Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

Marsha awoke naked in Chris' arms the next morning, sexually sated as perhaps never before, yet troubled. It was Saturday so there was no rush to wake him. Slipping out of bed, she donned a robe and made her way to the kitchen and began brewing some coffee.

In the cold light of day she realized that last night had been a mistake -- a major mistake. Yes, she had been depressed and, yes, the alcohol hadn't helped any either and, yes, she had to admit she found Chris to be extremely handsome and virile and, of course, knowledgeable in bed beyond her wildest dreams. However, what they had done was wrong. Chris should be dating nice girls his own age. He should be learning about relationships, not sexual positions and techniques (at least not quite yet). She was more than twice his age. She should be ashamed of herself.

She would have a talk with him this morning. No use in putting it off. This had to end now. She painfully remembered her unsuccessful attempts to cut ties with Trent, how her primal instincts betrayed her. While this should have made her more resolved, it instead eroded her confidence so that by the time Chris came in to breakfast, Marsha was again filled with self doubt. Yet she had to try.

"Honey, about last night..."

Before she knew what had happened he had taken her in his arms. The kiss was long and sensuous.

"Last night was fantastic. The best night of my life," he said. "By the way, good morning."

"Uh, good morning," she stammered, somewhat taken aback by his bold move. "Honey, we have to talk." She spoke as she prepared their bacon and eggs. "First of all, where did you EVER learn to make love like that? Some of those..." she reddened. "Some of those "things" you did are way beyond what a boy your age..."

"Man," he corrected her.

"All right, beyond what a man your age should know."

"Hey, I didn't hear you complain."

Again she burned with embarrassment. "I'm ... not complaining. You ... that is, I have to admit you are fantastic. But you don't learn that in a sex ed class. At least I HOPE you don't."

He laughed. "Word gets around and I pay attention. I've also done some reading."

That was not exactly a lie. He had sought out some information on his own even though most of what he had learned had been from Trent.

"Well, when it comes to the bedroom I'd say you've moved from high school to doing post graduate work!"

They both laughed.

"Satisfied?" he asked.

"That's not the question. The question is..."

"I asked if you were satisfied last night."

She could not deny him an answer even though she felt the conversation slipping away from her.

"All right, yes. If the truth be known I've never been as satisfied as I was last night. But we need to talk about what happens now."

"And what does happen now?"

"Chris, Honey, last night was wonderful but we can't continue this."

"Why not?"

"It's incest for one. And, besides, I'm way too old for you. You should be dating girls your own age."

"First, as I said last night, who's going to know? You're on the pill. I've seen them in your purse so it isn't like we're going to be having some incestuous offspring. And as to your age, you're in the prime of life, Mom. At thirty-seven you're all the woman a man could ask for. In the last few weeks I admit I've done it with some girls at school, but only to practice and get good enough to satisfy you."

As she placed the plates on the table his hand gently took hold of her arm. Knowing her resolve was not as strong as she would like, Marsha tried backing away but Chris held on while he came around the table.

"Last night I got exactly what I've wanted for a long time," he said, his arms wrapping about her, his eyes gazing into hers.

Marsha could already feel her resolve weakening.

"No, please, Chris. We can't do this any more."

She gasped as his hands unknotted the robe then came under it to rest against her bare skin.

"I love you and you love me. Nothing else matters." he breathed.

"But it does. We can't..."

But his lips were on hers, then at her neck and the carnal fires were instantly alit. Marsha was trying to maintain control but they both knew it was a losing battle. Her hands pushed as if to fend him off but there was no strength in them and although she shook her head negatively and whined when his hands began playing over her body, Marsha was fully aroused within seconds, putty in the hands of the knowledgeable boy. The robe fell and the panting naked woman was his for the taking.

A single swipe at the table and eggs, bacon, milk, coffee, silverware and plates were dashed to the floor. Marsha lay on her back, spreading herself for him. As Chris approached she guided his erect and throbbing lance into her steaming nest where he thrusted powerfully, her breasts undulating back and forth with each jackhammer penetration.

Their orgasms were simultaneous, mother and son shrieking and grunting in unison.

"Again, Honey. Please! Again!" she cried.

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom from which they did not emerge until late afternoon. Chris dressed and met a friend who drove them to the mall where Chris spent his meager allowance on flowers for the woman who was now the love of his life. He also met with Trent a final time.

"So you finally nail ... uh, made love to her, huh?"

"Yeah, last night and again today. She's the most wonderful woman in the world."

"Didn't I tell you you'd both enjoy it? Tell you what, tonight why don't you surprise her with something new."

"You mean..."

"Yeah, there are still a couple of moves that I haven't shown you yet. Try them out on her tonight."

"If they're as good as the ones you've already shown me, she'll be as crazy about me as I am about her."

"Sure she will. Now this evening," said Trent, lowering his voice, "at the trailer. Uh, you will be at the trailer, right?" Chris nodded affirmatively. "Okay then, when you get her naked, here's what you do..."

That evening Marsha popped popcorn and they shared watching an old movie on TV. Neither got to see much of it however as they were much too busy exploring each others bodies. Then it was off to bed and another round of lovemaking in which Chris who had not wished to reveal too many of his skills too soon, pulled out all the stops including those Trent had showed him earlier that afternoon. Had there been any close neighbors they would have heard Marsha's screams and shrieks of pleasure throughout the night. Her orgasms became multiple which became what seemed an endless succession of monstrous out of control climaxes, one after another. Chris kept her in a state of wonder and amazement as one mind blowing sexual technique followed another.

Marsha was still on her hands and knees waiting for Chris to reenter her when she thought she heard something.

"What was that?"

"What was what? I didn't hear anything."

"Like something outside the window."

Chris went to the window pulled back the curtains and looked out. Seeing nothing he was quickly back in bed and within moments Marsha was experiencing another mindless quivering climax.

Afterward she lay in his arms.

"I love you, Mom."

"And..." the words did not come lightly, "I love you, Chris."

"I didn't mean as a son and mother."

"Neither did I," she whispered in his ear.

The kiss was tender. Finding themselves fatigued from their exuberant lovemaking she turned on her side facing away from him. He snuggled against her his arm coming across her body to caress her breast.

"Sleep in me tonight. Please," she said quietly, reaching to turn out the table lamp.

She felt him enter her and her own hand covered his, tightening the caress of her breast and she smiled as she drifted into the most wondrous of dreams.

A week later Chris was invited by a school friend on a weekend outing with his father. Chris hadn't wanted to go, preferring instead to stay with his new found love but Marsha knew she could not and should not monopolize Chris' time. She did not wish to smother him and besides, she needed some time to find and settle into a job. Saturday, she spent the day searching. She finally secured a job in a bookstore. It was only a bit above minimum wage but the owner who usually employed only part time help, had had two workers quit in the same week. When he explained how short handed he was, Marsha jumped at the chance and wound up with virtually a full time position. Their finances would still be tight but she was determined to make it work. She was smiling as she drove up to the trailer but puzzled to see a strange empty car in the driveway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.