Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

Marsha thought several times of talking with Dan, Particularly about having the reduction surgery, but she was too embarrassed to acknowledge she was so desperate to save her marriage that she would even consider, let alone agree to, such an outrageous proposal. At last she had decided not to mention it, but rather have the surgery done quietly at a clinic in a nearby city. The procedure had gone smoothly although the surgeon himself tried to talk her out of it, noting what an attractive face and figure she already possessed. But Marsha was adamant and so the procedure was done within a matter of days. She had gone off the pill the following day after her talk with Randy and was hoping for an early pregnancy, but now, several weeks later, there had been no result. There was no longer any hint of the surgical scars and despite her lovely face Marsha did indeed now look much like a fourteen year old. She had instructed the plastic surgeon to give her nipples and very little more which he had done. Her hips and thighs were now virtually straight up and down with little if any curvature to her figure at all. Her face, though still beautiful, bore no makeup except for a little rouge on her cheeks and a hint of lipstick making her look like many of the adolescent beauty contest wannabes. She wore her hair in pigtails or ponytail and consented to all the mannerisms Randy wanted. She dressed like an adolescent and even talked in a kittenish purr. Of course every hair, except on her head, had been removed from her body. She almost balked when Randy asked her to call him Daddy, but after everything she had already conceded, as outrageous as it was, she finally agreed.

There was a positive effect however. Randy was showing her a great deal of attention both in and out of the bedroom. They were making love at least three or four times a week and he seemed to take a great deal of pride in her when they went out which was now much more frequent than before. He would often pinch her on her now very small buttocks and make comments, both sexual and otherwise, to compliment her looks and demeanor. One night they had strolled though a deserted part of a nearby park. Randy had backed her against a tree and begun unbuttoning her blouse and unbuckling her skirt.

"You're my little girl, aren't you?" he whispered as he slid her panties down and off.

"Yes, Daddy, your little girl."

"Want Daddy to screw you?"

"Yes, Daddy. You know I do."

"Then you have to beg for it like a nice little girl."

By this time Marsha knew all the games Randy liked to play and exactly how to please him.

"Please Daddy, please put your cock in my little pussy. I want it so badly. I'll make it good for you Daddy. I promise."

"Are you tight?"

"Nice and tight. Just for you Daddy."

"So you're ready to put out."

"Anything you want, Daddy."

"You know only whores put out in the middle of a park. Are you a whore my little one?"

"I'm not A whore, Daddy. I'm YOUR whore. Your little girl of a whore who wants to please you."

"Then spread yourself."

"Yes, Daddy." And Marsha complied, opening her legs to his throbbing cock.

"YESSSSSS! Oh, Daddy, it's so big! Oh, I can't take it all. You'll rip me open!"

"Shhhhhh, someone might hear. Now hump it you little whore. HUMP IT!"

And hump it she did giving him all of her and thrusting forward with every bit the force as his thrusts into her. Surprising even herself, Marsha came at almost the same instant as Randy, her scream of ecstasy being smothered by his powerful kiss.

Afterward he sweet talked her all the way home and Marsha was at last beginning to believe that despite her concessions, and they were many, her marriage might be made to work after all.

Marsha was surprised at the change in Randy. Since her operation he couldn't seem to get enough of her sexually and otherwise. She was now conducting herself on a day to day basis as if she were indeed only fourteen years old and Randy was eating up every minute of it. It seemed that each day another aspect of her persona would regress to adolescence and she began to wonder if she was losing her real identity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.