had been and that she would be expecting more of the same when we were together again. I nearly came in my pants when I heard that. It was my very first obscene voice mail message.

I called Tom first and promised to deliver the car that night if he could give me a ride back to my apartment. I guess he was anxious to get his car back because he readily agreed. I called Mom next and told her as little as possible except that the date had gone very well and yes, I was sure there would be another one. I got another dose of "you could do worse," Yeah, I sure the hell could. Finally, I called Dana on my cell just as I was heading out the door to take Tom's car back. She answered with that special sexy voice and I knew what I was going to say.

"Hi, this is your doctor returning your call," I said with as deep a voice as I could muster.

"Oh ... I'm so glad you called. I wanted to make an appointment for my next treatment, doctor. When can I come?" she asked pointedly.

"Well ... since you are a special case ... how does next Saturday at five pm sound?"

"Oh ... I don't know if I can wait that long. Don't you have anything ... sooner?"

"Well young lady ... you're in luck. I just happen to have another ... opening ... next weekend. Say Friday at seven pm?"

"Don't you have anything sooner? I'm sure I won't be able to wait that long," she pleaded.

"Well ... let's see ... I do make house calls ... perhaps tomorrow?" I said in a grumpy voice.

"Oh thank you. I'll be very grateful ... I can assure you ... doctor."

"Very well, young lady. Tomorrow at six. A house call. Will that be satisfactory?"

"Well, I certainly hope so. Thank you doctor. You are very ... considerate."

"You are such a naughty girl, young lady," I said in my best doctor voice.

"Yes ... I know. It must be the company I keep." She was on the verge of laughter.

"Perhaps you could use some discipline ... now and then," I suggested.

"Oh ... what kind of discipline?" she asked, sounding very interested.

"Perhaps a good spanking. I've always believed a good spanking will help keep the child on the straight and narrow." I was parroting my mother's words from years ago. I was also having trouble keeping from breaking out in laughter.

"Well, I'll leave that up to you doctor. After all ... the doctor knows best." She gave it her best Hollywood imitation.

"Well, until tomorrow then. I'll look forward to ... seeing you ... Miss McNaughty," I smirked.

"Goodnight doctor. Sleep tight." And with that, she hung up.

This was wild. She was right into role playing and the tone of the whole conversation was all about sex. I had a hard-on as I climbed into the Jag and headed toward Tom's house. I suppose I was going to get the third degree there too. Ah well, what could I say but ... HOT DAMN!

Jenny never even gave me a chance to get in the door before she was on me with the questions. Tom just stood off to the side and watched the interrogation.

"So how did it go?" she asked, already knowing the answer. I didn't show up almost a day late with Tom's car because it went lousy.

"Well, we seem to have broken down the barriers," I said.

"What does that mean?" she asked pointedly. "Did you sleep with her Vinnie?" she asked in an accusing voice.

"Jenny, that's none of your business. Let's just say we hit it off really well and leave it at that," I said in a stern voice.

"You did sleep with her didn't you?" she accused again.

"Jenny ... what's the phrase ... a gentleman never tells."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.