Annie Goes To Work - Cover

Annie Goes To Work

Copyright© 2008 by Annie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Annie decided to go on a business trip with her slave dad, and has fun in the hotel room with him. And then she meets Vanessa, the maid...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Later that evening, when he got back from work, he stripped as usual, and I told him to go and take a long soak in the bath, and not to get out until I told him to. I called Vanessa, told him he had arrived, and set up his laptop and webcam and went online. I went into Yahoo where I knew my friends would all be hanging out, and told them to watch my cam, and to invite as many people as they could think of to watch too, boys and girls. I also set my Yahoo to automatically accept any request to view the camera. Then I opened the door a bit and waited for Vanessa to arrive. As soon as I saw her coming, I told dad to get out, dry himself off slowly, shave his face, and then come out into the bedroom naked. Vanessa arrived and we sat on the bed together to chat. She was also wearing a sexy little white sundress. It looked totally stunning on her beautiful black skin. A few minutes later, he walked out into the room naked.

When she saw him, she jumped up and started yelling at him, went over and slapped his face. He looked like he was about to argue, but I just stared at him, and he let her continue. She was really beating on him, so he didnt notice when I checked the Yahoo, and found there were 14 people watching, half of whom I had never heard of. I went and joined her, and we started to put my plan into action. We gagged him, grabbed his arms and led him over to the end of the bed, facing the camera, so everyone would see him clearly. Then we tied his hands behind his back, and threw him backwards onto the bed, face up. He had an erection. We grabbed his belt and started strapping him all over his legs, and his belly and chest. Then we rolled him over and really strapped him hard from his shoulders right down to his knees. We rolled him back over and tied his balls really tight, and put another rope around his cock and balls. Then we started whipping his balls with the belt.

When he was totally covered in welts from the belt, we stopped and stood him up in front of the cam and turned him around slowly so everyone would see all the marks. Then we sat him back down on the edge of the bed, and Vanessa started spitting in his face, telling him he was scum, and he was going to pay for trying to mess with me. She pushed him backwards, then lifted up her skirt and took off her thong. I think she forgot the camera was right behind her, so all of the watchers got a good look at her totally beautiful ass naked. She had the most beautiful ass I had ever seen. nice and round, and perfectly formed. I really just wanted to reach over and grab it, and kiss it all over, all night long. It was gorgeous.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes.

She climbed up on top of him, crawled along his body, and knelt astride his chest. She started slapping his face again, and yelling at him that he was a kiddie fiddler, and she was going to make sure he never tried anything again. I tried to calm her down a bit, but she just kept going. Then she stopped, turne around and knelt so her naked pussy was right over his face, and she started pissing on him! She grabbed the rope around his cock and balls and started pulling up really hard while she was pissing on him. He was in agony, and the piss was soaking into his gag, so he had to taste it!

When she had emptied her bladder on his face, she climbed off and stood beside him for a minute, just staring at him. The last bit had not been in our plan. I walked over to the other side of the bed, grabbed the rope and tie it to a rubber ball I had brought from the pet shop with a rope through it and a loop in the rope. I pulled it back, and she realised I wanted to go back to the plan. She held her hands out and I threw the ball to her. She caught it, and threw it back, harder. we threw it back and forward maybe a dozen times, each throw pulling on his cock and balls. Then we rolled him over, spread his legs wide, and pulled the rope with the ball downwards, so his purple balls were fully exposed between his legs. We took turns throwing the ball at his exposed balls as hard as we could. He was sobbing through the gag.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.