A Tale of Two Bills - Cover

A Tale of Two Bills

Copyright© 2008 by Daddy for a bad girl

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I wanted to do a study of two different kinds of sadists - one who can only explore his sadism with the consent of his partner, and one who is only concerned with his one pleasure. Not a stroke story like the others, sorry. Written for someone special years ago, finally finishing it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

Thursday, Aug. 16th

Thursday proved not so busy for work, and the tips not as much, though still more than she thought she would get on a slower night. She didn't make this much in tips in the two busy nights at the bar she used to work at. Mr. Partridge wasn't in that night, making the evening that much more enjoyable for Sarah ... and, she noticed, everyone else who worked there.

The waitresses smiled more, and were even chatty with Sarah when time allowed. Tom stepped out of the kitchen to talk to her every so often, as he did nearly every other worker there.

He also made her dinner, a simply wonderful BLT on wheat. She didn't think so simple a sandwich could be improved so much. After clean up, she gave Tom a ride home again, but once she got home, she decided that settling in some more could wait til tomorrow and went to her single sized bed with weariness.

Friday, Aug. 17th, 10:00pm

Bill sighed as he pushed back from his desk in the computer room. He had been preparing for his three english classes - one, a study of modern fantasy fiction, the others English 103 and English 104 - in the computer room so that he could run utility programs on the computers while he worked. He was beat, but nearly done ... the computers were ready for all of the students busy little hands and minds, and his English courses were nearly set. He could finish them up Saturday or Sunday. For now, he wanted some relaxation and a drink.

He shut down all of the Macs and hit the lights, carrying his briefcase out to the car. It started after a couple of tries, and when it had sufficiently warmed up, Bill headed downtown.

Finding a parking space downtown at this time of night on a Friday proved challenging, but Bill found one freshly abandoned not far from one of his favorite bars. He entered the bar and took in the atmosphere; the Suds Factory was packed as usual for a Friday night, but he found a table near the window and claimed as his own. The waitress who came over he knew, Karen, a big busty girl.

"Hi Bill."

"Hello Karen. Tom in?"

"Yep. In back. Want me to get him?"

"No, just let him know I'll have my usual. Get me a pitcher of..."

Karen interrupted with, "Sam Adams, I know. Be right back, hon."

Bill took his pack of smokes from his shirt pocket and lit one, leaning back in his chair.

As Karen passed the bar, she called out to Sarah, "Pitcher of Adams, Sarah."

Sarah nodded, finishing with another customer first. She hadn't seen Mr. Simmons enter, the place was so packed and she was so busy. She poured the pitcher and set it on the bar near the kitchen entrance along with a glass (Karen hadn't specified glasses so she only placed one). She then turned back to the customers, seeing Mr. Partridge come out of his office. She watched him cross the room out of the corner of her eye, seeing him stop to talk to ... Mr. Simmons!

Bill looked up at the large man and grinned. Still graceful despite his bulk, Bill Partridge gave a smile to the professor, pulling a chair out across from him and sitting.

"How's it hanging, Bill?" the large man asked.

Bill S. chuckles around his cigarette and said, "To the left." They shook hands and Bill P. lit up a cigarette of his own.

Karen exited the kitchen, picking up the pitcher, but as she was picking up the glass, she stopped. "Hey! Sarah! Get one of the frosted mugs from the fridge!"

Sarah nodded, and complied, setting the chilled mug near the pitcher. She didn't like Karen much - basic bossy bitch.

Karen took the items to the table, setting them down in front of Bill S. and heading off to attend other customers. Bill S. poured for himself and took a long drink.

Setting the mug down, Bill S. asked, "How's business?"

Bill P. smiles. "Excellent as usual. This place is making me a fortune. Hired a new bartender a few days ago to help with all of the business I have. Nice little bitch ... wouldn't mind a taste of her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.