A Tale of Two Bills - Cover

A Tale of Two Bills

Copyright© 2008 by Daddy for a bad girl

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I wanted to do a study of two different kinds of sadists - one who can only explore his sadism with the consent of his partner, and one who is only concerned with his one pleasure. Not a stroke story like the others, sorry. Written for someone special years ago, finally finishing it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

Tuesday, Aug 21, 10:29 pm

Sarah entered Syracuse Suds Factory still grinning, walking through the crowd to the bar. She greeted the bartender that she was replacing for the last 3 and a half hours of the night and hung her coat and purse up in the small hall near the kitchen.

Tom waved, in the middle of making something that smelled delicious, reminding Sarah that she hadn't eaten since 8:30 that morning.

She started to ask Tom to make her something when he grinned and said, "Under control, Sarah. I'll bring it out when I have it ready."

Sarah smiled sweetly at him and turned to leave and almost bumped into Bill Partridge's large frame. She couldn't get over how large he was ... fat and muscular both.

Looking up into his slightly leering face, she said a pleasant hello.

"Hiya Sarah. Ready for ... work?" he asked.

Ignoring his droll attempt at humor, Sarah nodded.

"Good. Then get your sweet ass out there and get started."

As Sarah moved around him to comply, he grasped her arm, his palm slightly sweaty on her skin. She looked at the hand then his face.

"Before you leave tonight, stop by my office. I'll ... have your first paycheck ready." The smile on his face was oily enough to use on salad.

Sarah nodded, waited for him to release her, and entered the bar. Her stomach was a mixture of growling and rolling.


Bill entered his house, dropping the keys on the table near the door and closed the door behind him. He had an early day tomorrow, English bright and early, but he wanted a bowl and some time to reflect before he went to bed.

Kicking off his shoes, he grabbed a beer from the fridge and his stash box from the cupboard. He dropped into his glider/rocker and loaded a bowl, then opened his beer. Lighting the bowl, he took a deep breath and held it, letting the drug move through him.

After his third hit, he set the bowl down and leaned back with his beer, reflecting on the highlight of his day.

How can he be reacting like this to a student? He had been so strong in the past. Many attractive students had attended his classes before, and several had made passes that he politely set down. He appreciated their looks of course, and had masturbated to more than one student's image when alone late at night. But had never had the urge to take the kind of risk anything further would involve.

He sighed, sipping from his beer, when the phone rang. Wondering who would call so late at night, he answered it.

Smiling as he recognized the voice, Bill said, "Hello Trish."

"Hey babe. You up for a while?" Trisha asked.

Knowing he needed the sleep, Bill found himself grinning. "Yeah, for a bit. Why?"

"Was ... wondering ... if you'd like some company tonight," Trisha said with her sweetly seductive voice.

"How long will it take you to get here?"


Things had gotten so busy Sarah had forgotten how hungry she was until Tom set a plate on the counter behind her. Smelling the food, she turned with a smile. She didn't notice the odd expression Tom gave her as she hefted the juicy cheeseburger (thick slice of tomato and crisp lettuce, oh yes) and took a huge bite.

She grinned her thanks to him, this time noticing his restrained smile. He nodded in acknowledgment as she grabbed some of the steak fries and chomped away.

Eating quickly, wolfishly, Sarah eased the rumbling in her tummy with the meal. Wiping her hands, she turned back to work.


Bill Partridge watched her eat. Her movements revealed so much innocence. She was so ripe, her breasts smaller than he liked usually, but enhancing her total image. He wiped a bit of drool away from the corner of his mouth, and barked at a staring Karen to get back to work. He didn't notice, still watching Sarah, Karen's glower in Sarah's direction.


Bill opened the door, greeting Trisha warmly. She stood there, hip cocked with a grin. He let his eyes roam over her, knowing she liked it when he did. She wore a short grey skirt, mid-size heals and nylons, a white short sleeved silky blouse. Her longish dark blonde hair was back in a short tail, revealing the curves of her jaw line and face nicely.

She stepped in, giving Bill a hug. Bill returned it eagerly, feeling her small firm breasts push against him.

Closing the door behind her, Bill turned and watched her cross the room, setting her purse down. She turned to him smiling and said, "Wanna fuck?"

Reaching up to unbutton his shirt, Bill nodded eagerly.


As the last customer let the door close behind him, Sarah sighed and looked towards her boss' office. Just stay strong, confident, she thought to herself as she headed for the door. Gathering herself, she knocked on the door briskly/

"Come in," she heard his deep voice say. Grasping the knob, she turned it and pushed the door in, entering.

Bill sat behind his desk, looking up as she entered, smiling.

"Hiya, Sarah ... come in ... close the door."

As she was shutting the door, a foot jammed between the door and door jamb. Tom followed his foot, pushing his way in.

Bill glowered at the intrusion. "What do you want, Houghtaling? We're busy."

"Same thing she does, boss ... my check," Tom said with a smile.

Sarah hid her happy smile well.

They stood side by side as Bill tried to find words to say ... finally he handed them the envelopes bearing their checks.

"Thanks," they said at the same time, and left his office.

"Sorry for interrupting, Sarah," Tom said as they crossed the bar. "Figured might as well wait to get my check when you got yours, seeing as how your my ride these days."

Sarah looked at this guy she thought was a near burn-out with surprise. He had understood that Partridge was going to make a play tonight, or thought he would. He did this intentionally.

Setting a hand on Tom's shoulder as they hit the street, walking along side her friend, Sarah said, "Thank you, Tom."

He grinned, pleased, but waved off her thanks.


Kissing her hard, his hands running down her naked skin, his cock so slick it skidded across her thigh as if on ice.

Trisha roiled, as Bill moved his hands and mouth over her body with an intense passion.

"Bill ... god ... Bill, yes like that ... fuck..." She didn't know what had gotten into him, he was passionate, yes, and an attentive fun lover, but this...

Mouth slurping at her breast, Bill groaned and pressed his cock to her moist slit.

Trisha cried out as the head entered her cunt ... she urged her hips up ... and he slammed inside her, burying his cock in one hard thrust.

She sank her teeth into his shoulder as he started fucking her fast ... hard ... almost bruising her pussy with the force. He had never been like this; sometimes a little wild, would call her the occasional dirty name (which she secretly loved and wanted more of, but couldn't bring herself to tell him), but ... the sheer ferocity of this fucking...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.