A Tale of Two Bills - Cover

A Tale of Two Bills

Copyright© 2008 by Daddy for a bad girl

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - I wanted to do a study of two different kinds of sadists - one who can only explore his sadism with the consent of his partner, and one who is only concerned with his one pleasure. Not a stroke story like the others, sorry. Written for someone special years ago, finally finishing it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

Monday, Aug 26, 1:00 pm

The waiter, having taken their orders accepted their menus. As he left, Trisha said to Sarah, "Soooooo..."

Sarah sipped at her iced tea, her thumb and forefinger squeezing the wedge of lemon as she fought hard not to blush. She would control it, dammit! She was no school girl, nor had been a blushing virgin for years.

Trisha kept her laugh quiet as she watched the struggle. "You were soooooo cute. I thought you were going to touch the ceiling you jumped so high."

Spluttering, the straw dropped back into the glass as Sarah said, "Me?! Your jaw about touched the floor! Oh my God, I thought you were going to wet yourself!"

Trisha threw her head back, laughing. "Oh my... ! Can you imagine if Bill had seen that?! It would have almost have been worth the expression on his face - but he never, ever would have let us live it down."

Sarah pictured the scene, her tippy-toeing out of Bill's room, wearing nothing but a flannel shirt of his, barely buttoned up and with his cum running down her legs. Her body was still covered in a cooling sheen of sweat, still trembling from both the recent orgasms and the reawakened pains ... and there was Trisha, sneaking towards Bill's room butt-ass naked.

Sarah's blush deepened as she recalled how beautiful the woman was. She had had an experience with a girl in high school, and although the circumstances weren't the best, she had fond memories of the afternoon they had shared. The best word she could think of to describe Trish was 'opulent', and she wasn't sure that word fit. Her breasts were amazing and her hips had a sweet rounded just to them. Sarah considered her breasts too small and her hips too slim.

Trisha studied the smile and blush of Sarah and grinned broader. She was reflecting as well on that night, and the lighting had been piss poor at best from the street light through the window at the end of the hall, but the what she had seen had been delicious. Sarah was almost petite in her build and size, and the way that shirt had draped her...

And the smell of recent sex all over the girl...

"Well," Trisha said, playing with the straw of her Diet Coke.

"Well," Sarah echoed, dipping her head for another sip.

A few moments silence followed. Trisha ended the silence finally, saying, "Listen, I had no idea things were going that way for you two, really. I would not have ... have been..."

Offering a soft smile, Sarah gave a small wave with it. "Really, I didn't know I was going to do what I did that night. I know poor Bill didn't know either - for a moment I don't think he knew which of us had climbed into his bed."

Trisha's laugh was rich. "Now that sounds like Bill. 'ooooo warm, wet, willing! Don't know who, don't care!'"

Sarah's laughter joined hers. "Can you imagine if you had waited another 10 minutes or so? I would have been back under his blankets, things would have been quiet - you never would have known I was there, as dark as that room was."

Trisha smirked. "Would have been his wet dream come to life. The two of us in his bed at once..."

Silence followed. The two of them looking at one another.


Monday, Aug 26, 5:54 pm

Bill closed the door to the car, ignoring the sounds it was still making seconds after the key had been removed from the ignition. He walked up to the door next to the garage (too much crap in the garage to use it for something as mundane as parking) and up the short steps to the door to the kitchen.

As he entered, he could smell the rich aroma of meat cooking. There were other food smells, but he detected the beef right away.

Hanging up his keys on the key board, he smiled as he watched Sarah's back at the sink.

"Hey there."

She gave him a smile over her shoulder, still rinsing broccoli in the sink. "Hey yourself."

"That steak I smell?"

Nodding, she 'mmhmm'd him. "My dad taught me a killer way to cook it. Hope you like it medium rare."

"Perfect." He kissed her cheek and grinned at the intense blush he received in response.

He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a Sam Adams. Opening the bottle, he said, studying the bottle, "Tried calling here today and couldn't get a hold of you."

"Went to lunch with Trisha," she answered, setting the broccoli, still in the colander, atop a briskly boiling pot of water.

Swallowing some beer, he asked, "Oh? Where'd you go?"

She smiled. "Tully's out in - oh, what's it called - Camillus."

"Fairmont," he corrected.

"Yeah, there too." She watched the steam rising up through the colander's vents then bent over at the waist to peek in the oven.

Bill studied her ass appreciatively.

She rose, smiling before she turned. She had felt those eyes.

They both stepped towards each other and met halfway. He enfolded her in his arms and she pressed into the embrace.


Dinner was delicious. Bill had cleaned his plate and Sarah had done some serious damage to her's. He sat back, patting his gut with a satisfied grin on his face. A girl who could cook a steak like that...

Sarah sipped her iced tea, looking at the mostly melted ice cubes as she thought of what she wanted to say.

Bill noticed but said nothing, waiting, thinking she was going to start in again on her disagreement with his decision on the situation.

"Bill," she started, hesitating a bit as she swirled the contents of the glass in hand. "Last night, there was ... something between us. Something in the way you ... acted."

Bill didn't say anything, now more afraid than ever where she was going. He had been a bit rough with her, in the moment, and could remember how he had flexed inside of her with every whimper of pain, and hating himself each time.

She looked up briefly and gave him a small smile, hoping it would alleviate the stress she could see him trying to hide. "I liked it."

His jaw dropped just a bit.

Looking down into the swirling contents of her glass, her ankles crossed under the chair as she swung her feet a bit nervously, she continued. "I don't know why. For a bit this morning I thought that it may have ... may have been something ... left over from ... you know."

She was blushing.

"I was scared because I didn't want what had happened to be influenced by what ... he ... did to me." She looked up to meet his eyes again. "It wasn't. I know that now. I hated every moment with that fuck. My body hated it, couldn't even get ... well, 'ready' for it, I guess."

She smiled warmly at him now. "But last night? I don't know that I understand it, mind you, but - I truly enjoyed the ... power you had over me. I was ... giving it to you, I guess, and it thrilled me to no end when you took it up."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.