Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

A few days later Randy and Marsha waved goodbye to Trent as his bus pulled out taking him back to his mother. Marsha thought about last night, their final night together after Randy had left for work.

"We both want this to be something special," she said, almost tongue-tied with emotion. "I wonder if I could ask a favor."

"Of course," he replied.

"Both of us know the evening will end in bed. It's hard to believe. I never thought I'd say this when you first won the bet, but I ... I look forward to making love with you."

"In case you hadn't noticed, I kind of like it too," he laughed.

"But some nights, leading up to bed, you've taken the time to..."

"Seduce you?"

"Well, yes, that too, but sometimes you've held me, you even brushed my hair once -- you've been ... romantic. Could we... ?"

In answer he smiled, put some soft music on the stereo and turned off all the lights and lit a couples of candles.

"Excuse me. I'll be right back," she whispered, retiring to the bedroom where she changed into the negligee he liked so much.

When she returned he wore only a pair of shorts and was holding two wine glasses filled with burgundy.

They sat and talked for a while, Marsha mellowing out on the wine. After her second glass, he stood, helped her ot her feet, took her in his arms and they danced, slowly and sensuously. Marsha closed her eyes realizing Randy nor any other boy she had ever dated had ever been this romantic.

"I ... I really don't want you to leave," she breathed.

"And I'd love to stay longer, but school starts next week and Mom would have a hemorrhage..."

"I know, I know. It's just that my feelings toward you have changed so much. When you first arrived I thought you were nothing but a smart Alec, spoiled, girl chaser."

"And now?" he smiled.

"You're still a girl chaser," she chuckled, "but I've come to see a lot more -- and I like what I see."

"So do I," he said and their lips met. Her breasts were crushed against him and she felt his shaft through shorts and thong.

Already Marsha was aroused.

"I ... I have to admit something."

"Oh, what's that?"

"I can't resist you. God knows I've tried. You're no boy, Trent. You're every inch a man."

"Let's test that every inch part, shall we?" he laughed sweeping her into his arms.

"Take me, Trent! Take me any and every way you want. Tonight I truly belong to you!"

With that they were into the bedroom and spending a night which Marsha would never forget.

With Trent gone Marsha and Randy were once again two virtual strangers sharing a trailer. Marsha was hopeful that she had learned enough from Trent to begin to rekindle Randy's interest in her, but although she fixed her hair in pigtails, wore a frilly girl's nighty and played the part of an immature adolescent Randy's response was only lukewarm, especially when he caught sight of her full breasts, hips and curvaceous legs. The sex was mechanical on his part and before she could even become aroused he had finished and rolled over on his side of the bed.

Marsha thought her life could sink no lower. She was wrong. In the span of only nine weeks her world would be turned topsy turvy. First, of course, had been the departure of Trent taking away the source of both romantic and sexual fulfillment.

Three nights later, with Randy at work, there was an impatient knocking at the front door as Marsha was finishing up the supper dishes. Opening the door she was surprised to find her father-in-law, Norman, alcohol on his breath and a leer on his face.

"Norman, this is a surprise. Where's Cecilia?"

"Oh, she won't be comin' tonight," he laughed as he pushed past her into the front room.

"I don't underst..."

"I'm here to get me some."

"You're WHAT?"

"I'm here to get me a piece. You think I don't know you been shackin' up with the grandson? Hell, you oughta close ALL your curtains if you're gonna screw like that."

"What are you talking abou... ?"

"Don't give me that crap! Three weeks ago I was comin' up to borrow back my flashlight that Randy borrowed. Hell, I could hear the two of you thirty feet away. Sounded like two minxes goin' at it. Got closer and looked in the bedroom window and what did I see but you with that little ass of yours stuck up in the air, filled with Trent's cock, moanin' and groanin' and beggin' for more."

Marsha was stunned. She had thought they were being so careful.

"Look, Norman, I don't know what you thought you saw but..."

"Oh, I saw it all right. So I started comin' up almost every night and sure enough the two of you were fuckin' like it was goin' out of style."

Marsha's face dropped. One time she might have been able to convince him he had imagined it, especially in one of his drunken stupors, but he obviously had been spying on them frequently.

"Norman, it's really none of your..."

"It is now, Missy. Trent got what he wanted. Well now I want some too."

"You think I'd... ? You can't be serious."

"I'll show you serious," he said, quickly reaching and tearing open her blouse, revealing both quivering breasts since she had not yet gotten back in the habit of wearing a bra, Trent having forbidden her wearing one. The old man leered. "Now drop your pants. I got a present for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.