Asshole

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: I'm an asshole. Can't help it, it is just the way I am.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Slow   .

Chapter 1

It has taken me years to learn to accept my lot in life. I've been called an asshole ever since junior high and I used to take great exception to it. More than a few fights came of it, but as I grew older I learned that it was stupid to get into a fight with someone just because he made a true statement. I am an asshole. How big an asshole you ask? Well, how big of an asshole is someone who seduces his brother's wife less than a month after the wedding ceremony? How big of an asshole are you if you start fucking the woman your dad is going to marry a good two months before they take their vows? That's how big of an asshole I am.

Fucking Mary and Elise wasn't something that just happened, I wanted both of them and I set out to get them. I figured Mary would be the hardest, her being an older woman embarking on her second marriage, wise in the ways of the world. Boy, was I ever wrong! I am still not sure whether I got her or she got me. Not that it matters. The bottom line is that we both are getting what we want, and on a regular basis. Getting Elise wasn't much harder and I'm happy to be able to say that both were worth whatever effort that it took.

Dad brought Mary home to meet the family and have dinner with us one night. I wanted her the moment I saw her and the fact that she was eighteen years older did not mean a damn thing to me. After that first night Mary became a regular visitor to our house and eventually she moved in and began living with dad. One night we were in the kitchen together - she was drying dishes and I was sitting at the table, sipping coffee and watching her. She turned toward me and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I smiled at her, "If you have to ask the question you wouldn't understand the answer." She cocked her head to one side and smiled, "I'm going to have to be careful around you, aren't I?" "Not too careful I hope" I replied. She stared at me silently for a few moments and then turned back to the dishes. In that moment the dynamics between us had changed. It was two days before I saw Mary again and I caught her glancing my way several times during the course of the evening. We both knew what I wanted and the looks she gave me seemed to say, "Thank you for the interest. I'm flattered, but forget it."

The day my dad announced that he and Mary were going to get married my brother George and I threw a party for them. I caught Mary alone in the kitchen after she'd had several drinks and was in a mellow mood. She smiled at me and asked, "Are you going to mind having me around all the time now?" "Not a chance" I said, "The more you're around, the more opportunities I'll have, and sooner or later I'll get what I want." Mary laughed, "You can't be serious!" I took both of her hands and placed them on my hard cock. "Does this feel serious enough for you?" I expected her to pull away and slap my face, but she surprised me by squeezing my dick. I leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth and she surprised me again by slipping me a little tongue. She gave my dick another squeeze and stepped back. "You are such an asshole. I can't believe that you would treat your own father's future wife like this," and she left the room. Our next encounter took place following a party that my Uncle Bob threw for the happy couple. We'd all been drinking and having a good time and all of us were in a pretty good mood. Near the end of the party my dad came up to me and asked me if I would see to it that Mary got home since he had a few things that he needed to go do. On the way I detoured to a spot that was the local 'lover's lane'. Mary asked me why I'd stopped there and I said, "This is where people go to make out." I pulled her to me and kissed her and she responded. For about five minutes we made out like teenagers and then I unzipped, took out my dick and placed her hand on it. She pulled her hand away, but did not break the kiss. It took two more tries before she left her hand on my cock and slowly started to stroke it. For several minutes she jacked me and soon I could feel myself getting ready to let go. "Let's get in the back seat," I said and Mary shook her head 'no'. "This is all you get from me and for the life of me I can't figure out why I'm even giving you this much." Just then I spit a huge load of cum out of the head of my cock and it went all over the place. Mary laughed, "It's a good thing I wasn't giving you a blowjob - that might have taken the back of my head off."

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. When I pulled into the driveway and shut off the engine Mary reached for her door handle. "Don't I at least get a goodnight kiss?" She hesitated and then she leaned toward me offering me her mouth. My mouth touched hers and just as before she slipped me some tongue. I responded, and then we were at it like teenagers again. After several minutes of furious necking I pulled free, "You know" I said, "that I'm not letting you out of this car until I've fucked you." She started for the door, but I grabbed her. "You are not strong enough to get away from me and the more you struggle the more commotion it will cause. Sooner or later someone will come out to see what all the fuss is about and when that happens you are going to have to explain all the cum stains on your dress. It won't matter what you say, it will be your word against mine and those cum stains will be pretty damning evidence." All the fight went out of her. "All right" she said, "Let's get it over with" and she leaned back against the door. "No" I said, "I'm not going to let you just lay there like a log. I want some of the passion you showed when we were necking" and I pulled her to me. It took longer this time, a lot longer, but eventually she had her tongue half way down my throat. Another five minutes and I had her bra off and only moments after that my fingers were in her pussy. She pulled her mouth from mine, "We can't do this" she said, "It just isn't right." "Sure we can," I said, and we did. Once in the back seat of the car and twice in her bed when we got into the house. There could have been a third time, but we were both afraid that dad would be home soon.

For the next week Mary and I fucked like rabbits whenever we found ourselves alone. And then one night I came home to find her washing vegetables in the kitchen sink. My brother was the only one home and he was upstairs taking a shower. I walked up behind her and pinned her against the sink. I pulled up her skirt, pushed down her panties, bent her forward over the sink and started to work my cock toward her cunt. She resisted at first, but I had her pinned pretty good. Suddenly she relaxed, moved her feet apart to give me better access, my cock found the target and I began to push into her. "Why are you doing this to me?" she said. "Because I can. And because you have the hottest, tightest cunt I have ever been in." I fucked her hard for several minutes and during that time she had at least one orgasm. We were so engrossed in what we were doing that we did not hear the shower stop. It wasn't until I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and glanced in its direction that I knew my brother was standing in the doorway watching. I was almost ready to cum so I motioned him to come closer. He immediately knew what I had in mind and he moved toward us as silent as a creeping cat. When I came I pushed hard into Mary and emptied myself in her pussy and then, instead of just staying and letting my cock drain as I usually did, I took one quick step back and George stepped forward and took my place. His hard cock slid right into Mary's well-lubricated pussy and he began to fuck her with hard, steady strokes. So quick was the change that it hadn't yet registered with Mary. In fact, the first she was aware of the fact that it wasn't me fucking her was when she saw me standing off to the side using dad's camcorder. She was barely able to muster a "You bastard" as she experienced another orgasm. "You know you love it" I said and kept filming. "Besides, every family album needs photos showing what a loving family they are."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.