Caught? - Cover

Caught?

by Lady Ilsa

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Erotica Sex Story: Just what is a man to do if his wife is caught cheating? How does he punish her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Caught. What's a husband to do? How should he punish his wife for cheating?


'She's with him right now, sir. Do you want me to do anything?'

'Yes. Your job. We will put the plan we already discussed into action. We'll be attending the Company cocktail party tomorrow night at the Merriot. I've already booked a room for us and the one next door for your party. We'll be in room 1025, you're in 1023. Just pick up the room key under your own name. It's paid for. Is everything lined up?"

"Yes, sir. Are you sure this is the right way to handle this? It could get out of hand."

'It won't. I'll be there to see to that and so will you. Just be sure everything is in place.'

'Yes sir, good bye.'


William was sitting in the wing-back chair, scotch neat on the table, absently playing with his pipe and pretending to read the year end reports. He heard Deb come in the front door and throw her keys on the table in the foyer. Her heels clicked on the wood floor announcing her presence in the den.

'Hi honey, sorry I'm late! Did you get my message?'

'Yes I did, dear. Did you get your client under control?'

'Finally! But I'm beat, so if you don't mind, I'll grab a quick bite in the kitchen and then I'm going to bed. Thank goodness the weekend is here!'

'That's fine, darling. Now, remember, we have the cocktail party tomorrow night, but I have a surprise for you - we are just going to stay at the hotel for the weekend - a little get away for us - and then we can really enjoy the party and not worry about driving all the way home.'

'That's a great idea. They have a nice restaurant - can we get there early enough to eat? Then we won't just have the nibbles they serve, but real food.'

'That's the plan. Come give me a kiss and get yourself to bed. I'm going to be up for awhile.'

After she had left the room, William put down the reports and downed his scotch. He got up and refilled with a strange expression on his face. He recalled an earlier conversation with Sam. Remembered asking the usual questions of the cuckold. How could she cheat on him? And with that guy? She had always behaved as if he was her one and only. Well, he now knew for a fact that he wasn't, didn't he? But why? Was it the thrill of the taboo? Was it because she could? Was it the strange cock? Well, regardless of the reason, he told Sam that he was not losing her to some random guy. So, if she wanted more sex and strange cock, that is exactly what she was going to get! And when it was over, she would either be totally pissed or totally his. Either way, he was going to get what he wanted. Her. Maybe for the last time, he told Sam, but she would know exactly how he felt and what he expected of her. Tomorrow night was going to be an experience. Sam was completely on board with the plan. And Deb was totally in the dark. Perfect.


'That dinner was wonderful! I might have eaten too much though. Hope this cocktail dress still fits', Deb said, laughing. Her trim size 6 figure on her 5'6" frame was perfect for the cute little red dress. She couldn't go strapless though - her 38 D breasts needed the support of a good bra but the cleavage was worth it. She knew that the 'girls' looked good. And her butt wasn't bad either! The dress clung to the tops of her buttocks and fell about 6 inches below the bottoms. Short without being too short, sexy without being slutty. Her heels were nearly the color of her stockings and it made her look almost barefoot. Her gold jewelry was classic and understated.

William watched her digging around in the suitcase, bent over very seductively. She stood up with a confused look on her face and turned towards him.

'Not one pair of panties! I know I took them out of the drawer. How did I manage to not put them in here? With this dress I have to wear a thong but I don't even have panties for tomorrow. Sheesh!'

'I have a confession to make, darling. I took them out.'

'What? Why? I can't go to that party without panties on!'

'Sure you can! And besides, I think it's going to be hot! Only you and I will know and I have plans for later anyway... ', he grinned with the open invitation.

'Oh? Getting frisky? Lately you've been too busy. But I'm glad to hear it. OK, it's a panty-free night then.' Deb smiled and winked at him just like old times. He thought about his plans for later, and could barely keep the smirk off his face. The plan would go forward. She needed a lesson and he was looking forward to getting what he wanted.

He followed her into the bathroom and when she picked up her lipstick, he slid his hand between her thighs and found her already a bit moist. She closed her eyes and let out a small moan.

'Spread your legs.' He said in a low growling voice. When she did, he inserted 2 fingers in her cunt, coating them in her juices. When he pulled them out, he bought them to her mouth. 'Suck them!' She opened her mouth, he placed first one, then both fingers on her tongue and she began sucking them with slow motions, her tongue snaking between his fingers. Turning her around, he plunged his fingers back into her and used his thumb on her clit, getting her more excited by the moment. He suddenly pulled out and dipped his fingers between her breasts. 'That's the only perfume I need. And all I want you to wear. Let everyone smell your scent and wonder.'

She looked at him with eyes glazed with lust, willing to do anything at that point. She giggled like a girl and he took her mouth in a passionate, possessive kiss.

'Time to go!' He stepped back and she reached for him with a moan.

'Hey! You can't just leave me like this! Finish what you started!'

'Nope, you'll just have to wait till later. And think about it. Think about a tongue and cock driving you over the edge - again and again - all night long!'

'Mmmmm - that sounds wonderful! You're on.'

He opened the door to the room and after she stepped into the hall, unlocked the door to the adjoining room. He could hear men's voices next door and it sounded like they were having a good time. Stepping into the hallway, he took Debs' hand in his and they headed for the elevator and the party. She was thinking about her first drink and the wetness between her legs. He was thinking about what was going to happen later and smiled. Yes, the night would be one to remember.


Three hours and three double 7-7's later, Deb was more than a little bit drunk. Will had brought her the drinks but hadn't mentioned that they were doubles. He knew that her inhibitions melted like warm butter on a hot stove when she got past two drinks. He watched as she danced with one of the firm's partners. He held her in such a way that made Will think that maybe he wanted more than a dance ... his hand straying from her mid-back to just above her shapely butt - not quite to groping position, but very close.

For her part, Deb's arms were around his neck, pushing her wonderfully full breasts against his chest. If he looked down, he got a full view of luscious cleavage. Will wondered if the scent of her cunt was still there and if this man could smell it and if he could, did he want her? Of course he did! Look at him. Look at her! She was very desirable and in her present state, gave off 'fuck me' signals like a lighthouse beacon.

Will caught site of his private detective, Sam, near the elevator. Nodding to him, he then turned his attention back to Deb. It was time. He saw Sam get in the elevator and saw Sam smile as the doors closed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.