Preview

In Over My Head

by The Wanderer

Copyright© 2008 by The Wanderer

Fiction Story: A very straight and conservative type guy, a divorcee overhears some other guys discussing a wager. The subject of which is, the seduction of a young married woman. Our hero decides to intervene and frustrate the gamblers plans. During the following chapters the hero's whole outlook on life changes somewhat and by the end of the tale he's living a very unconventional and altogether different lifestyle.

Tags: Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Harem  

What sex there is in this story comes in part three, but it is in no way a stroke story. Oh and if you haven't liked my other stuff, don't waste your time with this one.

My thanks go to Techscan and LadyCibelle for their kind assistance with the editing of this story and correcting the usual clangers that keep my critics so happily amused. But I'm sure you'll find something you don't like in the story somewhere.

I would like to point out that my editors do not necessarily agree with my interpretation of the characters or the events portrayed. Any flack should be directed at me. This is a work of fiction and comes solely from my somewhat demented mind.

The Wanderer

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.