A Tale of Two Bills - Cover

A Tale of Two Bills

Copyright© 2008 by Daddy for a bad girl

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I wanted to do a study of two different kinds of sadists - one who can only explore his sadism with the consent of his partner, and one who is only concerned with his one pleasure. Not a stroke story like the others, sorry. Written for someone special years ago, finally finishing it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

Wednesday, Aug. 15th

The week passed quickly for Sarah. Between starting her new job and unpacking, sorting and setting up her new small but comfy apartment, time flew by. The job she started on Wednesday night, which she thought would be nice and slow, being a mid-week night and all. It should have given her time to grow acclimated to her job. However, Syracuse treated Wednesday night as a Humpday should be treated - in celebration that the week was past half over.

The bar was packed, and even with the other bartender working tandem she racked over a hundred dollars in tips that night, far more than she had expected. She handled herself well, if she could say so herself. No spills, and no unhappy customers.

The waitresses that only worked Wednesdays thru Saturday were too busy for her to really meet, but she met and instantly liked one of the short order clerks. A young man by the name of Tom Houghtalin, he was of poor background but happy personality. He hit on her, of course, and she politely set him down. He took it in stride, and offered her to join him for a joint at break, which she declined.

She saw Mr. Partridge a few times during the night. He always smiled at her in a way that left her a little uneasy, but she returned the smile each time anyway.

After last call, she helped get the place in order and left, Tom insisting that he walk her to her car. They chatted along the way, and as they reached her car, Sarah asked Tom where he was parked.

"Don't have a car; I walk home," he replied unreservedly.

"Well, get in - I'll give you a ride," Sarah responded.

He climbed in the passenger side and they were off. He gave her directions as they rode, and complimented her on her taste in music that was coming from her radio. She held back the distaste of the neighborhood that Tom lived in, and the ratty house his apartment was in.

Tom made sure she knew how to get back to familiar surroundings and, as he got out of her car, he put a joint between his lips.

Home a short time later herself, Sarah locked the door behind her and dropped her keys on the kitchen counter. The place was a disjointed mess, and with a sigh, Sarah dove into her work.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.