What a Life - Cover

What a Life

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The generous wife gets hers then has a bunch chores for her lucky but clueless husband. This is a "Sexy" romance story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Oral Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

What a life. Gorgeous wife, great job that pays a bunch and is really easy, lucked into a house on ten acres that is far beyond what anyone in my income bracket could hope for, and did I tell you how neat my ole’ lady is? Absolutely, positively scrumptious.

Lady Lydia (my pet name for her, real name Linda) snuggled up to me on the couch while we were watching some mundane showing of America’s most Talented or whatever it was.

“Tom?” She started, “Isn’t it time we started a family?”

“Anytime honeybunch, anytime. I’m ready to be a Daddy. Wanna’ try to make one?” I queried.

“Let’s go to bed lover and make a baby.” Linda answered.

“Um, what about your pills?” I asked.

“What pills?” She asked. “I quit those last month.”

“What makes you think you’re not already P.G.?” I asked.

“This is the first time I’ve ovulated since I stopped taking the pill.” Linda answered.

So we went to bed. I dumped a large continent’s worth of sperm into her before we went to sleep then banked it with an infusion during the night and re-affirmed the deed by thoroughly loving my delicious wife in the morning before we had to get started on the day.

We did this everyday for over a month till Lady Lydia said for me to accompany her to the bathroom for “The Test.”

Linda peed into a cup then dipped the telltale strip into her pee. When she pulled out the strip, there was a bright red area that read “Baby.”

“Tom, Tom we’re going to have a baby. Isn’t this the most wonderful thing that could be?” Linda asked.

“I love you Linda, this is great. You know I’ve wanted to be a Daddy since we married.” I said this gathering her into my arms for some snuggles and kisses.

Linda couldn’t wait to tell her folks, then her sisters, her grandparents, her aunts and then her cousins. It took her less than two hours to advise her entire family and then most of mine that we were expecting an heir. You see Linda is like a second or third cousin to me. We weren’t really that closely related but we used to call each cousin. Anyway something like that so we had a bunch of mutual cousins and relatives making it even easier to get the word out.

The first weekend after the discovery, she confirmed her condition with a visit to her gynecologist. She was started on some vitamins and given some simple instructions along with the go ahead to reward you’re loving sperm donating husband with as much loving as he can stand.

Let me tell you, I can stand a lot of lovin’. Linda was so loving that Saturday night after multiple displays of our mutual devotion; I couldn’t get it up any more. That was a first.

Life continued for a couple of weeks till Linda snuggled up to me on the couch almost the same as she did when we went for the “filling up of the oven” routine.

“Tom?” She started.

“Hmmmm.” I answered with sleepy eyes.

“Your Sister needs a favor from you.” Linda said.

“Which one?” I asked.

“Darla.” Linda answered.

“What does she need now? A new dildo or does she need me to throw out her most recent butchy girlfriend.” I groaned.

“Oh Tom. It’s not like that. Her partner and her have been together now for three years. They feel it’s permanent and they want a baby.” Linda said as she pushed her double D’s into my face.

“So what’s the problem. Tell them to go to the pet store and by a dog or cat or monkey or whatever.” I said nonchalantly.

“No, no Tom, they want a real baby. A baby that was made inside one of them.” Linda said exasperated.

“Well then they need to go to a fertility clinic and have them inject some guy juice into whoever is going to be Mom. How hard is that?” I said not considering anything else.

“Well Marla said she didn’t want just any kid.” Linda continued. “She said she wants you to help make a baby in her partner. She wants you to be the sperm donor to Fancies, her partner.”

“Okay. So just jack me off into a clean bottle and Marla can use a baster to fill Fancies up with my juice. Nice and clean, nice and easy.” I said smugly.

“I already told them that the only real way to get pregnant was for you to put your lovely long baby maker deep into Francis and fill her up, multiple times over a the days she is fertile.” Linda said with conviction.

“You what? You want me to plug Marla’s Lezzy partner? How’s that gonna work? Francis will probably try to cut it off when I show it to her.” I said shocked at what was suggested.

Linda looked frustrated. “No, no, no Tom. Marla is going to be right there making sure Francis is comfortable and feeling loved. I told them both that it was important that Francis has to be really comfortable and really, really hot to get pregnant. So all you have to do is to work your magic and put all that wonderful juice deep, deep inside her. Along the way you might even interest her in trying you out again. You never know Tom; you might convert a misguided girl.

Linda loved me up till I was down for the count. I sure did like this pregnancy stuff. I was getting the ashes hauled everyday, multiple times a day. Gotta a tell ya. It is great.

The big announced night was upon me. Marla showed up and gave me a hug and kiss. Sisterly like, but still a hug and kiss. Francis was acting more demure, hanging her head and acting like she was imposing. Linda took her by the arm and led her off to the bedroom to get comfortable.

I asked Marla how she felt about all this. “You know Tom, I almost wish it was me that was getting to have the baby. I think it would have been better for both of us if you were to make me pregnant.”

Oh boy, I thought. Now, even my Sis is getting strange on me.

Linda came out and asked Linda and I to come into the bedroom.

Francis was stretched out on the bed, stark naked. Now let me tell you, anytime you put a naked lady on my bed, you get a reaction out of me. Linda came up to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. She motioned to Marla to help her then went to my belt buckle.

Marla soon had my shirt off and pulled my undershirt over my head while Linda had unbuckled me and unzipped my jeans then pulling them down. Linda pushed me back unto the bed and began pulling off my right boot while motioning to Marla to get my left boot off. Shortly, I was as naked as Francis standing in front of her with my baby maker waving in her face.

“Geez,” Francis gasped. “That thing is bigger than our Big Ben Marla.”

“That’s okay Francis.” Marla quieted. “It will feel good and it will make us a baby. Besides, I’m going to make you wet enough that he will just slide in.”

Marla did as she said and went to down on Francis to lick and suck her into multiple orgasms until she was beating on Marla’s head for her to get up.

“Get her Tom, put it in and fill her up.”

I crawled between her spread legs then leaned down and licked her from her little crinkled hole to her exposed clit and one long lick. I was getting a lot of “Oh’s and Ah’s” so I knew I doing something right.

As I pulled myself over Francis, I bit a nipple to get a reaction. That was the right thing to do as her legs came up around me and her arms embraced me pulling me down unto her breasts. “More, more, more, more, more,” was the response.

My baby maker found her entrance on it’s own and slowly slid into her to its maximum depth. “Oh gawd that feels so good.” Came from Francis. Considering it was her first real penis, which was quite an admission.

It did feel good to be enveloped in Francis’ velvet vice. I began going into her till I bottomed then withdrawing till just the head of my plunger was between her lips. The more I did it, the louder she became until Francis was making more noise than could be covered up by a radio or other noise.

Francis was locked around me. Her legs were wrapped around my back with her pulling up to me. Her arms were tight around my back making our bellies tight against each other. Her lips were at my ears, yelling, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” I did what she asked and kept on thrusting.

All good things must come to an end. When I filled Francis up, she went berserk. She must have orgasmed four or five times while I was plunging into her then when I shot her full of my juices, she orgasmed again and fainted. I was panting so hard, I didn’t notice she was down for the count.

Linda kissed me on the cheek and told me I probably should get up off Francis. Marla was looking at me with a strange look but trying to attend to Francis.

Linda snuggled up to me and we napped for a few minutes then Linda got my interest by playing with me so we made the beast with two backs until we were fully satisfied. Good stuff.

Linda was happy, Francis was happy and I was happy but Marla said she felt cheated out of trying to be the Mommy. She said that there were a lot of guys that could probably make her a Mommy if she wanted.

Francis got Marla’s attention. “So what is it you want Marla? You want to get fucked by some guy? You want to get pregnant like I probably am now? Or is it you just want your brother to fuck you like he did me?”

Marla was starring at the ground. She sniffled a couple of times then finally said. “Gawd, how I love my brother. He is the sexiest guy around anywhere. Linda, please, I want my brother to make me a baby. If things don’t work out, I promise I won’t make a fuss. Please let him put a baby in me too, please?”

Linda kissed me then kissed Marla. She looked at me then with a deep gravely husky voice said. “Fuck her. Fuck Marla till she can’t even think about leaving us. Fuck her Tom, Fuck her bow-legged.”

I kissed Marla on the lips then lowered my target to Marla’s prominent chest. As I started sucking on two of the most luscious tits around, Francis bent over Marla for some of their intimate kisses. After sucking nibbling Marla’s melons (funny huh?) I licked her belly button then drug my tongue down over her pubic hair to the top of her split. She was already gushing and smelled great. I slurped over her newly exposed clit and down through her dripping pussy to end up tickling her little crinkly hole at the bottom. As soon as my tongue touched her little opening, she pushed her butt into my face capturing my tongue in her clean (thank goodness) butt hole. She was panting and near screaming. The deeper my tongue went, the louder she became.

I slurped up to her clit again and sucked it between my lips to suddenly be wrapped up in her clutching legs. “Damn, Tommy that is so good.” She screamed as I tried to push up on her to bury myself into her.

Holding myself over her with my dick aimed at her sucking pussy, I leaned down to kiss Marla. “Oh you taste so good Tommy. Put it in me, put it in me now, please.”

I pushed against her dripping lower lips and was instantly captured by her clutching pussy. I slip deeper and deeper without having to raise up to gather more moisture. When I was balls deep in my sister I looked into her glazed eyes and told her. “Marla, baby, I love you. Oh baby I hope this is as good for you. Oh Marla, I’m going to fill you soon.”

I thrust into Marla with a primal rhythm. Linda was hugging and kissing me, Francis was kissing Marla and we were all panting and sweating with the exertion of giving Marla a baby.

“I’m gonna cum, Marla, I’m gonna fill you up. Oh Marla her it comes.” I panted while pushing into her as deeply as I could.

I pulsed, I shot, I dumped, and I impregnated my Sister.

“Oh Tom, I can feel it. I feel how hot your stuff is in my tummy. Oh Tommy, are you making me a baby?” Marla cried.

The passion remained but my lust softened. As I shriveled and withdrew from Marla, Francis dove into Marla’s recently filled pussy to clean any traces of what may have leaked out. Linda pushed me onto my back and climbed on me to kiss me and thank me for taking care of my sister and her partner.

Typical for a guy, I fell asleep holding hands with Marla and cuddling with my luscious wife, Linda.

“Ding, Dong.”

“Hmmm, what the fuck was that?” I hazily thought it was coming from a dream.

“Ding, Dong.”

“Oh shit.” I thought waking up. “The fucking door bell.’

I staggered up and found my shorts so I could go to the door at least a little decent.

I looked through the peephole to see our cousin, Cindy. Cindy is only about five-two, weighs about one-thirty. Short but well put together with some billowy big boobs, wide hips and a nicely rounded bottom. A real coke bottle figure. Her thick shoulder length reddish brown hair framed her pixie face that is accented by lips always curved into a smile and the darkest brown eyes you’ve ever seen. Cindy was a fantasy of mine as we grew up.

Opening the door, “What’s up Cindy, what’re you doing here so early in the morning?”

“Linda told me to come by early before you had a chance to leave. Can I come in?” Cindy asked.

“Come on in, Cindy. How about you make some coffee while I wash my face and brush my teeth. I’m not very presentable yet.” I said.

I left Cindy in the kitchen while I went back upstairs to piss, wash my face, brush my teeth and slip on a T-shirt. By the time I went back down stairs my head was clearing and thank goodness our new rapid coffee maker was just finishing a small pot of coffee.

I poured both of us a cup of Joe then sat across from Cindy at the kitchen breakfast table. “So what’s up honey? What has you out so early in the morning?”

“Linda didn’t talk to you?” She asked expectantly.

“About you?” I said nodding in her direction.

“Yeah, about me and Denise.” She said with worry lines on her face.

“Nope. She didn’t say a word Cindy. Guess you’re gonna have to tell me what’s up.” I said.

Cindy looked pretty nervous. She shifted around in her seat a little then gave me one her cute looks. You know the head down looking at you with great big eyes. The looks that make you want to grab hold of them and cuddle them protectively. Then do unmentionable things to them.

Cindy continued with the look but began her story. “Jack and I have been trying to have a baby for almost two years now. Jack won’t go to the doctor to see if there is a problem with his sperm count. I’ve been checked out over and over with my gynecologist saying everything inside me is in working order.”

She shifted around again in her chair, sipped some of her coffee then looked right at me.

“Linda told me you did a good job making her pregnant. She said she figures you did it to her the first time you two tried. She also told me that you are helping your Sister Marla’s partner get pregnant. When I asked her if she thought you might help me, she told me to come over early in the morning and you would take care of me. Would you mind helping me Tom?”

Does a bear defecate in the woods?

“Are you sure Linda told you to have me help you?” I asked skeptically as Linda used to be pretty possessive before we became expecting parents.

“She told me to have you call her if you were reluctant to help. She did say she would talk to you last night. I wonder why she didn’t.” Cindy said this questioningly while opening her cell phone and dialing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.