Annie Goes To Work - Cover

Annie Goes To Work

Copyright© 2008 by Annie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Annie decided to go on a business trip with her slave dad, and has fun in the hotel room with him. And then she meets Vanessa, the maid...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

My dad was always going on business trips. And he always stayed in posh hotels that his work paid for. I was bored waiting for summer to end, so I decided I was going to go on one of his trips with him. For a bit of father-daughter bonding. He was very reluctant when I told him, but he made the arrangements anyway, and on Wednesday morning I got up early and went in to the office with him. I carried a little suitcase full of goodies.

He had to go in to the office first, so I went and did some shopping at a local pet shop while I waited, and added the items to my suitcase. Then he came back and we drove to another town where his company had an office. He took me straight to the hotel, and made me sit in the car while he checked in, then had me sneak in the side door and go to the room with him. When I was settled in, he left and went to the office to do his work. He was going to be staying for 2 nights, so he had a suitcase as well, which he left in the room with me.

All alone in the hotel room, I decided to unpack my goodie bag and hide a few things for the evening. I knew I had to disappear for an hour while the maids cleaned up the room Thursday morning, but apart from that I had all the time in the world to get ready, as he would not be back until dinner time both days. I decided to have a bath. I ran the tub full, and sat and soaked in it for nearly an hour, shaving the tiny bit of pubic hair that was starting to grow, and fingering myself as I thought about my plans for the evening. Then I put on just a t-shirt, set up the video camera to point towards the bed and laid down and played with my tits for a while, and fingered myself again. Then I turned off the camera and pointed it toward the door.

When dad got back to the room, I was wearing just the t-shirt and a see-through thong. He walked in and immediately stripped naked without me telling him to. I told him I had big plans and he was going to regret bringing me on this trip. He knelt in front of me and begged me to be kind to him for the evening. He begged for about 5 minutes before I finally told him if he gave me all the cash in his wallet, I would think about being a bit kinder. He handed me all the money. I said now I would think about it and let him know.

I made him fix me a vodka and coke to drink, and let him drink water out of the toilet bowl. While I drank, I made him kneel and paint my toenails. I made sure he could see under my sundress, so he knew I was wearing just a see-through thong under it. I had him make another drink for me, and let him massage my legs, starting at my feet and going all the way until he was touching my thong, while I stood and drank it. He had a huge erection, and I told him he would be punished for having such disgusting thoughts about his own daughter.

Next I blindfolded him, took off my t-shirt and thong, and laid on the bed, handed him a bottle of baby oil and told him to rub it in to my back, from my neck down to the waist of my thong, and from my feet up to the top of my legs, but if he touched my ass he was in big trouble. He was very careful, and I could tell when he got past the small of my back he was trying to feel for the waist of the thong. Eventually, his hands touched the top of my ass and I told him he had missed the thong and had just earned a second punishment. I spread my legs wide and told him to do the right leg first, then the left, and if he touched the thong he would be punished. He started from my right foot and worked his way up. He stopped about 2 inches short of my cunt, and asked if he was close. I told him 3 inches, and he carried on, but he kept going just a bit too far and his fingertips brushed against my fanny. I yelled at him to stop, and told him he had earned a third punishment.

He started again from my left foot and this time managed to stop about 1/4 inch before he touched me. I rolled over face up, and told him this time he had to be very careful, as I wanted him to rub the oil in thoroughly, and from my neck right down to my toes, but he was not allowed to touch my nipples or get any oil on the thong. He was very careful, and was doing a great job rubbing the oil into my skin, but when he was about an inch above my right nipple I stretched my arms up over my head, which meant my breast moved and the nipple slid into his hand. Punishment number 4! As he carefully worked on my left breast just below the nipple I moved my hands back down so again that nipple touched his hand too. Punishment number 5!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.