Charlie Halloran - SOB

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: I thought the asshole was my friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

I'm sure that you have heard the expression that "no good deed goes unpunished" and I'm here to tell you that it is so very true.

Lana and I had been married for twenty years and she was the light of my life. She had only one fault as far as I was concerned; she was a cock teaser. She had a great body that she kept nice and tight with daily workouts in the home gym she had set up in our basement. At five two, one hundred pounds, and with a set of hooters that stretched the tape at 38 D, she was a walking wet dream and she knew it. She was proud of her tits and did several exercises that had no other purpose than to keep them firm. Her dresses and blouses were all low cut to show them to their best advantage, and show them she did, every chance she got.

One of her favorite pastimes was to go grocery shopping bra-less in a tee-shirt and shorts and at least once a month she did what she called "her slut walk." Shorts, tee-shirt, bra-less and in her high heeled "come fuck me" pumps, she would spend an entire day at the local mall just strolling from store to store creating hardons. Me? I loved it because she would come hot all hot and bothered and try to fuck my brains out. Earlier I called her a cock tease, but that's not really true, at least not in the strictest sense of the term. She wasn't a mean tease, you know what I mean, the kind of girl who would French kiss you for an hour, squeezing your dick all the while, and go and leave you with a case of blue balls. No, Lana just liked to flaunt her tits, knowing all the time that she was generating erections. That isn't to say that guys didn't try to get in her pants, they did, all the time, but to the best of my knowledge no one ever got close.

Life was good, my sexpot of a wife and I were happy together and then things started to go sour. I didn't detect it right away, but Lana's whole personality started to change. She went from happy-go-lucky to quiet and moody, but the change was gradual, not sudden. When it did finally dawn on me that things had changed I began looking for the cause, but I couldn't find anything that I could identify as problem causing. One night after a fairly intense bout of lovemaking she asked me a question that I'd not heard from her in our entire marriage:

"Will you always love me, no matter what?"

I told her that of course I would.

"Promise? No matter what?" and again I assured her that I would.


Annie, our married daughter, brought the grand kids over to visit and Lana didn't seem to enjoy having them around like she normally did and I made the comment to Annie that I hoped the kids wouldn't be too disappointed at granny being down in the dumps. And she said:

"Well, I expected it, with all that's going on. That's the real reason I brought them over today, to see if we couldn't cheer her up."

"What do you mean "all that's going on?" I asked.

She looked at me and I saw understanding cross her face, "She hasn't told you, has she?"

"Told me what?"

"No no" Annie said, "I'm not going there. It's not my place. You have to get it from her."

I spent the rest of the day in a blue funk waiting for Annie and the kids to leave so I could confront Lana. Annie hadn't even cleared the driveway before I went to Lana and said:

"I want to know what's going on."

"I don't know what you mean," she said.

"Oh yes you do" I replied, "Annie almost told me, but then she said I had to get it from you. Come on, out with it."

Lana started crying and ran for the bedroom and I followed and got there before she could close the door on me. "I'm not going away. We will just sit here for as long as it takes for you to tell me what's going on."

It took me ten minutes before I got it out of her. She'd had her yearly exam and the doctors had found a lump in her right breast. After several tests they had told her that she was going to have to have a mastectomy - they were going to remove her right breast. Now, as a male, my attitude was, "So what?" You are still the best looking woman in the world and you will still look better with one breast than a lot of women who will still have both," but as I said, that was the male talking. But Lana wasn't a male, she was female and she was totally devastated that one of those two perfect mounds of flesh that she was so proud of and that she'd had so much fun with was going to be taken from her. It did not matter what I said, or what anyone else said; no one would ever find her attractive again. Her life was over.


She had the operation and then she withdrew into herself. I forced her to go to parties and social events, but she never had any fun at them. One night as she was getting dressed for a party that she did not really want to go to she said:

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.