My Loss Is My Gain! - Cover

My Loss Is My Gain!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Younger virgin brother experiences older brother, cousin, then mom. How could he be so innocent?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Cousins   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   .

Growing up, I had a brother that was six years older than me, so by the time I became functionally aware, I was going on four and my brother was ten. It would have made for some annoying sibling moments if not for the hell my brother Rick caught from our father, both physical and verbal.

By the time Rick was thirteen, dad was out the door ... permanently. It was a tough time for us all, but Rick was just entering puberty, which exacerbated his problems.

I know of two occasions when Rick had to "show me something". Well, I knew what a penis looked like, although Rick's was huge, compared to mine! What I didn't know was that it spat out something other than piss! The first time, Rick forced me to take his thing in the mouth, but he pulled it out before shooting stuff onto my stomach. The second time, he rubbed it between my butt cheeks with me face down on my bed. This time, I felt the hot wetness spreading around my bung hole when Rick spewed.

He told me I was ready, and the next time, he was going to fuck me. It was traumatic to learn that "fucking" was when it got put into one's ass.

But Rick never got that chance. Mom caught him and they had a protracted argument. He was never allowed to get near me again!

But Rick was big for his age. Our father made him "battle tested", as it were, and within a year, Rick started trying to come around to my room again; but mom caught him (again) and they had the biggest battle. I remember at one point, mom must have been thrown down by Rick because it knocked her breath out. Then, she screamed at him, "You're not going to put that thing in me!"

I dared not go see what was happening, except their argument got quiet and they began mumbling things. Rick must have celebrated his victory over mom because he seemed to be jumping up and down on her bed. I heard the springs creaking.

Maybe mom convinced Rick it would be easier if he put it in her ass - at least, that's what I thought until I learned different, years later.

Rick wanted to do it to everyone, it seemed, from that age forward. I dreaded becoming fourteen myself.

But mom had a long talk with me when I was twelve, and she told me that a woman's body (or a girl's body) is their's to freely give ... or NOT. I must take care never to force myself (like Rick did) on anyone else.

Rick bragged about doing it with anyone he wanted, whenever he wanted. That was bad news for cousin Rachel, who was three years older than me.

Rick caught her alone (I would later learn) soon after mom's conversation with me. Rachel was fifteen and Rick was eighteen.

It was the first time I ever heard the reference to losing someone's cherry, like Rachel did with Rick. But apparently, it wasn't that bad after all because Rachel began to come by regularly and do it with Rick. It lasted a year until he went into the Army.

Just then, between my reaching my own puberty and what I heard in the schoolyards, I understood what the big attraction was with spewing!

But mom had convinced me to avoid girls - that was my take on the conversation.

I gradually began to discover the wonders of my dick as time passed, but I was led to believe that only women choose when to have sex, so I never developed any heterosexual skills, not that I was gay - I just didn't pursue girls.

Rachel spent more time at our house than any other girl, so naturally my initial fantasies were of her, especially because she was beautiful.

I only had a vague knowledge of the forbidden aspect of incest, but with the knowledge that Rick had been "doing" Rachel, I never gave it any thought as something not to do. I only knew you shouldn't do your mom or sister.

Right after graduating high school, Rachel was almost eighteen and I was now fifteen, and playing with my pud daily.

Rachel called my mom and asked if she could borrow me for the following Saturday. She needed help with painting.

Mom and her agreed. It was only a block away. I would be there at 10 AM. I should wear crappy jeans or shorts and just a white tee shirt, anything I wouldn't mind getting paint on.

If not for it being Rachel, I would have hemmed and hawed about being volunteered for such (unremunerated) crap, but just being next to her gave me oddly exciting tingles.

When I rang the bell, I expected to be let in by Uncle Dan or Aunt Ida, but after a long wait (and a second ring), the door opened and there stood Rachel in a nightie, her eyes betraying that she wasn't yet fully awake, her nipples clearly visible poking against the flimsy material, my frayed shorts were barely able to contain the throbbing boner that popped into existence in my pants.

Rachel bade me in and I expected her to take forever to get ready, but she said that since we were going to be painting, she would shower afterward. That allowed us to get down to business.

The spare second floor bedroom looked fine to me. It didn't need any repainting, but I don't try to figure women out, so I got the ladders ready.

The room had been emptied and drop cloths were already down, so all we needed to do was mix the paint and get down to business.

When Rachel emerged from her room, her nightie was replaced with "extremely" cut off shorts, a braless tee shirt of her own, and nothing else!

My pants got even tighter!

Using the roller made quick work of the walls and ceiling. Rachel insisted on doing that part, my job relegated to brushing around frames and trim. My eyes kept stealing glances at my cousin, her ass always presenting itself, inviting me to stare long and ... hard!

When Rachel faced me, I had trouble not staring at her nipples, but we completed the job in almost no time ... almost!

When I say almost, I mean as we wound down, Rachel began to "accidentally" splash paint on me, until I realized it wasn't an accident and I splashed back!

We ended up with tons of paint on ourselves when we cleaned up afterward, the room finally presentable.

But now Rachel ordered me to the shower. She said that unless we got this paint off ourselves right away, it would never come out.

When I got into the shower, Rachel poked her head inside (there was no lock) and took my shorts, claiming to need to soak them and put them out to dry. I guessed she was doing them same with her own clothes too, and I hurriedly showered to make time for her to take her shower too.

I had gotten everything I could see and was ready to emerge when suddenly, the shower curtain whisked back and there stood Rachel ... totally nude and even hotter than my imagination gave her credit for! Her pussy drew my attention immediately because it was shaved in the shape of a heart, tightly trimmed. My shock at seeing this only delayed my erection by nanoseconds as my body sang out its approval to Rachel.

Without letting me speak, Rachel mentioned that there would be spots of paint that we coudn't see, such as on our backs, or drips down the center toward our "heinies". I would have complained but (one), Rachel's parents were out for the day and (two), my dick was giving the orders!

The two of us soaped each other all over (where the other person couldn't reach). My knees cracked when I squatted down to get Rachel's lower part of her ass and the backs of her thighs, but there was no paint anywhere near them.

After the rinse off, Rachel asked me to rub the sponge on her pussy ... as a favor. Well, it was a privilege I didn't refuse. When I finished, I never expected Rachel to rub my dick too!

But when she did, she dropped the sponge and continued with her bare hand, suddenly stroking the soap and water up and down my shaft. In just a very few seconds (maybe a minute), my pent up emotions and fantasies exploded as my dick "painted" Rachel's body white with splooge.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.