A Mother's Dilemma - Cover

A Mother's Dilemma

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - To protect her daughter, a mother makes a life changing decision.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex  

Mrs. Jenson hummed softly while sitting in front of her dresser mirror. One would think it odd that a married woman with a teenage daughter would be applying her make-up well into the evening on Saturday, especially since her husband was at work. It had become a ritual for her as she waited for Tiffany to return from her date with Jason. But the door slamming and the hurried footsteps snapped her out of her reverie. Jumping from her chair, Mrs. Jenson ran to her bedroom door just in time to see Tiffany storm by.

"Honey, what's the matter?"

When Tiffany didn't answer, Mrs. Jenson went to her daughter's room and knocked. Impatient, her hand slowly turned the doorknob, inching the door forward. Peering through the opening, she saw Tiffany sitting on her bed cross-legged, face cupped in her hands. That brought back memories of the first time she had seen Tiffany like that after a date with Jason and her face reddened and lips pursed.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Is it Jason?"

"I hate him!"

"What did he do? Did he try something?"

"No! He didn't try anything!"

"I don't understand. Why are you--?"

"Mom, not now! Please just leave me alone. Nothing happened so you don't have to worry. Okay?"

Mrs. Jenson left her daughter alone and decided to find out from Jason what transpired. He'd be waiting for her in their meeting place at the side of the house. Normally she'd listen for the car and rush out the back to be there first, but Tiffany came home so early Mrs. Jenson was still in her bedroom. But Jason wasn't anywhere to be found and his car was nowhere in sight. Dejected, she reentered her house and went into her bathroom to remove the fresh make-up.

Tiffany avoided her mother's questions the entire weekend, but on Monday at school she sat down with her closest friend and confidant.

"Jason is a jerk," she said.

"I thought you liked him?"

"I did, but he's ... I don't know, he doesn't show me that he likes me."

"How so?"

"I don't know. We go out and have fun, but afterwards he avoids me like the plague. If I initiate it I get a kiss, and it even gets passionate, but then nothing ... nada! He pulls away and tells me we have to go home. I was scared on our first date, but now I'm ready. But he won't touch me again and won't let me touch him. That's not the kind of guy I want. I'm through with him! I told him I'm breaking up with him. It's over!"

Later that day, Mrs. Jenson went to Jason's house. Unconsciously fluffing her hair, she stared at the dark brown door, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Her finger hovered over the doorbell again, but after having rung it three times she pounded on the door. With her hands on her hips, Mrs. Jenson turned to walk to the window and peer in, but just then the door flung open. She and Jason made eye contact causing the boy to clench his fists and back up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.