Marsha's Odyssey - Cover

Marsha's Odyssey

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Newlywed Marsha has no idea where her marriage and infidelity will take her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Slow  

Marsha's tongue flicked quickly and erotically over the engorged clit. She knew climax was near and so heightened her own sense of urgency which did the same for Ginger. The executive sat in her office chair while Marsha, on her knees, administered cunnilingus.

In the last several weeks Marsha had experienced and mastered every known technique of lesbian lovemaking. She had learned to offer her body and accept any act of violation which pleased her mistress. She also had learned how to administer lovemaking as well and was now adroit at two dozen ways to pleasure a woman.

Between these personal ministrations Marsha did actually serve as Ginger's assistant and had also learned how to manage the executive's daily and weekly schedule. But it was no secret why she had been hired and what her primary duties were. Marsha learned from Sandra that Ginger's former assistant was unceremoniously fired when she failed to please a client.

"My God, you mean that I'll be expected to..."

"Afraid so. Oh, you're her new toy right now. She doesn't share her new toys. But once the glitter wears off, she'll expect you to entertain her clients as well."

"But that's..."

"That's business, Honey. Might as well get used to the idea."

"Did you... ?"

"Yeah, I was ginger's toy for almost a year. She still has me pleasure her from time to time. Servicing the clients can be fun and it can be horrible. Some of them are nice and some of them are jerks. Put up with it long enough and ... well that's how I got this job."

"You mean I'll have to do this for a year?"

"Yes. Maybe longer. You'll be expected to service clients and occasionally her personal friends. A lot of the clients are men. Most of her personal friends are women. You'd better get good at screwing and being screwed by both."

Marsha's mind snapped back to the task at hand as Ginger orgasmed and Marsha licked and swallowed the juices which flowed freely from the executive's nest. She wondered how soon Ginger would tire of her and farm her out to friends and clients. She didn't have long to wait.

The following day Marsha was again summoned to Ginger's office. When she entered she noticed a strikingly beautiful woman talking with Ginger. The two stopped their conversation and turned to face her.

"Come in, Marsha. I want you to meet Karen. Karen and I were college roommates."

"Were we ever!" laughed the lovely brunette.

"Karen and her girlfriend split recently and she's feeling a little lonely so I told her I'd let her borrow you for a little while."

"I ... uh ... of course," answered Marsha her heart sinking with what was now obvious. Her decline at Lymon Lingerie had begun.

"Of course Karen is very discriminating so I told her she could give you a test spin right here in the office."

"But..." began Marsha.

"Now!" was all Ginger had to say to command obedience.

Marsha stripped while the two women looked on, Karen eyeing her carefully from head to foot. Marsha now stood before them totally naked.

"Turn around and bend over. Let me see everything," said the brunette.

Doing as she was told, Marsha slowly pivoted then bent at the waist revealing her intimates to the two women.

"Nice," said Karen at last. "Very nice."

"Try her out. She's good," said Ginger. "Marsha! On your knees!"

Marsha obeyed, then looked up to the beautiful woman whose nest she was about to provide with oral pleasure. Her hands came up to push the floral skirt to Karen's waist. The silk thong was a complementary bright aquamarine. As Marsha pulled it down and off the woman spread her legs slightly.

"Ginger says you're good. Are you good, Marsha?" Marsha remained mute not knowing how to answer. "Well let's find out how good you are. Bring me off!"

Marsha knew she dared not fail, so to provide the eroticism necessary for arousal she started by kissing the woman's feet, then moved up the legs behind the knees and upward to the thighs.

"Ooooo, she is good," smiled Karen.

"I taught her everything she knows," said Ginger facetiously.

"Well remembering how good you were back there in college, I'd say her education is quite complete."

Marsha's lips and tongue worked their way to Karen's anus. Pausing to revile herself for how far she had fallen, Marsha's tongue flicked out and entered the woman's rear.

"I like that. Deeper! Yes!"

Several more incursions into Karen's rear and Marsha knew her level of excitement was near maximum. She quickly moved to Karen's nest and her tongue found the waiting clit unsheathed and in a state of full arousal. Marsha's hands played with anus and reached up to cup and pinch breasts and nipples bringing the woman to the brink.

A slight change of stroke and tempo, a quickening, release and then a flurry of tongue on clit and Karen grunted.

""It's cumming! Yes! Oh Yessssssss!"

Marsha's mouth was suddenly flooded with Karen's ejaculation. Neither woman had warned her that the attractive brunette was a squirter and Marsha in her inexperience thought Karen was urinating. Not daring to disappoint Ginger however, it made no difference, She swallowed again and again then cowered at their feet when Karen was finished.

"She gives it pretty well. How well does she take it?"

"Find out for yourself," smirked Ginger, reaching into the drawer and withdrawing a new, even larger stap-on than she had used previously.

Karen looked down at the now cowering female. Marsha now had the body of a woman but the years of submission and subservience to Randy had left their mark. She was like a mere child in the presence of these two experienced and self confident woman.

Ginger simply snapped her fingers. Marsha rolled over onto all fours and awaited her fate which was not long in coming. Karen entered her a bit more slowly than Ginger but the increased size of the dildo she wore more than compensated by greatly increasing the pain and stretching she had to endure. Karen also took longer than Ginger and by the time the visitor was finished, Marsha was exhausted, collapsing to the floor when Karen finally withdrew from her anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.