Alice Gives a Physical - Cover

Alice Gives a Physical

by b biddle

Copyright© 2008 by b biddle

BDSM Sex Story: 13-yr old Alice gives a physicals to a 9th grade boy. He is stripped naked, humilated, spanked and forced to satisfy Alice sexually.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   .

Alice Jones, a precociously developed and beautiful 7th grader, arrived at the principal's office wondering why she had been summoned. Ms Winston beamed. "Alice, I've got a big problem. The snowstorm has stranded many of the teachers. Every adult I have including me must cover classes all day. But today is the day for the 9th grade boys to have their medical exams. I need you to assist the nurse. You are our best biology student. But if it would bother you to see and touch naked boys I can get someone else."

"Oh, that wouldn't be a problem," blurted Alice. It surely wouldn't. The nipples on her firm tits were instantly hard and her cunt had started to get damp. She was thrilled at the prospect. She had seen naked infants, but she had only seen naked men in pictures. These pictures excited her and she often stroked her clit while surfing the net.

It would be especially fun to see the 9th-grade boys naked, because she was sure it would humiliate them to be examined and probed by a girl so much younger. It was standard procedure for the older boys to terrorize the 7th graders, often going so far as to grab their tits. Tit-grabbing wouldn't be on the menu for today.

Her reverie was interrupted by the principal. "That's great! As you know we use the community clinic here in the school addition. The nurse is not actually present but uses a robot to view the student. It will be your job to see that the nurse's time is used efficiently. That means you will have to have each boy completely naked before she is ready for him and be prepared to position the boy so the robot gets the proper view."

"Nurse Crimmins will also need you to perform certain tests and apply certain instruments. But they are simple to use, and Nurse Crimmins has never had any problem directing her assistants to do what is needed." Alice's imagination went wild. Some of those tests would surely be demeaning to the boys when done by her. Her nipples got harder and her cunt flooded.

"Come along, dear". She led Alice to the 9th grade classroom and entered. The kids were rowdy, but immediately hushed when they saw Ms Winston. Everyone was intimidated by her. She brooked no nonsense. When she arrived at the school last fall she had immediately solidified her authority by caning the naked asses of the most difficult cases. No one now dared give her a bit of trouble.

"Mr. Whipple is stranded, so I will be your teacher today. You boys are scheduled for medical tests. You have been given your appointment times. You will go immediately to the exam room at that time. Ms Jones, here will be in charge. She will perform the tests that the nurse wants done."

"What," hollered Johnny Craft, "You mean we have to strip to our underwear in front of Alice?"

"Young man, you will address this person as 'Ms Jones'. And, no, you will not strip to your underwear." She paused a beat. Johnny and the other boys began to sag with relief. Suddenly her voice cracked out. "You will be completely naked!"

The boys were stunned. Johnny gaped open-mouthed. Alice's cunt got wetter and her nipples harder as she imagined the prospect of these boys stark naked before her. The looks on the faces of the other girls in the classroom belied deep envy. They would have given almost anything to be forcing their classmates to strip in front of them. Alice could see nipples harden all over the room.

Ms Winston continued "You will strip completely naked and allow Ms Jones test you in any way the nurse requires. If you do not behave she is authorized to take you over her knees and spank your naughty butts."

Alice's cunt gushed even more. She had not realized that such awesome power was included in her day's assignment. She was afraid that her cunt was staining her thong noticeably.

The boys were obviously appalled that they might suddenly find themselves over the lap of this sexy 13-year old having their asses reddened. The other girls were beginning to titter and giggle to each other.

Johnny however didn't know when to shut up. "But that's not fair." "Life is not fair! You are going to have your exam and Alice is going to assist. If she tells me you've been a problem, I think you'll find I still know how to use the cane."

Johnny paled. He had been one of the first to have his ass beaten and the memory of pain and humiliation still frightened him. He did not want to face that again.

"Okay, Ms Jones, go along to the exam room. I believe Nurse Crimmins will be on the monitor to explain how to handle the first boy. After you've figured it out you'll be on your own.

She arrived at the exam room and entered. The medical robot was there and a smiling female face looked out at her. The robot was very simple. It had camera and monitor that could roll anywhere in the room. But it could not touch or feel. That would be Alice's job and that made her cunt drip.

"Hi, you're Alice? I'm Gretchen!" said the friendly face on the monitor. Alice agreed she was Alice. Gretchen continued." I assume you've never done this before so I'll talk you through it. But let me first explain in detail what procedures you are to perform and their likely outcomes. I also want to give you suggestions about how to treat the boys so that they do what they're told. Alice nearly had an orgasm as they talked.

"Okay", said Gretchen when she finished her briefing "Get the first boy in here."

Alice opened the door and found Bill Beedle outside. Bill was a good looking kid. Alice had had a crush on him last fall, but he had been very spurned her overtures. She was now about to see him naked and her nipples hardened further. She saw him looking at her chest and legs and was pleased that was dressed as she was.

Today, for no particular reason, she had worn what the other girls called a "slut suit." To the consternation of parents and horror of grandparents the great majority of girls at this school had adopted this style as a surrogate school uniform. The "uniform" consisted of very tight tee tops worn without bras. They were cut off a little below the nipples so the lower slopes of the tits were visible.

Skirts were micro-minis, the waistband hung so low that the girls had to keep their snatches shaved or curly cunt hairs were visible above. Hemlines were so high that they barely reached below snatches. Because the skirts were so short, asses and twats were on display whenever the girls bent or sat. So the girls universally wore tight, brightly colored thongs that left little to the imagination.

Finishing the ensemble were sling-back shoes with very high heels--the kind of shoe known as "fuck me" pumps. The overall effect was instantly hard cocks.

That of course was the whole point. The girls were cock teasers. They delighted in the reactions of the boys. They would whisper and giggle to each other whenever they caught a boy ogling them and springing a hard on. They thought it immeasurably funny that the boys, so aroused by the sight of all these hot looking girls, had to rush regularly to the bathroom stalls and whack off to relieve themselves. Visions of the boys pathetically relieving themselves in this moistened the girls' cunts and hardened their nipples.

It did have a down side. While the younger boys remained helpless in front of this onslaught of tits, cunt and ass, some of the older boys were not so timid. Many of the younger girls, incautious about staying in a group, might suddenly find themselves in a corner being groped by one of the older and bolder boys.

Alice was wearing that near standard costume today. Her top was white and her skirt, thong and shoes were scarlet. She had purchased this outfit—over her mother's vociferous objection-when she started junior high nine months ago. In the intervening time she had grown 4 inches taller and her tits had gone from A-cup to C-cup. The clothes, which had originally been skimpy and tight, were now stretched nearly to bursting. She didn't just make cocks hard, she caused jeans to burst.

Bill's eyes locked on her body. He could easily see her dark-brown aureolae through the thin, overstretched white-knit fabric. The effect on him was as intended. In spite of his apprehension about having to expose himself to Alice during the forthcoming exam he got rock hard.

Alice was immediately aware of her effect on Bill. She looked pointedly at his crotch. There was a big bulge in his jeans, his cock was out of his control. A thrill of pride swept through her. She was a cock-inciting sex goddess and she knew it.

She summoned Bill in and he moved very reluctantly. "Hurry up, Bill, we don't have all day!"

Bill looked at the monitor with its picture of the nurse. Gretchen said "Strip, young man, and be quick about it." He slowly took off his shoes and socks. He peeled off his t-shirt showing off fine upper body development. Alice hoped the rest would be as nice.

Very slowly and reluctantly Bill unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. Alice caught a glimpse of bright red underwear. Again Bill stalled. "Get them off, come on!" said Alice. He peeled off his tight jeans and Alice saw that the red underwear was briefs not boxers. They clung beautifully to his round, firm spankable ass and she could easily see the detailed shape of his bulge. His cock rose upward almost to the waistband of his briefs. She was thrilled. Her sexual demeanor had done its work. It was all she could do to keep from stroking her snatch.

Bill stopped moving, so Alice snapped, "Everything, boy. Remove those briefs." Bill's face was now as scarlet as his underwear. He removed his briefs and his hard cock sprung erect before Alice.

She was fascinated. She wanted to reach out and touch it. She wanted to grasp it and pump it until it squirted jizz. She wondered if Bill dribbled jizz or shot it out in an explosive gush. She was looking forward to finding out. She wanted to play with her clit, but resigned herself to a vibrator session at home tonight. She figured she could have a hundred orgasms after a day like this was shaping up to be. It would a great day! In fact it was going to be the greatest day ever.

Gretchen feigned shock at the sight of Bill's hard on. "How dare you show an erection to this young woman!" Bill reddened further, a seemingly impossible task. The nurse pulled out her cell phone and dialed. "Principal Winston," the nurse said, "The first patient has had the temerity to display an erection before Ms Jones without permission. This should not be allowed." She listened, "Yes, I agree." She spoke to Alice. "Ms Jones, Ms Winston requires that any boy who has a hard cock without permission should be taken over your lap and given fifty hard spanks." "No way," said Bill. "Ms Winston" Crimmins said into the phone, "he is resisting." There was a short pause as the nurse listened. She then spoke sternly to Bill. "Ms Winston wants to know if you want 100 from her cane in addition to the 50 from Ms Jones. She can be here in two minutes. Be clear that you'll still get the fifty from Ms Jones. What's it to be 50 from Ms Jones or 50 from Ms Jones AND 100 of the cane?"

Alice was in heaven but she was afraid that cunt juice would soon be streaming down her legs. Her nipples were on fire. She was going to spank this arrogant boy who had felt he was too good for her. She knew she wouldn't spank gently. She pulled up a chair and ordered Bill to kneel before it. She then sat in the chair and allowed Bill's embarrassment to grow as he realized the subservience that his kneeling symbolized. She then forced him over her lap.

She trapped his cock and balls between her thighs and squeezed. Gretchen beamed approvingly and shut her cell phone after informing Ms Winston that she would call again if there was further trouble.

"Alright, Ms Jones," the nurse said "Fifty good ones, Bill will count aloud for you." Alice began to spank him as hard and as fast as she could. The nurse interrupted, "Slow down and pace yourself. Don't wear yourself out." Alice slowed to a steady pace that allowed her to put maximum effort into each stroke. Bill counted aloud. At about 20 he was squirming. The feel of his cock and balls against her cunt was driving Alice close to orgasm.

Just then she discovered the best possible technique. She would reach back as far as she could and then drive her hand downward being sure to accelerate all the way through the blow. She made an effort to spank as though she was attempting to slap her own thigh and thus drove her hand through the contact point of Bill's ass cheeks. The squirming turned to writhing and Bill began to scream as each blow reached his ass.

After just a few more of these terrific blows he began to cry and sob. He began begging in a whimpering voice. "Please, Alice, stop." "How dare you address me as 'Alice'. To you I am 'Ms Jones.'" She redoubled her efforts to punish him. "Please, Ms Jones, don't hit me so hard" he whined." "Naughty boys need spanking," she said. "You don't get out of it by begging. You earned fifty for having a hard cock without permission and you'll get them."

The nurse was surprised but pleased by Alice's domineering attitude. Gretchen wholeheartedly endorsed the subjugation of teenaged boys. "Excellent, Ms Jones!"

Alice finished the fifty spanks and with the last blow had an intense orgasm. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. Bill's pain made him oblivious to her reaction but the nurse noted it with great delight. Out of sight of the camera she had been stroking her own clit to a wonderful high.

Bill's ass was a bright crimson, almost as bright as his face had been. Alice shoved him off her lap and he lay crumpled on the floor. Alice tried to catch her breath.

"Get up young man," said the nurse. He rose covering his crotch. "Get those hands on your head, now!" Alice looked pointedly at Bill's crotch. The once hard cock was now shrunken, soft and drawn up into his body. Alice said, ostensibly to the nurse, "well it wasn't very big when it was hard and it's nothing now." "Well, you know how boys are Ms Jones. They think they're such studs, but they usually have tiny peckers that aren't good for much."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.