Beylke Is Snow White - Cover

Beylke Is Snow White

by OldBoy101

Copyright© 2008 by OldBoy101

Erotica Sex Story: Beylke, a pretty young Jewish girl, is hired as a candy striper to live and work at a very exlusive nursing home for seven dwarfs. This is intended as a sensitive but amusing twist on the Snow White tale, as written by an old Goy who admires Yiddish culture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

Beylke woke up refreshed after a peaceful night's sleep. The young girl could hardly wait to get up and go to work at her new job. She had gone through some training at the hospital for the position, emptying bedpans and seeing to the comfort of elderly patients, bringing cheer to their lives. She loved helping others and would be an ideal candy striper.

Beylke had been given her name which meant White when her adoptive parents first saw what a pale-skinned daughter the Lord had blessed them with. The baby had been found on the steps of a Danish orphanage with a note pinned to her clothes asking that she be placed with an observant Jewish couple if possible. The orphanage had honored that request.

The girl had brought much joy to her elderly parents as she grew up, always so cheerful and eager to please. Now though they had both become unable to care for themselves much longer. They wanted only to be able to continue to provide a home for Beylke until she was able to be out on her own. Then they were ready to go into a nice Jewish retirement home.

Beylke had just turned 15, the minimum age at which she could train to become a candy striper. She hoped eventually to become a nurse as she loved caring for people. Indeed she already had some hands-on experience as her own parents had become increasingly dependent on her to help them in their old age.

She was a bright girl who excelled at her studies, and quite a beauty too. She had long dark hair which was quite a contrast to her pale skin. Over the last few years she had also been blessed with a prominent bosom that stuck out high on her chest, defying gravity. That brought the attentions of a lot of boys. The bolder ones would try to cop a feel. Beylke would just laugh and slap their hands away, not really offended by the rude boys.

Then last week the hospital received an unusual request. A small private nursing home was interested in hiring a girl trained as a candy striper. Although most candy stripers were part-time volunteers, this nursing home was looking for a girl who would be able to take on a full-time paid position.

They had certain other requirements. She must be willing to live at the nursing home where she would be on call as needed. She could continue her studies there by home schooling. She must also be a looker, and they would prefer a nice Jewish girl too. Right away the nurse who was training the candy stripers thought of Beylke. She fit all their requirements.

Beylke was interviewed for the position and quickly hired. She was just the girl they were looking for. Joyfully she told her parents that she had found a paid position where she would be housed and well fed, good kosher food. It was a small, exclusive Jewish nursing home that had been funded to care for a group of older bachelor gentlemen in their old age. It seems they had all become quite wealthy by working their diamond mine when they were younger.

This meant that Beylke's parents were now free to enter the retirement home where they would have their needs met. They no longer had to worry about their beloved daughter who now had a good job and a nice place to live. This brought much joy to all of them. She arranged for her parents to enter the retirement home and then she went to her new job, taking a suitcase of her clothes with her.

A pretty nurse named Hendel showed Beylke to her suite of rooms, her new home. It was quite beyond her expectations and she knew she would love living here. Then the nurse showed her around and she met the men who lived there. She was surprised to see that they were all quite short, some would say dwarfs.

There was Faivish. He seemed to be a natural leader and the others looked to him for advice. He was also a doctor and so bore the nickname, Doc. He offered to give Beylke a free medical examination whenever she wanted one. Faivish was some "Doc"!

Herchel was a rather Bashful fellow. He looked at Beylke and blushed. She figured she would have to find some way to bring him out of his shell, to make Herchel less "Bashful".

Teivel was a Grumpy sort of fellow, always scowling. But when Beylke flashed her brief skirt and he saw her white panties, Teivel actually managed a little smile. Not too "Grumpy".

Zindel was a silent fellow, sort of child like. Some called him Dopey because he wouldn't speak to them. Somehow he managed to slip his hand up her leg and cop a feel before Beylke slapped his hand away. She saw that Zindel was intelligent enough, even if "Dopey" chose not to speak.

Mendel was a Sleepy fellow, always nodding off. But he was alert enough when he saw Beylke. If there was something interesting to occupy his attention he would stay awake but otherwise Mendel tended to nod off, earning his nickname "Sleepy".

Moishe was troubled by allergies which made him sneeze a lot. Indeed the others called him "Sneezy" because he sneezed so much. Beylke said, "God bless you!" when Moishe sneezed. Poor Sneezy, and yet he smiled at her and thanked her for her concern.

Anshel was a truly "Happy" fellow, always cheerful and smiling. Beylke returned his smile when she met him. She knew she'd have to keep an eye on Anshel when she caught him looking up under her skirt. Seeing her white cotton panties he exclaimed, "Oh, so Snow White!" No wonder he was so "Happy".

Having met the seven elderly short men, Beylke knew that she was going to like it here at their exclusive nursing home. None of them would be needing to have their bed pans emptied for instance. It seems they had all retired recently and were in reasonably good health for their ages, all of them being in their later 60s. They had decided to retire to their nursing home early while they still had all their faculties.

Their nurse Hendel was a looker too, a young woman who had recently received her RN degree. She was fully qualified to see to their needs should they become sick and in need of a nurse. Beylke was to be her nursing assistant and she would be working under Hendel's direction. Still it appeared that the nursing duties for both young women would be rather light.

Hendel told the girl that they had both been hired to socialize with the men, to keep their spirits up, as much as for whatever nursing the men might need. Beylke didn't mind that. She enjoyed making older people comfortable and happy. And if a flash of her pretty legs and white panties, or a peek down her cleavage kept their spirits up, she was willing to do that for them too.

Hendel showed Beylke to the kitchen where the cook Reina was preparing the noon meal. She was a pleasant young woman if a little plump, perhaps from sampling her own cooking a bit too much. Beylke could see that she kept a kosher kitchen and everything was very neat and clean.

Beylke helped out by setting the plates and silverware out at the four tables, each of which had a clean white tablecloth on it and a bud vase with a pretty flower in it. About that time lunch was ready and Reina rang a little bell that was broadcast and sounded throughout the home.

Beylke was surprised when she heard the men's voices singing as they gathered and then marched in single file to the dining room. "Hi-ho! Hi-ho! It's off to eat we go!" they sang quite well and cheerfully. Faivish (Doc) had a table of his own. Teivel (Grumpy) and Zindel (Dopey) shared another table. Herchel (Bashful) and Mendel (Sleepy) were at a third table, and Anshel (Happy) and Moishe (Sneezy) were at the fourth table.

Beylke helped Reina serve the food to the men. Then Doc invited her to share his table with him. She saw that Hendel was sitting with Bashful and Sleepy and Reina was sitting with Happy and Sneezy. That left Grumpy and Dopey by themselves but they liked the silence when they ate.

Doc talked with Beylke as they ate, getting to know their pretty new girl better. Being a doctor himself he was interested in what she had been taught to do as a candy striper. When she told him that she was interested in studying to become a nurse Doc beamed at her and said that he and Hendel would help her with her studies toward that goal. That made Beylke very happy.

Doc managed to sweet talk the girl into letting him give her a medical examination after lunch was over. He took her to his private office. "Go ahead and take off your clothes, my dear," he told her. He watched as the pretty fair-skinned brunette took off her candy-striper dress with its many red and white stripes, a new dress she was proud to wear.

Beylke looked adorable standing before the short doctor in her white bra and panties, and her sheer white stockings and white shoes. Looking around she said, "Don't you have a gown for me to wear when I take off my undies, Doc? At the hospital we have light gowns for the patients to wear when they are being examined."

Doc smiled and replied, "No Beylke, I have no gown for you to wear. But don't worry, I've seen so many patients' bodies over the years I've been practicing that I hardly notice their nudity anymore. Let's just start with your breasts, my dear. Remove your bra and I'll examine them. It's important to check them for any lumps, you know."

So Beylke removed her white bra and her firm young breasts were revealed to the short doctor. Indeed he had to look up at them a little since they were jutting out just above his head. He grinned and licked his lips as he admired them. What perfect young breasts they were! He reached up a little and took the warm soft globes in his hands, feeling their resiliency.

He squeezed and kneaded them gently, checking for any lumps in them. Beylke found his touches stimulating and she blushed as she realized that her pink nipples were erecting in response to his handling of her full young mammaries. Doc noticed her stiff nipples poking out at him too and he knew that a certain member in his pants was also becoming quite stiff.

"Hhmm, I don't find any lumps, my dear. Now then let's have a listen to your heart and lungs." Doc used a stethoscope and he checked her heartbeat and her respiration as he had the girl breathe deeply for him. He moved the stethoscope all around her chest and all over her breasts. She had never had a more thorough examination of her heart beat and breathing, she thought.

"Very good, Beylke. Now then, let me just check your nipples for you. One day you are going to have babies and it's important that you are able to breastfeed them. Just bend down towards me a little. Yes that's it." She bent toward Doc and her stiff pink nipples were now level with his mouth.

She was surprised when he sucked a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it though. After a minute he did the same with her other nipple. Beylke was even more surprised at how nice it felt to have her nipples sucked. She had never experienced that sensation before. She smiled at Doc who sucked at her nipples so intently. What an interesting examination he was giving her!

Finally Doc finished sucking at her tits and he said, "Ah yes Beylke, you should have no trouble nursing your babies with those fine breasts. Now then, let's do the gynecological examination. Just take off your white panties and get up on this table, and slip your legs into these stirrups."

Beylke was a little embarrassed to remove her panties in front of the doctor. But then he was being so nice, giving her such a thorough medical examination at no charge to her. So she took off her panties and got up on the table. She set her legs in the stirrups and soon she found her legs were spread wide open for him. Doc stepped up on a platform so he could more easily get at her.

What a pretty sight she was, wearing only her white shoes and stockings, her legs wide open and her labia pouting open redly at him. She had such a fine patch of dark pubic hair above her pussy too. Doc would have used a speculum to open up her vagina for him to examine the interior but he saw that she still had her hymen in there blocking the passage. So he just used his fingers to spread the orifice a little as he peered inside her.

"My my, Beylke, I see that you are still a virgin. There aren't many 15 year old virgin girls around these days. Most girls start having sex when they are12, 13 or 14 years old now, and some even younger than that."

Beylke blushed. "My mother and father raised me up to be a good Jewish girl, a chaste virgin. I intend to remain that way until I marry. Surely there are plenty of other virgin girls my age too."

"Perhaps, but I haven't run across many of them. Anyway I see that you have plenty of juice here in your virgin vagina. You found it stimulating when I examined your breasts, didn't you, Beylke. That's okay, perfectly normal. Let me just check your sexual responses, my dear."

With that Doc ran his hands all over her labia which she found quite pleasant. He spread her prepuce open and out popped her pink clitoris which he promptly began to tease with his fingers.

"Oh Doc! What's happening to me? I've never felt anything like that before!" He was surprised to realize that the girl had not yet discovered the pleasure of masturbation. Well he would show her how much fun that was now. Doc bent down to her fragrant flower, her cunt, and began to lick her thoroughly. Beylke squealed and shook with excitement as he masturbated her.

Soon she cried out, a primitive cry, as her first ever orgasm shook her to her very core. She bucked her hips up at him as Doc happily lapped up all her tasty virgin sex juices. Finally it was over and she breathed heavily in the aftermath of an intense orgasm.

"Oh Doc, that was so wonderful! I've never felt anything like that before. I didn't know that my body could give me such pleasure. Can I come back here and have you do that for me again?"

Doc chuckled. "Beylke, you are welcome to come to me for that anytime you want, day or night. But now I've got a little problem that you can help me with, if you will."

"Of course Doc, whatever you want me to do, I will." she promised him. Happily the short man took down his pants and underpants and out popped his penis, all stiff and poking way out from his body. He may have been a dwarf but there was nothing small about the size of his dick.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.