Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

As the plane was winging its way back home, Marsha found it hard to believe the year was over. The hundred thousand was already on deposit at her bank and soon she would be reunited with Chris. She thought about the reunion and how special she planned for it to be. During the year she had learned a lot in addition to the knowledge and skills passed along to her by Ginger and Trent. There was one technique taught to her by a globe trotting Master who had learned it in Tibet. She had tried it twice and both times her male companion had almost gone through the roof with pleasure. She smiled to herself as she imagined Chris' response. He would be continuing his education of course, but there would be vacations and perhaps some weekends which would afford them the opportunity to share the intimacy they both wanted and needed. After graduation -- well, they would have to see. Chris' was majoring in biology and planning on a career in marine biology which would mean a move to the coast. During the year on the island, she had decided to accept his proposal. After graduation, If he still wanted her, she would marry him and they would create a life together. Of course in her e-mails, letters and phone calls she had insisted that he develop an interest in girls his own age and he had continued to insist that she was the only woman for him.

She closed her eyes to catch a little nap and dreamed of becoming Mrs. Christopher Kahn. She imagined what it would be like to be able to openly show affection and share all the experiences of a married couple. She knew it was highly unorthodox and perhaps even illegal, at least in certain states, but they would work out those details. Mostly she thought about sharing a bed with the young man she now called son but who she would eventually call husband. He was already so good. For that perhaps she had to thank Trent. Despite whatever else he may have been, he was a fantastic lover and now she was glad he had hatched his little plot which had certainly not worked out as he thought it would. Instead of destroying them, he had simply brought them together. "And this is my husband, Chris," she dreamed of saying in introducing the man who would make all her dreams come true.

Deplaning, she hailed a taxi and upon arriving home, was surprised to find it precisely the way she had left it. She had thought that Chris might make some changes, even turn it into a bachelor's pad. Instead it seemed untouched, although obviously having been cleaned recently.

She did not even take time to unpack but instead was on the phone immediately.

"Chris? Hi Honey. You don't know how good it is to hear your voice and know I'm going to see you soon."

"It's great to hear you too, Mom."

"When can you get here?"

"I'll leave right away. Be there in a couple of hours."

"Wonderful. I have a surprise for you," she said, smiling to think about the new sexual technique she wanted to use with him and the piercings of which she hoped he would approve.

"And I have a surprise for you as well."

"Wonderful. Then I'll see you in a couple of hours?"

"Count on it."

Marsha was thrilled. She had thought Chris might be so involved with his studies that he would wait until the weekend to drive down. Instead he obviously wanted to see her as badly as she longed to hold him in her arms again.

She wondered about Chris' surprise as she relaxed in a long hot bath. Whatever his gift, she wanted nothing more than to spread her naked body for him and again feel him penetrate her and climax inside her receptive womb. She teased herself about having a child with Chris. Would he want children with her? It didn't matter. She loved him and he loved her and that was enough -- although the thoughts of her belly beginning to swell with his child did excite her.

She took her time in selecting, not a dress, but, a very revealing negligee to wear for him. Her first surprise would be to answer the door in her terry robe then fling it open and show him what he had been missing.

In her mind she pictured him ripping it from her and their barely making it to the bedroom before he ravished her. The year at the villa had been exciting at times but nothing had provided the sense of satisfaction and fulfillment she got from giving herself to her son.

She styled her hair, now somewhat shorter than before, but also somehow more youthful, applied the small amount of makeup which Chris insisted she did not need but which made her feel better about herself, applied some provocative cologne in three or four strategic locations, inspected herself in the full length mirror on the bedroom door and liking what she saw, donned the heavy bathrobe and heels.

She had timed it perfectly as she had no more than started out of the bedroom when there was a knock at the door. Her heart beating wildly, she hurried to the door, took a second to compose herself and put on a seductive smile and flung open the door.

On the front step was Chris -- but he was not alone. Beside him stood a pretty if not beautiful young woman.

Marsha was stunned.

"Chris ... I ... that is..."

"Mom!" he smiled and took her in his arms for a strong hug. "Mom, I'd like you to meet Angie. We ... we're engaged."

Marsha felt as if the world had suddenly blinked out of existence. Her heart sank and a terrible ache replaced the excitement she had felt only moments ago.

"Engaged?" she gasped.

"I know it's kind of sudden but..."

"Uh, uh don't just stand there, come on in," she said trying to recover from the shock and holding her robe tightly shut.

As the boy and his fiancee sat on the couch, Marsha knew she had to buy some time to get herself together. She felt as if she would collapse at any moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.