A Tale of Two Bills - Cover

A Tale of Two Bills

Copyright© 2008 by Daddy for a bad girl

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I wanted to do a study of two different kinds of sadists - one who can only explore his sadism with the consent of his partner, and one who is only concerned with his one pleasure. Not a stroke story like the others, sorry. Written for someone special years ago, finally finishing it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

Tuesday, Aug 21, 6:24 pm

Things got busy the next day for Bill. One of his student aids in the computer lab got the initiative to add a piece of software to the server ... which promptly corrupted all of the operating systems in the Macs.

Spending the next several hours in the lab, occasionally glowering at the aid, Bill reinstalled the OS for every single Mac with only a half hour to spare before class began.

He was finishing up his own Mac as Sarah walked in early. He didn't glance up, intent on his work. Sarah stopped behind him. He was looking rather frazzled in a way that made her smile. His hair was kempt and shirt rumpled and half out of his jeans.

She stood there for a moment, watching. Bill was aware of someone having entered, and that they were standing behind him.

With a minimum of concentration spared, he asked distractedly, "Can I help you?" without looking.

"Yes," Sarah answered. "Which computer do you recommend?"

Stopping, Bill looked at the reflection in the monitor. It was her. He turned about in his swiv-eled, wheeled chair, smiling.

"Hello ... Sarah, was it?"

Sarah nodded, not able to resist smiling in return. Turning back to the classroom, Bill con-sidered for a moment ... then pointed to a G4 that was only a few feet and to the right of where his computer was.

"That one will be perfect."

Sarah noted that it was very close to his, only one closer but that was behind his chair ... and out of his sight. She walked around his desk to the Mac, again not able to keep the sway from her walk.

Bill, of course, watched. She was wearing a skirt that came just above the knee, with a button up silk-like blouse that was buttoned all the way except for the last two ... small heeled shoes, little or no make up and very little jewelry ... the skirt hugged her delightfully-shaped rear in a way that made his pulse race ... and the way her breasts, small, perfect, pushed against that blouse and bra, the bra was obviously for decorum only.

Sarah sat in the office chair, straightening the skirt, and looked interestedly at the computer and screen.

Bill watched her a moment before recognizing that she had never operated a Mac before. With a start, he pushed back from his desk, forgetting what he was working on, and walked around to Sarah.

"First time at a Mac?" he asked.

Smiling up at him, Sarah nodded. "We used PCs in high school."

Bill couldn't help but to wince. "Sorry about that. Alright. On the tower, push the button with the circles on it, the large one."

Sarah complied, smiling as the tune came from the speakers indicating the computer was starting up.

Trying not to look down her cleavage, Bill continued, "The monitor turns on like most ... the button under the screen."

Sarah turned this on too. The monitor pulsed then started to glow, showing a large outline of a bitten apple. As the system folder was found, icons began appearing in a line at the bottom of the screen. Sarah watched with interest. Bill watched Sarah with interest. Very quickly the desktop was loaded.

Bill pulled up a chair and sat near Sarah, though not too near so as to give her cause to worry. Bill began explaining the Mac; how the folders worked, how to open applications, how to properly save a document. They were at this point as students began to file in to the class. Noticing, Bill smiled at Sarah.

"You're about to hear me repeat a lot of what I just told you, so be prepared for boredom for a few minutes."

Smiling back, but not removing her hand from the optical mouse, Sarah said, "I doubt it, Mr. Simmons."

"Bill ... please/"

Turning to the students who stood around like lost sheep, "Hello students. Please, have a seat at an available Mac - don't touch them yet! - and give me your attention."

Bill moved around to his desk. Sarah watched him, now having the excuse of giving him her attention to study him more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.