A Tease - Cover

A Tease

by aka_ireland

Copyright© 2008 by aka_ireland

Erotica Sex Story: A wife finds creative ways to keep her husband aroused while she is away for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Joe was ripped out of his dream by his alarm clock. The only thing he could member was silken hair falling across his stomach. The erection he had filled in the rest. Slowly reality crept into his head. He reached his hand across the bed and found nothing. A moment of disappointment flashed as he remembered that Sue had left early. Joe reflected on the thrill he had of touching her gently every morning before he opened his eyes. Even though it was only one day, he would miss that. Joe pulled himself out of bed. The first thing he noticed, as he stretched, was the note taped to the mirror. Attached to the note were a couple of pictures that had been cut from a lingerie catalogue.

The note read, "Lover, I missed you as I got dressed this morning, especially knowing I will be watching the seminar today with nothing to do. So, while I'm there I will be thinking about you. And about the things we will be doing to each other when I get home. I'm wearing what you see in this picture. The bustier, the garter belt and stockings, and I hoped you noticed the lack of panties. Enjoy the things I've left for you. My day will be better knowing you are thinking of me too. Love, Sue"

Joe pictured his wife in the white lacy lingerie. He saw her standing in front of him, running her hands down her sides, over her hips, and back up slowly until her fingers met and entangled her long blonde hair. Unconcously Joe touched himself. His erection hadn't faded yet, and Sue's image spurred it on.

Joe stretched again looking forward to a hot shower. He noticed over the years he was more stiff in the mornings, but his workouts were the same as when he met Sue in college, 15 years ago. The hot water cleared his head, and he focused in on the long day ahead. The phone calls, the meetings, the deadlines, "Hopefully, I'll hear from Sue," he thought. Then the image of her came back. He imagined her hands traveling up his wet body; across his chest, down his stomach. Joe's soapy hands impersonated her's as he stroked himself. Lost in the fantasy he saw her kneeling naked in front of him. He saw the water matting her hair and tracing a river down her shoulders, dripping off of her nipples or down her back to her supple ass. Her hands grip his hips as she takes him into her mouth. Sucking, pulling and stroking him while her tongue circles the tip of his member. Joe's climax brought him out of his fantasy. He finished himself with long slow strokes, and after catching breath turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

Joe reached for the towel hanging on the back of the door. As he lifted it off the hook a pair of red silk boxers fell to the floor. Joe reached down to pick them up, and discovered a note inside. "Wear these today, for me. You know that I'm wearing something sexy while I think about you, I want to make sure you don't stop thinking about me."

Joe dried off and slipped on the boxers. The silk felt cold, and very different from his usual briefs. As he walked around the boxers hung loose, bunching and brushing against him. It wasn't long until he had another erection. He chuckled and though, "This will make the day interesting." He thought about how to hide his obvious arousal in loose dress pants.

Joe's commute was typical. Traffic annoyed him but the morning radio show kept him entertained. He had learned years ago the he could jumpstart his day by checking his messages during his drive. He clicked on his hands free phone, and hit the speed dial button already programmed to start playing his messages. The first two were nothing important, then Sue's voice came over the phone. "Hello lover, I hope you had a good morning so far. I'm in my car, in the parking lot. No one is around. I'm imaging you in shower right now, your hands touching your wet body. I want those hands to touch me. I'm pulling up my skirt. I'm wet thinking about you. Oh, yes. It feels better when you pinch my nipples like this." Joe didn't notice the outside world. Habit guided him to the office. His breath was slow and deep. He saw Sue touching herself. "I want you inside me. Yes," Her moans and sighs told him how she was moving against her hand; tthrusting and grinding. "MMM, thank you honey. That should keep me for a while. Enjoy your day." He heard her chuckle a she hung up the phone.

Joe waited in his car until he could walk into the building without drawing attention. As he stepped out of the car, he adjusted himself so nothing was too obvious, and walked in. The young receptionist leaned for the fax machine as Joe walked by. She did this often when male employees walked by. It gave her some amusement in her otherwise boring day to see what kind on leering looks she could draw. Normally Joe's eyes would follow the obvious show of cleavage. But today only one woman existed in his mind.

The day appeared to drag on as normal. But every time Joe left his desk, his mind went to Sue, and how stunning she looked, and the silky movement of the boxers. Joe found that by throwing himself into his work, he could avoid arousing the distraction that also forced him to stay behind his desk. That worked until lunch time.

Joe decided to check his email once more before heading out. There was one new message; from Sue. He took a deep breath, glanced at his office door, and read it.

"Having fun today?" Joe could hear the giggles as Sue wrote, "I don't have long, just a quick lunch break. But it will be long enough for me to relieve some stress. You should too, think about me, I'll see you soon."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.