Sweet Dreams are Made of This

by Lady G

Copyright© 2008 by Lady G

Erotica Sex Story: What happens when two online friends do what they have always wanted to?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow   .

She saw his name appear online and instantly her pulse started to race. It seemed like every time she talked to him she couldn't help but instantly feel her panties dampen.

Gabby: Hiya sexy. How has life been treating you?

Dan: Not too bad, just tired and horny as usual. How about yourself Beautiful?

Dan not being horny would be a surprise to Gabby, but she considered that a good thing since he made her instantly horny.

Gabby: Same shit different day, but you seem to make things better when I talk to you.

Dan: Glad to know I make a difference in someone's life.

Gabby pulled herself back mentally. Something was different. Dan was usually quite self-confident. There was something going on that he wasn't saying.

Gabby: What gives, Darlin'? It's not like you to be self doubting.

Dan: The dream that I had last night really had me deep in thought all day. I just couldn't shake the feeling.

Gabby: Well tell me about it and I'll see if I can help.

Dan: You sure you want to hear this? The dream was about you.

Gabby looked at the laptop with apprehension. A dream about her? This could be good and then again maybe not.

Gabby: Well if it was about me of course, I want to hear about it, especially if it was hot and steamy. ;)

Dan: Well that's part of the problem. It was hot and steamy, but it felt so real and when I woke up, I wanted it to be real and wanted to roll over and make the dream a reality.

Gabby paused before replying. She looked at her computer with wide eyes and grinned.

Gabby: And this is bad why?

Dan: It's bad because I doubt you want the same things from me that I want from you. Most women want relationships when there is sex involved and you know better than anyone that a relationship is the LAST thing I need in my life.

Gabby: And since when have you started comparing me to most women?

Dan: Well ... since ... okay I guess you never really have been like most women I know.

Gabby: Exactly my point.

Gabby: So just what is it you would want from me?

Dan: You want me to tell you explicitly what I would like?

Gabby: I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to tell me.

Dan: Well for starters you were in my bed when I came home after a long day at work, laying there in nothing but that teddy and fishnet stockings that you showed me on web cam the other night.

Gabby: That might be possible ... Go on...

Dan: I would want you laying there with your hands between your legs running your fingers up and down over your smoothly shaven lips.

Gabby: Highly possible (kinda doing that right now actually)

Dan: Oh you are, are you?

Gabby: Keep telling me what you would want from me and I'll tell you what I am doing.

Dan: Gabby darlin' you realize you are going to make me hard right?

Gabby: I would start second guessing myself if I didn't.

Dan: Mmm fair enough. I would then run my hands up your calves and thighs while your fingers are busy between your already puffy lips.

Gabby: MMM yes they certainly are puffy

Gabby slid her hands down between her legs pulling her shirt up just under her breasts, which was the only thing she was wearing.

Dan: Then I would lean over and take your right nipple between my lips, knowing just how sensitive they are when you are horny.

Gabby: Mmm that they are.

Dan: DAMN IT Gabby I want you here so bad right now. I want to feel you and taste you.

Gabby sucked in her breath and made a last minute decision that she hoped she wouldn't regret for the rest of her life.

Gabby: Remember when we were talking the other day and you told me you could swear you heard a woman in the apartment next to you getting off just as I did?

Dan: Yeah...

Gabby: Well I didn't realize it until we had talked and you told me just where you live, but ... that was me that you heard.

Dan: WHAT? You mean the woman of my fantasies and my dreams has been living right next door all along?

Gabby reached around her desk and knocked on the wall 3 times. She chuckled and waited for the return knock.

Dan jumped when he heard the knock and knocked back.

Dan: HOLY SHIT it IS you. Wow. Umm Now what?

Gabby: BRB Give me about 5 mins.

Dan: Okay...

Gabby ran to her room and changed into the teddy and fishnet stockings that she knew drove Dan to distractions any time she wore it for him on webcam. She then pulled her hair up that he had told her he liked so much and hurriedly applied just a bit of make up. Just enough to highlight her features but not enough to make her look made up.

She then put on her trench coat just in case anyone happened to be in the hall and put her keys in her pocket. She looked upwards said a blessing for good luck and then peeked out the hallway and went over to her neighbor's door and knocked 3 times. She heard some shuffling around and then as the footsteps approached her heartbeat quickened.

Dan opened the door and took in the beauty of his fantasies. He stood there just looking at her with a shocked expression.

"You going to let me in or are you wanting to chance someone seeing me?"

"Sorry, yes come in," he said hurriedly.

As she walked past him, he took a deep breath and could smell the sweet scent of vanilla with an underlying hint of sex.

Gabby turned to look at him and slowly loosened the belt that was holding her coat closed.

Dan reached to help her out of it like the gentleman his mother had taught him to be. Gabby smiled as she slowly let him see what she was wearing, or rather not wearing under her coat. As he realized just why she had put a coat on to walk next-door - her beautiful form slowly started to appear from under her coat and he could feel his eyes bulging along with his groin.

When Gabby fully revealed herself to him, she let him take her coat then stood on her toes, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and put a fingertip on his lips.

"Give me a 2 minute head start and then come to the bedroom. Then we can see just how much of that fantasy of yours we can make come true," Gabby said with a wink and a smile.

She headed off to his bedroom, knowing just where it was since most of the apartments in the building were all set up pretty much the same. She smiled as she crawled onto his bed and lay just as he had mentioned only moments before. When he walked in, she was sliding her hand between her swollen smooth lips as he had requested.

He took in the sight of her and had to shake his head a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He walked over to the side of the bed and reached out to touch her, running his hand up her calf and then up her inner thigh. He could feel her body start to tremble under his touch. It was then he looked up into her eyes to make sure the tremble wasn't of fear.

Gabby looked at him through heavily lidded eyes and bit her bottom lip as she arched her back so that her body pressed more firmly against Dan's hand. She ran her wet fingertip down her lips and just barely grazed it along the back of his hand. Dan gasped at the feel of her slick finger knowing, where it had just been. He finally drew his eyes away from hers to look down at her fingers. He couldn't help noticing that they were quite shiny from the juices that were also coating her slit. Dan shuddered as he ran his finger further up her thigh. She let out a long slow moan as the pressure of her own fingers went back to her clit and circled lazily around it. Dan again looked up at Gabby more so to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him but to also take in the beauty that filled his dreams and fantasies for so long. He lowered his head and teasingly grazed his tongue over her pert nipple he let out a moan as he tasted her flesh and felt the texture of it brush against his taste buds. He felt his cock absolutely throbbing in his pants almost to the point of pain.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.