In Over My Head - Cover

In Over My Head

Copyright© 2008 by The Wanderer

Chapter 5: A different way of looking at things

Now this was only what you could call a turn-up for the book. In just over three years I had gone from a happily married man to a wronged, cheated on and deserted husband (all right she didn't set out to cheat on me but that's what she did), to revenging hero who had stolen a Casanova's wife. Not too bad a result, for the average guy, even if the Casanova had made it easy for me.

The two of us lived in my lovely house and we had a deal. If Leanne ever got tired of me, she would tell me. We weren't married so, if she wanted to find another man, she had every right do so and move out. But she swore she would never do that, as she loved me a lot more than she had ever loved her ex-husband. Leanne claimed that she hadn't understood what real love was when she'd married him. She told me that he was a con artist and he had conned her, and all the other women he'd shagged while they had been married.

I was a lot fitter than I had ever been in my life by then; Leanne had dragged me, kicking and screaming, to the gym almost every day since I had first gone there to meet her. No that isn't really true once I got into the fitness lark, I began to enjoy it most of the time. But I had to keep up the pretence of not liking it, didn't I.

Our sex life was something out of this world. Being fit can have some advantages that I had never dreamed of before. My staying power had increased by leaps and bounds, but unfortunately I hadn't been able to increase my ejaculation control very much. But then, Leanne didn't seem to worry about that and you can't have everything you want can you?

Leanne had really developed the knack of being able to spot just when I was getting there; when she was in control she'd back off a little and she could keep me going for hours. I'm afraid I didn't have that kind of discipline myself. Well, as I said, you can't have everything but on the whole we had a great time together.

Anyway we complemented one another and our sort of common law union was working out just fine, although I did still bear a massive cross for my wife Anita. Leanne appeared happy to accept that.


One Monday morning Leanne and I had coming out of the gym changing rooms and as we entered the coffee lounge. - We were in the habit of having a coffee with Abigail our personal trainer, who was a kind-of adopted niece of mine. - We noticed that everyone was over by the other door, staring down the corridor. I took a quick look around and looking through the window I could see that several police cars were in the car park.

Before I could voice my concern to Leanne that something not very pleasant was probably going down, "All Hell" broke loose; shouting and banging noises came from the other end of the building, where the big boys hang out. You know, the guys who are into serious weight training, boxing and the like. Pandemonium went on for several minutes before some very dishevelled looking policemen came along the corridor, followed by two of the heavyweights who were frog marching a third guy, who had his hands cuffed behind his back. As they passed through the coffee lounge, I heard one of the escorts say to the guy in cuffs, "I fucking told you! You fucking idiot. That shit fucks up your fucking mind. But no! You had to keep pumping that shit into yourself. Well, now you've really fucked it up big time now!"

Then they passed out of the lounge, so that was all I heard. But the big guy in handcuffs did have a vague familiarity about him, although at the time I couldn't place where I'd seen him before. I assumed that I had seen him around the gym sometime.

Excitement over, we had our coffee and I drove Leanne to the nursery where she still worked and then put in an appearance at my own office. I'm the boss so I don't have to turn up at all, if I don't want to.

The moment I got in, my secretary (she looks after a few of the management really, but she's known as my secretary — boss's privilege) told me that my friend Kara had been trying to track me down. I don't take my mobile into the gym; they had a couple of walk-in thefts there a little while back.

I called Kara at Archers were she works.

"Martin, we fucked up big time!"

"Pardon?" It was unlike Kara to swear.

"We messed up. We forgot about Graham."

I was still confused as to what Kara was talking about.

"Sorry, Kara I'm not with you. What did we forget about Graham?" 'Come to that, who the fuck is Graham?' I was thinking. I didn't have faintest idea what Kara was going on about.

"Graham got into Dawn's pants and Kevin found out. Both of them are in hospital and the police are looking for Kevin!"

"Oh fuck!" I replied. Now I realised what was going on at the gym and why the guy looked so familiar to me. That was Kevin, Dawn's husband that they were hauling away. Dawn must have fallen for Graham's line of bullshit.

"Oh bugger, but I think the police have got Kevin, Kara. They arrested him at the gym about an hour ago. How is Dawn, did he hurt her much?"

"I don't know; I'm going down to the hospital in a minute. I'll call you later, and can you keep your cell phone switched on? I've left a hundred messages on it."

Whoops, habit of mine I keep forgetting to turn it back on.

This was really a big a disappointment; we had warned Dawn about Graham at the same time as we told her about the wager on her honour. Dawn had been shocked and annoyed. We had assumed that once Doug had been put out of the picture, Dawn would have had the sense to keep Graham at arm's length. But it appeared we got it wrong and Dawn had done something silly.

Later Kara called me back and told me that Kevin had caught Dawn and Graham together on Saturday evening. He had knocked Dawn around and kicked the shit out of Graham (Kara's description). Graham was in a bad way but Dawn wasn't too badly injured, just a few bruises and concussion. Kevin was a nut case, not an arsehole. Apparently Dawn had tried to stop Kevin from killing Graham and had taken a couple of punches that weren't really intended for her.

Kara told me that Dawn had asked if she could see me. I couldn't figure out why she would want to, but I told Kara I'd call in at the hospital and see her after I had picked up Leanne from the nursery. Leanne knew who Dawn was from my explanations of how and why I'd come looking for her.

When we got into the ward, Dawn was looking a real mess. That pretty face of hers was bruised and swollen.

"Oh, Mr. Shaw, I'm so ashamed and sorry, I let you down. You worked so hard to prevent this from happening." Dawn exclaimed as we walked in.

I really didn't know what to say to the girl, but luckily for me Leanne took over and did all the talking. Within minutes they were chatting like old friends and I was feeling a bit like a gooseberry. By the time they had finished chatting Dawn had been invited to stay with Leanne and me until she felt better. I was all right with this because we did have a big house with plenty of spare rooms.

But I could see it putting the damper on some of Leanne and my night time games. We had got very inventive; just about anywhere would do. The massive coffee table in the lounge was one of our favourite places.

Still Leanne was my life partner now and whatever she wanted was all right with me, even if it did put a slight damper on my sex life.

Dawn was released from hospital the following day. We took her home and settled her into a spare room. Leanne and I for some reason still had our own separate rooms. I had the master and Leanne had what had been the main guest suite, although usually she only slept in there when I was away.

I suppose it formed an air of respectability when people came to visit. I had noticed a few strange looks when visitors saw that Leanne's room was definitely hers, with all her stuff around and there was usually nothing in my room to even hint that she slept there every night. But all my friends knew that we were living as man and wife.

OK, sometimes for a change we did play on Leanne's bed. But it is only a Queen and my king size four poster was a lot more fun.

For the next few months' things jogged along reasonably smoothly. Having Dawn there was not as bad as I thought it would be. She was in the process of divorcing Kevin, who was still inside on remand. He had made a real mess of Graham, who himself was being divorced by his wife. It was all a real fucking mess, if you ask me.


Than one night Leanne and I were having one of our kinkier games. We would tie each other spread-eagled to the bedposts and the one who wasn't tied up would tease the other. Leanne had just finished sitting on my face where I had managed to bring her to a noisy climax. She moved down and after sucking me for a few minutes she got herself in position for the plunge. She would position herself over my cock and suddenly plunge down burying me to the hilt in her. It was one of her favourite manoeuvres because apparently I was just the right size for her.

But she didn't plunge; after rubbing her clit and lips with me for a while, she stopped, looked at me and then asked, "What are you intending to do about Dawn?"

"Strange time you pick to ask," I replied "but what do you expect me to do about her?"

"I don't know? But you had better fuck her before too long or the poor girl will die of anticipation or heartache, whichever comes first."

"What the hell are you on about, Leanne?"

"God, Martin. Are you blind or something? That girl is crazy about you and worships the ground you walk on. Haven't you noticed how she looks at you and hangs on every word you say? And I do know you fancy her, I'm not daft."

"Oh hell, Leanne, I do like her. But I love you!"

"And Anita! You are still in love with Anita as well. You know it is possible to love more than one person at the same time and I'm happy with that. I have been playing second best to Anita ever since we got together. But I don't mind, I know you wouldn't do the dirty on me. You're too nice a person to do that. And that's why I'm telling you to take Dawn to your bed. I promise I won't get jealous, honestly."

"I don't think that's a nice thing to do to you. You are my partner now. My wife in all but in name. It would be dishonouring you."

"Bullshit and poppy cock. I'm your mistress and we're living in sin, if that's how you want to look at it. God, Martin, you are a prude sometimes. I love you and you love me. But you still love Anita and you are still married to her. So you are cheating on her, whether you like it or not. So what's so wrong with sharing yourself with Dawn as well?"

"Well, I don't think..."

"Damn it, you oaf, you radiate more love than any man I've ever met and that girl needs some of that love. Can't you see that?"

I must admit I was totally out of my depth here. It appeared that Leanne wanted to share me with Dawn. I might be a prude, but that just didn't seem right to me.

"Oh well, forget it!" said Leanne, "I suppose a leopard can't change his spots. Your trouble is you're too good a man. So let's get some life back into my friend here"

Leanne's wander into the land that I always considered fantasy had done a very good job of deflating the working parts she had intended to make use of. So she went back and started sucking me back to life. But I could tell she was annoyed with my attitude. As she started licking and sucking I attempted to placate her.

"Look, Leanne, I'm sure you would get jealous or something and it wouldn't be fair on you."

"That's what you honestly think?" she said.

"Yes, you might think it sounds all right, but if it was to happen? I've lost one love; I don't want to lose another."

"Look, I'll put it a different way. You like our sex games, don't you?"

"You know I do!"

"Well, what are you going to do for fun when I can't do all this gymnastic stuff anymore because I'm too fat?"

"What the hell are you on about now? Why should you suddenly get faaaa? Oh Christ, you're not? Are you?

"Two months and counting. How are you going to handle being a father? You are happy, aren't you?"

"Of course I am. But I figured I was firing blanks. You know Anita and I tried for years. When we had the tests my count was very low."

"Well, I told you going to the gym was good for you. You aren't firing blanks anymore."

"Shit, this is brilliant. We'll have to convert one of the rooms into a nursery and..."

"There's plenty of time for all that. Now let's get back to Dawn.

"I still don't think its fair to you and besides she's twelve years younger than me. I'm almost old enough to be her father."

"The age thing is poppycock and I'll show what's fair, shall I?

With that Leanne jumped off the bed and walked out of the room. 'Bugger, had I really upset her? Was she going to leave me tied to this bed all night and sleep in her own room?' I thought.

But a couple of minutes later the door opened and Leanne came in leading Dawn by the hand. She brought her over to the bed and Dawn was staring at me lying naked strapped to the bed.

Dawn was wearing a long nightgown and Leanne bent down and grabbed the hem of it and lifted it straight up over her head. Then the two naked women stood there side by side: Leanne, slim with her small but delightfully formed tits, and Dawn, a little heavier with those wonderful globes I'd admired when I first met her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.