Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

"Miss Collins?" said the muscular man in the leather jacket and aviator sunglasses. He was accompanied by an attractive blonde similarly dressed. Both looked to be in their thirties.

"Yes, I'm Marsha Collins."

She had called Chris' dorm and left a message that she would be interviewing for the job over the weekend, then driven herself to the airport and left her car in the long term lot just to be on the safe side.

"I'm your pilot Mark. This is Geena your copilot. If you're ready, she'll take your bag."

"I. uh, yes, of course."

"Marsha had expected to fly commercially. This "council" and their "Masters" certainly traveled first class, she thought as she was led to the charter area where a private Lear jet awaited.

"Are you a charter?" she asked as they boarded.

"Oh no ma'am. This plane is owned by a consortium. Geena and I fly exclusively for them."

Impressed, Marsha stepped through into the luxurious interior. She had never flown before and had no idea what would come next.

"Through those curtains," he said as Geena stowed her bag and Mark retreated to the cockpit.

Slowly Marsha pulled the curtain aside to discover five people siting around a circular table. The three men stood while the women remained seated. All were impeccably dressed and smelled of wealth.

The handsome white haired man with the easy smile extended his hand. "Miss Collins? Tamita has told us a lot about you. We've all been looking forward to making your acquaintance." Marsha was only peripherally aware that the engines had spooled up. "I'm Winston," he said. "I'd like you to meet Carla." After shaking hands with Winston, Marsha took the hand of a somewhat older woman, perhaps in her fifties. Although not particularly attractive, there was a self assurance in the way the woman looked at her and carried herself that shouted sexuality.

"Hello, dear," she said.

"Hello," replied Marsha, not at all sure of protocol.

"This is Marlene," said Winston, indicating the other woman, much younger, perhaps less than thirty and definitely younger than Marsha. She held Marsha's hand for several moments making Marsha feel awkward before releasing her without saying anything.

"And these two gentlemen are Carl and Robert." Carl was easily in his eighties and did not look very robust while Robert had the accent and appearance of a young European.

"So pleased to make your acquaintance, Cherie," he smiled while kissing her hand and bringing redness to Marsha's cheeks.

Winston looked past her to Geena. "You may tell Mark we're ready to leave."

The attractive copilot nodded and disappeared into the cockpit.

"Please my dear, have a seat. We'll be taking off shortly."

Marsha sat and with just a bit of help from Winston got her seat belt fastened.

"First time flying?" asked Winston.

Marsha nodded, nervous now that she could sense the plane taxiing. He smiled although Marlene seemed displeased that they would be "interviewing" such a novice.

"Would you care for a drink?"

"No, thank you."

"Then relax. We should be airborne shortly."

She felt the plane taxi then stop abruptly followed by a sudden acceleration. Marsha looked out the window to see the runway and airport buildings flash past, then suddenly it was as if a soft pillow had been scooted under her and she realized they were flying. The sensation was not at all unpleasant, but she couldn't help tensing as the angle of their ascent increased. Her fingers were turning white from gripping the armrests so tightly.

"Tell us about yourself," said Winston, obviously trying to relax her.

For the next few minutes Marsha gave them a synopsis of her life. Since she chose to leave out Norman, Trent and her current arrangement with Chris, the biography was short.

" ... So Chris starts classes next week," she finished just as she felt the plane level off. The seat belt sign was turned off and Geena reappeared.

"We are at cruising altitude. Weather is clear and calm. Should be a smooth flight."

Winston nodded and Geena disappeared once more into the front of the plane.

"May I ask where we are going?"

"A short flight up the coast and back. We'll have you back by dinner time. Now Miss Collins. I think we can get down to discussing the possibility of a contract. I assume Tamita has told you the basic details of our organization, your contract and what ... services will be required of you?"

"Uh, yes," answered Marsha reddening.

"Good. Do you have any questions of us?"

"No."

"Then why don't we get straight to the "interview?" You will stand over there and disrobe."

Marsha looked uncertainly from one council member to the other. All seemed as if the request were perfectly normal. She had, of course, disrobed for Randy, Trent, Norman, Dan, Chris and she had been naked a great deal of the time during the one-night orgy with Tamita, her husband and their friends, but she had never been asked to simply stand in front of complete strangers and bare her naked body. Tamita had told her what to expect and Marsha knew this was only the beginning, yet she felt deeply embarrassed at the prospect of taking off her clothes in front of these people. Slowly she stood, walked to the indicated area and proceed to as provocatively as possible take off the blouse and then the mini skirt. Clad only in bra, thong, stockings and heels she turned slowly. Tamita had advised her to tease them, arouse them, make them want her. It was the desire for, as much as her body itself, which mattered, Tamita had counseled.

Seductively her shoes were discarded. Each stocking was rolled down and off. She tried to look each of them in the eye, as Tamita had suggested, but she found it difficult. Marsha could feel her body temperature rise and her face burn as she unsnapped the bra and let it fall, her melon sized breasts bursting free to reveal large dark areolas surrounding even darker nipples.

She saw the eyes of the men light up at the sight of her naked breasts and knew she had scored points. The women however showed no reaction. She turned away from them, bent over at the waist and proceeded to drop her thong. The men were now smiling and even Marlene showed a glint in her eye indicating interest. Marsha stood before them, totally naked. She slowly turned completely around so they might explore her body in detail. She had continued to work out, especially since her relationship with Chris had blossomed. She had been aware that, despite what he said about not being interested in girls his own age or other women, she needed to keep herself as attractive as possible and had redoubled her workouts. The condition of her body was perhaps the only thing of which she was confident. She stood before them with a body which was as physically fit as a twenty year old. Not an ounce of extra fat anywhere and curves in her breasts, hips and legs which would draw attention anywhere and from any age group.

But Marsha also knew that looking good was not going to be enough. Tamita had warned her that any lack of enthusiasm on her part was sure to get her disqualified. The Masters and their Council wanted only the very best.

Winston eyed the others who seemed to give slight nods of approval as to Marsha's physical beauty.

"Now, my dear if you will be so kind," he said indicating the table around which the Council was sitting. Marsha may not have been experienced in the ways of the jet set, but she knew what they wanted. She walked over and bent over, face down on the table, her hips now slightly elevated and at just the right height to make her easily accessible.

"You do understand what comes next?" asked Winston.

"I'm looking forward to it," she lied, trying to sound sensuous.

"We have drawn straws as to the order in which you will entertain us. I am lucky enough to go first."

"Oooooo," she cooed as she felt Winton enter her from behind. She began thrusting backward immediately in order to take all of him. Her whines were mixed with grunts as if he were hurting her with his penetrations, a male turn-on she had learned from Trent. Obviously experienced, the middle aged leader of the group varied his depth, tempo and rhythm and despite trying to concentrate on providing him pleasure, Marsha became aroused. Her cries now were no act and as she felt him splatter her womb with his semen, she could hold back no longer and orgasmed, her entire body quivering as the avalanche cascaded over her.

"I like that -- the way she cums," observed Marlene.

"Yes, but how good is she at giving me pleasure? wondered the older of the women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.