Sleeping Beauty - Cover

Sleeping Beauty

by txcathy15

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Erotica Sex Story: This short story is about a man who eventually gives into temptation after spying on his young daughter for quite some time as she explores her own developing sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Stan made sure his home door was locked. His wife Alice was zonked out anyway. She was drinking way too much, and taking the prescription downers as well. One day that would kill her, and Stan would dance a jig to celebrate his freedom. His youngest child, Freddie, was long since asleep as well. And his 13 year old daughter Cathy had gone to bed quite a while ago, but Stan knew she'd still be up.

Although Alice was too much of a drunk to figure it out, Stan knew quite well that Cathy had a very active sex life. There were 2 different girls she fucked on a regular basis and a couple more she did sometimes. And, most recently, she'd gotten a boy friend. Alice had protested a bit when Cathy asked if it was ok to take the kid to her bedroom, but Stan had said it was ok, and Alice was too drunk as usual to put up much of an argument.

Stan knew they were going up there to have sex, but he was cool with that. Eager, actually. Eager to watch, since he'd installed a several cameras in Cathy's room. Three high resolution color cameras and two night vision ones. Stan had loved to watch her grow up. Watch her as her body started to develop. He'd watched with the night vision camera the first time she'd had sex with a girl, almost 2 years ago. And the other day, he'd watched her first blow job.

Cathy had been more tentative than Stan had expected. She'd watched enough porn on her PC to know the drill, but the kid, who was 17 or so, had a bigger dick than she'd expected. She was eager enough, but unsure of exactly how to go about it. She'd laughed with delight when he started coming though. Stan had watched that part over and over, even making an animated gif of it. She'd had him in her mouth, and he loved how the jizz spilled from her mouth as she laughed.

Tonight though, she was alone. She was on the phone, having phone sex with someone. She had the covers mostly over her, so he couldn't see too much, but he knew she had the smaller of her two vibes in use. He didn't have audio to know who she was talking to.

Stan stroked himself, watching his daughter stroke herself. Watching her hand rise and fall as the vibe went in and out. She came nicely, closed her cell phone, and went on to sleep. Stan kept the live video going, and put up some video from the other week, when Brittany was over.

Cathy and Brit had been friends since kindergarten, and had been lovers since they were in fourth grade. Two, sometimes three times a week. Stan watched on the video; Cathy was on all fours, her face buried in Brit's pussy. Cathy's small ass wiggling.

Stan looked back at the live video. Cathy motionless, the cover revealing one breast, her head to the side, her mouth open. Stan swallowed hard. While he loved to watch his daughter fuck, he had never really thought about doing something to her himself. But he knew how hard she slept, especially after sex. About a month ago, the smoke alarm malfunctioned, squealing at 2am. Cathy hadn't woken until Freddie went in to roust her.

Stan looked at his dick; other than occasionally poking Alice while she was passed out, it really didn't get much attention other than his own stroking. He looked back at the video of Cathy sleeping, her dark hair pulled back in a pony tail, her mouth open and inviting. Stan swallowed hard again, the stood up, unlocking the office door. He walked down the hall to her door, and stroked some more, getting himself very close to orgasm, so he wouldn't be in the room long.

He opened the door and crept in, trying to be as silent as possible. He stood at her bedside, looking down at the sleeping child. Her open mouth, that two days ago was sucking the cock of some punk. Stan doubted she knew him well. Likely just met him that day at the mall. He stroked again, and came suddenly and strongly. He shot across her cheek, into her hair. Another squirt on her cheek. Stan squeezed hard, putting a final glob on her cheek. He stood there panting as it slid down her cheek, and fell across her open lips. He took a final look, and slipped from the room as quietly as he could.

Stan left for work early the next morning, long before any of them got up. The day was hell for him; every time the phone rang he was expecting the police. Each time the door to the office opened, he thought it was a SWAT team. The day took forever to pass, and finally he went home.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.