Cheryl - Cover

Cheryl

by Lance DeLonge

Copyright© 2008 by Lance DeLonge

Erotica Sex Story: Part of Cole's High School and College Series. Cole gives a classmate a ride home and she thanks him properly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   .

I had been what I thought was staring discretely at this girl for a couple of days, ever since the beginning of criminology class. For the longest time most of the class thought she was deaf, the only communication she ever exhibited was sign language. She stayed to herself, "talking" only to a couple of guys who knew sign. I couldn't help but notice her the first time I saw her, she was exquisite. Not really gorgeous, but certainly pretty. Her name was Cheryl and she had long, frizzy dark blonde hair and a pretty, innocent looking face. Her eyes were a pure blue color, and she generally wore tight blue jeans and a sweater of some kind with her brown leather penny loafers and thick cotton socks that gave her a "good girl" look.

For whatever reason, I was immensely attracted to her, but I had convinced myself that we wouldn't work together. For starters, I didn't even know sign language.

A couple of weeks later, all that changed.

"How old are you?" I heard a sweet voice ask as I studied in the common area outside the library. I looked up to find Cheryl leaning over my table. She and her friend had taken the table next to mine as I studied and I hadn't noticed.

"Nineteen," I answered, shocked that she had just spoken, but doing my best to control the surprise on my face. She leaned back to her table, returning to her conversation with her friends without so much as a second look. I stared at her for a moment, amazed that I had just heard her voice.

I continued to watch her for the next couple of days, not sure of what my next move should be. Every one else in the class seemed to be equally shocked at her sudden speech ability. During a review for the first exam, she seemed to know all the answers, talking as freely as if she had done it all semester long.

The next day, she completed her exam before me and left before she had gotten her grade. I stayed, fairly sure I knew where I would be able to find her.

I was pleased with my first test grade of the class, and I felt rather confident, like I could accomplish about anything. As I came around the corner of the library, I saw her sitting with the guys from class. All the confidence I had just found quickly disappeared. I instantly felt my stomach sink, and a nervous, nauseous feeling came over come me. I stared for a moment deciding what I should do, run or face the fire. I knew I wouldn't be able to live with my self if I ran. Nervously I slowly walked over to her, fighting hard to resist the bitter fear that was quickly surging through my veins.

"Hey," she greeted, pulling out a Marlboro Red and lighting it with an intricately decorated Zippo, "how'd you do on the test?"

"Ninety-eight," I said, guessing she probably did better.

"Damn," she replied," I didn't even answer five or six questions. I sure as hell didn't want to stay for my grade."

"You got a class to go to now?" she asked, finishing her cigarette, and looking up at where I stood.

"No," I replied, " I'm pretty much done for the day." Usually girls who smoked turned me off, but for some reason they gave this girl an arousingly contradictory look, 'a good girl gone bad' kind of thing.

"Good, you can keep me company." She didn't really say it as a request, but more of a command, " I don't feel like going to class, and my cars in the shop. I got to wait around until my dad comes to get me at four." I sat down by her, not really knowing why. "What's your name?"

"Cole," I replied, noticing the light freckles on her creamy, smooth skin. Her face was flawless, and her eyes were captivating.

"I'm Cheryl," she said, lighting up another cigarette. "'You smoke?" she questioned.

"No," I admitted.

"Good," she said as she took a deep drag, blowing the smoke from her mouth, "Don't start. Nasty habit. I wish I could quit."

We talked for an hour, exchanging personal information and idle chitchat. She was studying to be a civilian investigator for the Navy, and her truck was in for an engine repair that had already taken two weeks more than it was supposed to. She had just gotten out of the hospital for throat surgery just before the beginning school, and hadn't been able to speak until about a week ago.

She then went on to tell me a little about her social life. She lived with her dad and step mom, who she absolutely could not stand. She told me how they got into fights almost every day.

"I hope you don't mind bitches," she said after a story of their most recent fight, "because I'm one of the biggest around."

"No, not really," I lied. The truth was I had just ended a relationship with one. But Cheryl didn't seem anywhere as bad as her, just demanding enough to make me want her bad.

After a little while, I was getting a little tired of just sitting. If she got her way, I would wait there until her dad came to pick her up a couple hours later. I liked her a lot, but I really didn't feel like waiting that long. "You want a ride home?" I asked, hoping this time she would say yes.

"If you want to drive all the way to Deltona, sure."

"Sure, it's not that far," I answered, gathering up all my stuff and standing up. We walked to the parking lot, talking about nonsense the rest of the way.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked on the way to her house. I couldn't believe that I actually had the courage to ask her if she wanted a ride home. I was usually a coward when it came to members of the opposite sex, and I was feeling pretty lucky, having this gorgeous creature sitting in my car, only a few inches away, her flowery perfume filling my senses, and arousing me.

"No," she answered, "We broke up a couple of months ago. He cheated on me."

"I know how it feels," I said, " that's what happened to my last relationship."

"The sex was good while it lasted," she said, " but now I'm really starting to miss it."

"I know what you mean," I agreed, thinking the same thing. I hadn't gotten laid in five months, and I was really starting to feel the strain.

We talked casually the rest of the way, she directed me to where she lived. It really didn't seem as far away as she made it seem. As we pulled up in the driveway of her house, she thanked me for the ride home.

"You want to come inside for a little while," she asked as she gathered her books and slid the seat back.

"Sure," I agreed, shutting off the engine and getting out.

Her home was new, and decorated in light colors. "Go ahead and have a seat," she invited after she unlocked the door and threw her books on the cream colored couch, walking down a hall to the kitchen, "make yourself at home."

I shut the front door behind me and sat down on the biggest of the three couches in the front room. I looked around nervously until Cheryl reappeared with a couple of wine coolers.

"Here," she said, sitting down at the opposite end of the couch.

"Thanks," I took the drink, and opened it, sipping it casually.

"So how long have you and your girl friend been broken up?" she asked, taking another deep swallow of her wine cooler and put it on the coffee table in front of us.

"About five months," I answered, doing the same.

"You been with anyone since then?" she asked naturally.

"No," I said, "just looking for the right girl, I guess."

"Yeah, me too," she chuckled, her eyes getting dark as she scooted a bit closer on the couch. "It really sucks not getting any for that long, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yeah," I agreed. I was beginning to understand now, and I leaned closer, our eyes met briefly, the spark of attraction unmistakably charging air between us. My eyes closing as our lips touched, her lips were as soft as satin, and it felt like mine were on fire as the warmth of her tongue flooded my mouth and made my whole body come instantly alive. I felt a little foolish for not understanding before, but now that I did, I agreed whole heatedly.

Within moments, we were wrapped deep in an embrace of passion, soul kissing, and struggling to control ourselves even a little, but ultimately failing. She pushed me down onto the yielding couch as our mouths collided like two starved predators, our hands roaming greedily across each others body, groping and fondling, desperate to fulfill our own selfish passions and desires.

We broke reluctantly, gasping for breath. She looked down at me from her position above me on the couch, her blue eyes hot with lust and pent-up passion.

"I need you," she whispered heatedly, "I'm yours to do with what ever you need."

I smiled as she sat up so she was resting on me. She smiled when she felt my already solid masculinity. She sat up fully, and lifted the cream colored sweater from her body, revealing her immense breasts restrained only by a cream colored bra, reinforced to hold back the weight of her substantial tits. I struggled to sit up, kissing her neck and chest as I worked my T-shirt off, revealing my bare chest. Her skin felt like the softest silk as we pressed together, returning to our desperate kiss, more passionate and untamed than before. My hand slipped around her back, unclipping her bra and pulling the straps off her shoulders. With a little help, I had her bra off, my chest pressing against her naked tits, igniting fires of lust as our nipples rubbed together like two ends of an electrified wire.

Slowly I moved lower, drowning her neck in fiery kisses, moving lower, caressing her large breasts with feverish licks. I cupped her tits in my hands, lifting each nipple to my mouth in turn as our hips gyrated in rhythm concealed in our constricting jeans. Cheryl moaned above me, caught in the rapture of pure carnal ecstasy. My tongue flicked wickedly across her coarse nipple, sending needles of ecstasy shooting throughout her body as she held my head fast against her breasts.

As I caressed her mountainous tits, my hands slipped down to her jeans, unbuttoning them and sliding the zipper down. Together, we managed to work her pants off without ever haven broken our connection. Now she sat on top of me, totally nude save for her thin high cut panties and thick cotton socks. I rolled her over beneath me, my weight now pressing on her bare body. I took in her stunning form, her elegantly curving legs, her just wide enough hips, her thin torso and enormous breasts. This girl was as close to perfection as was humanly possible, and she was giving me the honor of pleasuring her. I was honored beyond words, and I would fulfill my duty with the greatest delight, satisfying her every need and want, her every fantasy completely.

She looked up, her eyes following me meticulously as I positioned my self between her eager spread legs. I carefully removed her panties, sliding them off her smooth, flawless legs, enjoying the opportunity to remove the last article of this insatiable creature's clothing. Once it was free of her still socked feet, I lowered my head in homage to her lower lips, spreading them gently apart with my fingers as my tongue danced around the edges, tempting her cruelly before slowly working my way in, easing my tongue through her inner lips and flicking her vulva and sucking her deeply. Cheryl writhed in pleasure as I assaulted her cunt with the skill of an adept professional. She cringed as I dipped my rough tongue deep into her hole, stroking her flooded inner walls and viciously sucking her clit. Within seconds, Cheryl's hips were grinding against my mouth as she groaned aloud, urging me on with her guttural cries of desire. I slowed my pace down, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm, but leaving her hanging. Slowly I increased it again, driving her wild with each stroke of my strong tongue. Her pussy was sweet, like pure wild honey, and bubbled with the intense heat generated by her lust.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.