Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

The next two days were a living hell for Marsha. Her depression over the state of her marriage and Trent's leaving had been bad enough but now she was to become the personal concubine of Norman. Not a handsome man at all, his fourth grade education and upbringing in a rough neighborhood made him crude at best and unbearable at worst. His father had been a wife beater and he had, on a few occasions silenced Cecilia with a well placed cuff or slap. His drinking, also learned from his father, made him obnoxious, perhaps even dangerous. Since retiring he no longer bathed every day and often offended the olfactory senses.

So it was with dread for Marsha that Friday night rolled round and Randy left for work. She tried to take her mind off what lay ahead by busying herself with housework. Perhaps he won't come. Perhaps something has happened and ... she told herself, but the thought had no more than surfaced when there was that impatient pounding on the front door.

She opened the door a crack and her heart sank to see that it was indeed her father-in-law, reeking of alcohol and looking for some "entertainment".

Her head hung n dejection, Marsha opened the door and stood aside so Norman might enter.

But instead he stood expectantly. "Well?" he asked gruffly.

Marsha had hoped he would have forgotten his demands from the other night, but it was not to be.

"Come in honey," she said as instructed. "Come in and fuck your whore." He smiled and entered, then waited again. She hated herself for saying what followed. "I've been waiting all day to have your cock in me. Please, honey, fuck me. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

"Don't mind if I do," he laughed, giving her one quick slobbery kiss. "Now, you gonna take 'em down or do I have to rip 'em off you?"

Marsha quickly unbuttoned her slacks and slipped them and her panties to the floor. Without wasting a moment, he grabbed her and threw her face down over the back of an overstuffed chair, her nest and anus exposed from behind. Before she could even react he was inside her and pumping her so hard it hurt. She thought he would mercifully cum quickly but instead he withdrew from her vagina and reinserted his erection in her anus. No lubrication, no warning just a massive thrust and she almost passed out from the sudden, intense pain. He began thrusting so hard her feet were being lifted off the floor with each powerful attempt to get deeper into her bowels.

"Tell me!" he commanded.

"It's ... it's great! The best I've ever had!" she almost screamed with pain, still following his "script".

"Well?" he ordered.

"Come in me, honey. Please cum in my ass. I want your semen in my body," she grunted as the power and tempo of his strokes increased.

For Marsha it was sheer torture. There was nothing arousing about this man or the way he degraded her. She couldn't/wouldn't cum but the same was not true of Norman. Within seconds he began snorting through his nose, his body tensed and then he released his hot seed in the hapless woman.

"Well?"

"Oh God it's good, honey. I love to feel you cum in me! More! Yes, MORE!" she cried, just as he had coached her.

"Goddamn whore!" he swore at her as he pulled up his pants. "You'd let just anybody cum in your pussy or ass, wouldn't you?" When Marsha did not respond, he almost shouted, "WOULDN'T YOU?"

"Yes, anybody! I'm nothing but a worthless whore."

"You got that right," he sneered. You're nothing but a wet piece of pussy. Now suck me off!"

Marsha turned, slid to her knees and took the flaccid penis in her mouth. Despite his age, Norman responded almost immediately.

"That's it you whore, SUCK IT!" he commanded.

Marsha responded, despite wanting to vomit, and soon she felt his sticky semen in her mouth and throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.