Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

"Despite what your father said, I feel like..." said Marsha emerging from the bedroom in the negligee Trent had directed her to buy.

"Like a whore?" Trent smiled.

It was the first night of Randy working the third shift and he had been gone less than thirty minutes. Trent had directed Marsha to buy the sexiest negligee she could find. She had visited a "Victoria's Secret" and found a sheer black bra and thong set which hid nothing. Trent had her twirl a couple of times so he could enjoy the view.

"Come here," he said, motioning for her to straddle him. "How about a lap dance?"

Marsha complied rubbing her breasts and crotch against him. He was soon hard and she knew what would follow.

He sat erect in the chair and pulled the thin thong to the side.

"Want to climb on or shall we just watch some TV?" he grinned mischievously.

Marsha felt his rock hard lance rub across her labia. If she lived to be a hundred she would never understand how this mere fifteen year old could send her into such states of arousal. Of course he was by far the best lover she had ever had. Even on their honeymoon, Randy hadn't even come close to creating the desire and passion within her that Trent could almost instantly. A few seconds in the presence of the boy and she was his to do with as he pleased. She was helpless to resist him.

Even though Randy had acknowledged her adultery with Trent and allowed, no encouraged, her to continue, she still felt an intense shame and guilt even as she lowered herself onto Trent's lance and gasped as he filled her.

She rode him hard, at times almost bouncing off of his shaft then plunging downward to take it far into her.

"Whose whore are you, Marsha?" he asked, increasing the tempo and driving her into further mindless carnal desire.

"Yours, Trent! I'm your whore!" she breathed as her nipples turned to stone and the first of several more climaxes consumed her.

Later after both had caught their breath, Marsha popped some popcorn and they watched TV together on the sofa. Trent lay against the back of the sofa with Marsha stretched out, her back to him. His arm came across her to cup and caress her breasts as they watched.

He can be so tender and romantic, she thought. Why can't Randy be like that? Only minutes later she felt his lance pressing on her rear.

"Let's watch with me inside you," he suggested.

She obliged by slipping the thong down and off whereupon he lubricated them both. She reached back to spread her hips to give him access and with just a slight push he was inside. The pain was real but not intense as it had been at first. She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing to make his entry easier. She whined only once when he reached full penetration.

"Like it like this?" he asked.

"Ummmm," she responded, not a lie, for once he was fully inside her the pain was entirely bearable and in fact she enjoyed the thoughts of his shaft far in her bowels.

"Cum for me, Marsha, with just your ass full of cock." He released her breasts and started a slow pumping which at first she wondered if she could take. He was driving farther into her than ever before and the pain was such that she began moaning, but her arousal was also intense and as his thrusts became more powerful her carnal imagery became even more powerful, her heart pounding, breathing shallow and rapid and her whines now audible.

"Yes, Trent, YES! My rear is yours. Take it! Split me open! I'm cumming. I'M CUMMMMMMMING!"

And Marsha Kahn experienced the most powerful anal orgasm of her young life. Her toes curled painfully, her eyes rolled back in her head, her body quivered as if she were in a deep fever and she cried out in pain and ecstasy. Twice more she found anal climax but Trent held his in reserve. Instead, he opted to stay within her as they watched the TV movie and for the next two hours they lay together, he deep within her rear and she dreamily content. This, she knew, was only for another few weeks and she had no illusions about their relationship. Trent wanted her body, not her love. She was his sex slave and he wanted no more. Despite all that, he was giving her not just the sex, but the attention, the affection that she craved from Randy but had never gotten. When she felt him start to lose firmness she would tighten her sphincter muscle which would bring him back to full erection. After the movie ended, they enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm after which she turned over to face him and he kissed her, lightly and deliciously, another skill which she wished her husband had. One more round of sex before bedtime found Marsha, always nimble, pulling her legs behind her head to give Trent absolute access to whatever he wanted. He filled her nest with cock and then with semen.

"Wow, it's a good thing I'm on the pill," she noted, feeling his seed within her.

"I thought you wanted children."

"I do, but your father wants to wait."

"You know he's just stalling."

"Why do you say that?"

"He doesn't want kids because young girls don't have kids. You have a baby and he'll want even less to do with you."

"But he said..."

"Trust me. I was the result of Mom deliberately "forgetting" to take the pill. Mom said Dad was furious when she turned up pregnant, but he adjusted, at least for a while."

"What do you mean adjusted?"

"Mom said it actually brought them closer together for a few years until he got the urge for the teeny boppers again."

"So it actually made things better between them?"

"Yeah, for a while." He looked at her closely. "Thinking of going off the pill?"

"I ... that is ... no, I wouldn't do that to your father."

"Hmmm, well it's something to consider I guess. If you want to go off the pill now I'll be glad to accommodate you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.