Annie Goes To Work - Cover

Annie Goes To Work

Copyright© 2008 by Annie

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Annie decided to go on a business trip with her slave dad, and has fun in the hotel room with him. And then she meets Vanessa, the maid...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I went and laid down on the bed, face down and crossed my arms under my head, so the t-shirt rode up, exposing my ass, naked apart from the tiny thong. After about 2 minutes he came out of the bathroom, wearing a towel, and looked at me laying on the bed. I was pretending to be asleep. He spoke to me and I didnt reply. He came over and sat down on the edge of the bed, and started to gently stroke my ass. When I did not respond he stood up and dropped the towel to the floor, and sat down again naked, stroking my ass with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. He pushed my t-shirt up as far as he could, then stood beside the bed, still stroking my ass with one hand, masturbating with the other. When he was fully erect, he stopped, and reached over and tried to pull my thong down. When the waist had been pulled down far enough so it cleared my ass I stirred a bit, so he stopped, and just stood there for a few seconds. When he was sure I was not going to wake up he continued pulling my thong right down and off, then went back to stroking my ass and his cock.

He started to slide his finger gently between my legs. I stirred again, and he froze. I rolled over and bent one leg so my legs were spread wide, my freshly shaved pubic mound fully exposed to the camera. He just stood there frozen for about a minute. Then when he was sure I was still asleep he started to masturbate again, and leaned over and gently pushed the t-shirt up, to expose my breasts. Then he started to gently rub my pubic mound with his free hand. After a while he got more adventurous and started slipping his finger between my legs, caressing my cunt, and slipping his finger inside. When I felt this I knew he was giving me the cue that he was right on the edge of cumming, right at the point of no return. According to the script he was supposed to shoot his load all over my body at this point.

I pretended to wake up with a start, and clamped my legs together, trapping his fingers inside me, and grabbed the hand he was masturbating with, squeezing it hard and pulling it up and down his cock, forcing him to actually cum. But I aimed it away from me and up towards his chest. When he was in full spew, I released his hand from between my legs, let go of his cock, and aimed a kick right at his throbbing balls. I jumped off the bed, leaving him there doubled over, still shooting his cum all over the bed, and ran around behind him and kicked him in the ass so he fell over onto the bed, laying on top of his fresh cum. I jumped on top of him and slapped him repeatedly for a couple of minutes, then looked up at the camera, gave a shocked expression as I if I were just discovering he was recording, and jumped off and turned the camera off.

As soon as the camera was off, I took out the tape and put the old one back in, and told him that was punishment number 3, and that it was extra evidence to use in case he ever decided to rebel. Then I put on my jeans, got out the belt and made him stay on the bed while I gave him 50 hard strokes on his ass. Then I made him clean up his sticky mess. I got out the choke chain I had bought at the pet shop and put it round his neck, and made him give me a horsey ride around the room, then made him shower and shave himself from the neck down while I watched, as punishment number 4.

When he was done, and I had inspected him, I laid down on the bed, made him sit on the floor beside the bed, and watched TV until I fell asleep. I had told him he had to sleep naked on the floor, but when I woke up the next morning, he was laying on the bed beside me, and we had the duvet over us. His cock was touching my thigh! I went and got a towel, soaked it in water, pulled off the duvet and started snapping the wet towel at his ass until he woke up. I made him roll over and snapped the towel at his cock and balls a few times, then wrang it out all over them. Then I told him to go get ready for work. When he had showered and shaved, and while he got dressed, I quickly showered and dressed. When he had gone to work, I took out a couple of pictures I had printed of him naked, put them on the pillow for the maids to find, then waited until they were working our floor. When they were next door, I went out into the hallway and took his room key with me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.