A Mother's Dilemma - Cover

A Mother's Dilemma

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - To protect her daughter, a mother makes a life changing decision.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex  

"No! Stop! It hurts. Stop! Stop!"

The teenager froze, his cock failing to enter the snug hole. "I'm sorry," he said and backed away.

"Jason, don't quit. I'm sorry for yelling, but it hurt. But I want you to do it. I really do. Please, just give me a second. Use some of that stuff I brought. I said I was going to give you my virginity and I meant it. I'm not chickening out."

The boy climbed off the bed and picked up the tube of KY jelly from the end table. He squeezed a glob of the lubricant onto his hard cock and spread it around with the end of the tube. Then he climbed back onto the bed.

"Are you ready?" he asked timidly.

"Yeah, try again. I'll try not to yell."

Jason pressed his cock to the opening, pushing gently. The thick jell squished out around the head of his cock. He looked up when he heard the grunt, but he wasn't told to stop. Not wanting to hurt her, he didn't thrust hard, but gently moved his pelvis forward. His cock broke through the tight opening.

"Oh god! Oh god! Wait! ... No, don't pull out! Just leave it there. Oh god, you're so big and I'm so small."

"Am I hurting you?"

"Hurting? It hurt when it went in, but now it feels ... it just feels so big and I feel so full. Is it all in?"

Jason looked down even though he knew the answer. "No, just some."

"Oh no, I thought I had it all. Okay, shove the rest in ... but do it slowly!"

She gritted her teeth, waiting for the pain. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought. He's so big. He's going to tear me apart. But he's inside me so the worse must be over. I wanted him to do it. I just didn't know it was going to hurt so much.

And then, having second thoughts, she nervously held her breath and waited.

How the hell did I get into this? It was the date. That's how I got into this. It all started with the date...


In the dim, flittering light of the theater, Jason's white knuckles looked like a row of four glowworms. Clutching the armrest with a deathlike grip, the boy's head slowly turned towards his date. Tiffany's profile shimmered with each flicker of light from the movie, her eyes forgetting to blink as they stared spellbound at the large screen. The single popcorn nestled in her fingertips hung suspended inches from her open mouth. Jason stared at her while everyone else watched the axe murderer melodramatically creep up on the unsuspecting victim. A flash of bright light reflected off the metal blade as the axe rose above the psychopath's shoulder, illuminating Tiffany's wide open blue eyes. A collective intake of breath threatened to suck the air right out of the theater. And then the scream of scores of people reverberated in the dark room, but none louder than Tiffany's. The lone popcorn flew into the air as her hand covered her eyes, her fingers slightly spread to provide slits to peek through.

The pounding in Jason's chest sounded like thunder to him, but it was now or never. His fingers uncurled from the armrest and, after wiping his sweaty palm on his jeans, the teenager swung his arm over his date's shoulders pulling her towards him. Tiffany leaned into his warm body, thankful for the protection from the bigger-than-life evil on the screen.

Jason turned to the front. He cringed as blood splattered on the murderer's face with each ferocious swing of the axe. Momentarily caught up in the gruesome thriller teenagers enjoy, Jason stared at the action, but the scent of strawberry from Tiffany's shampoo was as powerful as the tune played by the Pied Piper. With the top of Tiffany's blonde ponytail against his chin, Jason inhaled deeply, savoring the erotic fragrance. The tingling in his groin overshadowed his insecurity, giving Jason the nerve to boldly squeeze Tiffany's upper arm. He tensed momentarily, but then relaxed when she snuggled up to him even more.

With newfound courage, Jason's hand slowly stroked the girl's soft skin. Taking a deep breath and holding it, his hand slid towards Tiffany's front until his fingertips brushed the side of her sprouting breast. Nonchalantly, as if swatting an annoying fly, her tiny hand rose and nudged Jason's away. The simple gesture immobilized the 16 year old boy and he longed for the security of the armrest. But like General George Patton, he wasn't about to retreat and give up what had been so difficult to gain. His arm remained around Tiffany's shoulders.

Suddenly, Tiffany screeched and buried her face in Jason's chest. Her head turned to the screen, turned away, and then turned to the screen. She was caught up in both wanting and not wanting to see the horrific demise of the axe murderer. Jason held her tight as he watched the macabre finale.

When the room lights brightened, Tiffany sat up saying, "Eewwww, that was gross!"

"You didn't like it?"

"I loved it! It was awesome! Glad those older kids bought our tickets or we would have missed it. But the blood ... yuck!" The young girl's body shivered.

Tiffany chatted non-stop about the movie and all the blood as they walked through the parking lot to Jason's car. Well, his father's car anyway. The 16-year-old just got his license and begged to borrow his father's car. He promised to wash it and mow the lawn and ... he didn't even remember all he had promised but knew his father would. But it was worth it to take Tiffany on a date with a car and he smiled as he drove to an area overlooking the vast expanse of city lights that his friends had told him about. He saw another car parked so he kept going until he was at the far end and then drove onto the gravel pullout. Turning the engine and headlights off, his face was forward but his eyes strained to the side to see Tiffany's reaction. It had taken a lot of pleading for her to allow her mother to let her go on the date. Her mother said she was too young, but after the 14-year-old whined and threw several tantrums she relented.

Tiffany stared at the lights through the windshield, her hands clasped in her lap. The silence was awkward and tense. Jason reached out and gently pulled her towards him, but bucket seats weren't designed for lovers. They sort of tilted towards each other with very little of their bodies actually touching.

"Let's go in the back," Jason said.

"Why?"

"It'll be more comfortable."

"But, um, I don't know. The view is nicer from here." Tiffany's voice was more than a little unsteady.

"C'mon, I won't bite."

The girl's mouth snapped shut, swallowing the word that never came out when Jason jumped from the car. His door slammed and she flinched, but then joined him in the back seat. The two sat silently for a few moments and then Jason closed the gap by shifting next to her. Once again his arm draped over the girl's shoulders -- she stiffened.

"I really like you," Jason said.

"I like you too."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend ... you know, like more than just going on dates?"

Turning, Tiffany stared into Jason's eyes, her eyelashes fluttering. The girl's heart pounded and her mouth became dry. Unconsciously, her little pink tongue came out to moisten her lips.

With a finger under her chin, Jason tilted her head back and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers. Tiffany's eyes closed as her mouth opened with a soft moan. Jason's tongue slipped between her parted lips and soon they were French-kissing. Jason's hand slid from her shoulder to the mound that Tiffany hoped would soon be a real breast. She pushed his hand away. Caught up in the passionate kiss, Jason was not to be denied. He once again cupped Tiffany's tiny tit. This time she grabbed his forearm and forcefully pulled his hand down. His hand ended up on Tiffany's leg, just above her knee. He lightly stroked the bare skin below her shorts. Cupping the back of her head, he crushed his mouth to hers. Tiffany moaned loudly and matched the fervor of his kiss.

Jason's fingertips glided up and down Tiffany's thigh, increasing in length with each stroke. When they bumped into the bottom of her shorts, his fingers snuck underneath and slid towards the inside of her thigh, finding the skin even softer. Tiffany's moans increased and her arms hugged Jason's body tighter while she drew his tongue into her mouth and sucked it. Jason tried moving his hand higher, but the shorts dug into the back of his hand. He had never been so excited and wanted to show Tiffany how much she had aroused him. Withdrawing his hand, Jason pulled Tiffany's arm free of his body. He found it difficult to do so because Tiffany fought him, trying to hold him tight. But the boy's strength overpowered the young girl and he pulled her arm down, placing her dainty hand on his hard cock.

Tiffany yanked her hand away as if it had touched fire. Pushing hard against his chest, she separated from him, her back pressed against the door. She stared at Jason, her face red, and then frantically pulled on the door handle, pushing the door open so hard it sprung back. Opening it again, she tumbled out of the car and landed hard on the pebbled parking area. Standing up and brushing herself off, the trembling girl flung the front door open and got into the car, slamming the door shut. Staring straight ahead with her arms crossed over her budding breasts, she saw nothing but the steamed up windshield.

"What's the matter?" Jason said from the back seat.

"Take me home!"

"But why?"

"I want to go home. Take me home now!"

Sighing deeply, Jason got out of the car and, with slumped shoulders, climbed into the driver's seat. He looked at Tiffany but she was staring forward, her lips pressed tightly together. Huffing loudly, Jason started the car and turned on the windshield wipers to remove the only remnant of their passion. The drive to Tiffany's house was in silence, and when they arrived Jason was rewarded with a slamming car door and a bouncing ponytail as he watched Tiffany running towards her house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.