Summer Holiday - Cover

Summer Holiday

by txcathy15

Copyright© 2008 by txcathy15

Erotica Sex Story: This story is about a young girl who spends the day at the local beach with her Mom and while there meets and starts playing with a couple of similarly aged children who are on holiday with their own family. Things soon get quite heated as the three children play together in the surf.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Masturbation   Petting   .

Micol sat on the rocky beach next to her momma, helping with the suntan oil. She looked around, smiling at an old man who was pointing his video camera at her. This was the first time she'd been topless on the beach. Sure, she'd been naked as a little girl, but at 11, she had actual noticeable breasts. She blushed a bit that the man thought she was pretty, and worth video taping.

She got more oil on her hands, and finished momma's face and neck. She started on momma's magnificent breasts, as always delighting in the soft firmness of the flesh. She often wished she was still a baby, and could still nurse. Momma let her nurse until she was 5. Just at night, not really a meal, but she loved to get the cream as they lay in the bed going to sleep. Momma told her when she stopped that she would dry up, the cream would stop. She remembered wanting to be a big girl, and to put that behind her. She now wished she hadn't, at least sometimes.

She and momma lived alone, in a small flat in Naples. Momma had never married. Momma had been quite young when she got pregnant with Micol, and had told Micol that while getting pregnant at 13 had been a mistake, God had blessed the mistake and given her the most wonderful child since Jesus, the best little girl ever. The flat they'd lived in since they moved out of grandma's when she was 3 was very small; just one bedroom. They didn't have much money, since momma wanted to be a model, and the modeling was best on weekend nights. It was nice that they got to spend so much time together.

They slept in the same bed even, unless momma brought a friend over. Sometimes that was one of her model friends, and the other woman would stay over night, and Micol had to sleep on the couch in the front room. Mostly though, it would be a man friend who was just coming over to play with momma for an hour or so.

Micol loved to run into the bedroom after the man had left; momma was always so flushed and happy. The sight of her, naked in the sheets, hair messed up, was so beautiful. Micol often asked what the games were they played, and momma told her she'd teach them to her in a few years, she just need to be a bit older.

Micol finished momma's breasts, and sat there admiring them. They shone in sunlight, oil glistening, nipples firm and tall, dark pink against the tan skin. Micol loved the texture of the skin around the nipples when they were firm like that; she'd touch them when they snuggled in bed, and momma would giggle. She touched it now lightly, momma smiled at her and mouthed a kiss, her eyes hidden under her sunglasses. Micol smiled too, and saw the old man filming them was smiling as well.

Micol wanted to go play in the surf, so she finished momma's belly and legs quickly. Momma had on a new suit this morning, and they'd gotten to a late start when momma realized she needed to shave more hair off so it didn't stick out of the suit. Micol's bikini bottom was more like some very short shorts than a thong bikini like momma's. The top was like a running bra, and she'd been very pleased when momma said she could leave that at home if she wanted.

"I'm going to play, momma."

"That's fine, my love, I will be here."

Micol walked gingerly across the rocks. They had vacationed places where there was real sand, but this public beach just south of the city was rocky above the high tide mark. Once she got to the water, though, the bottom turned to smooth sand, much more comfortable under her feet. She ran out into the water diving into the breakers, loving the warm feel of the ocean as it covered her.

She saw a couple kids playing in the surf, so she walked over to them. They turned out to be American tourists, a boy her age and a girl a couple years older. She loved the way they both looked at her breasts. The girl had on a bikini similar to hers, very athletic looking. Her breast were very nice, maybe even a real B cup, though that style of top kept them pressed in rather than presenting them.

They smiled at her and tossed the ball back and forth, but Micol had little English and couldn't keep up with what they said. They could not speak any Italian other than 'Hello'. The two siblings chatted excitedly, and tried to get her involved in the conversation, but they spoke much too fast for her to follow. There didn't seem to be other kids there her age; several older teens, and many little ones, so Micol stayed with these. It would be more fun with them that to get stuck with little ones, and the older teens wouldn't let her into their conversations anyway.

Although she couldn't really get any of the words they spoke, it was obvious they were talking about her, and they'd often openly look at her tiny breasts as they tossed the inflated ball around in waist high water. The boy motioned several times in to shore, and the girl shook her head, blushing. He kept up, and she finally giggled and ran to the shore, talking to a couple laying on the beach. She started talking to the woman, her momma likely, pointing to Micol, and some of the other girls and women lying around.

Micol tried to ask the brother what was going on, but while they both spoke, there wasn't much understanding. He pointed at her breasts a few times, smiling, and that pleased her, but she didn't know what he was talking about. He caught the ball from her, but didn't throw it back, instead looking back to shore, at his sister and mother. The conversation had gotten a bit heated, the girl was obviously arguing with her momma. Her momma was pleasant looking, chubby like an American would be, but not really fat. But she was adamantly saying 'no' to whatever it was the girl wanted. The father was laughing at them.

Micol looked at him; he was chubby too, but not fat, and she thought him handsome. She had never had a daddy, and wondered what it would be like to have a man around all the time. The momma and daughter argued quite a while, then the daddy laughed more and said something, making an 'its ok, let her" expression with his hands. The daughter jumped up and down, delighted, and the momma gave the daddy a sour look. The girl hugged her daddy, kissing his neck, and then stood back up, looking around nervously. She pulled her top off over her head, tossing it onto the towels. The brother, now standing beside Micol, said 'wow' and some other things she didn't understand.

The sister started back to the water, glancing around. He daddy called to her, and she turned. He had her pose, and aimed the camcorder at her, before letting go back to play. She walked first, and then ran through the surf back to them.

Micol smiled at her, deciding they'd been arguing about could she take her top off or not. The American girl was obviously old enough; her breasts were nearly as big as momma's, though with a girl's cone shaped form rather than the grown woman's rounded style. They were very nice, white against the tan skin. She got out to her brother, and they exchanged high fives. He smiled at his sister, openly admiring her breasts, looking at them as he talked. She blushed at his attention, smiling widely.

Micol noted how white they were, and thought she better get them oiled or she'd get a burn in a very sensitive area. She went to the girl, fumbling for the English words for 'suntan oil' and 'sunburn'. The siblings listened to her intently, since she was obviously trying to tell them something important. She pointed to her breasts, to the girl's, but they just giggled.

Micol shook her head, unable to get her message across. She reached out, putting her finger on the tanned part of the girl's chest, saying "suntan" and moved it to the white part, saying 'no tan, will burn easy." The American girl giggled, but shook her head, not understanding. Micol stood there a second, then decided to act it out. She made this very elaborate motion of opening a bottle, then pouring to her hand. She rubbed her hands together. She then reached out, rubbing the American girl's breast. She jumped back in surprise, and both American's laughed. The girl looked really confused, but the brother suddenly pointed to his sisters tan lines, and said something to her.

Micol laughed as the girl made an 'Oh' expression, then laughed. She also pantomimed pouring oil onto her hands, and she rubbed them, looking at her brother and giggling, her nipples stiffening in the hot sun. She said 'thank you' very slowly in Italian. Micol smiled and jumped in the water, glad they understood her before she was sunburned. Micol put her hands on the girls hips, hugged her, and kissed her, saying "You're welcome." She thought they understood. The girls breasts felt very nice, pressed between them.

She stepped back, and the girl ran back to her parents, her brother watching her every move. She spoke to them, and they both laughed, her father videotaping her as she put on the suntan oil. She ran back out to them, and the returned to tossing the ball awhile.

After 10 minutes or so, the siblings chatting the whole time, the brother pointed farther out into the bay, and they started walking out deeper, indicating she should follow. She did; they walked out into the bay until they were neck deep, having to jump in the water as waves came by.

The brother turned to face his sister, looking over her shoulder to their parents, maybe 50 meters away on the beach. They were talking quietly, giggling, so Micol went over them, the 3 of them bouncing up and down as the warm ocean waves pushed by. As she got next to them, she was surprised to see the boy was holding his sister's breasts, one in each hand. They were both smiling, quite happy, and the sister giggled from time to time.

Micol wondered what they were doing, but it seemed to be playful, and fun, so she reached out, also touching the sister's breasts. They looked at her, surprised but also delighted. The brother shifted, and gently put his hand on Micol's tiny breast, smiling, and babbling to her as if she understood English. His touch was pleasant of course, and the sister soon took the other breast. After a minute, the boy asked something of his sister, and she shrugged, then smiled and giggled.

She stepped back, breaking contact with them, and the boy turned so his back was to shore, his sister getting in front of him, motioning for Micol to come close.

Micol did, putting her hand on the girls lower back, touching the top of the bikini bottom. The sister smiled at her, reached over, taking Micol's other hand in hers.

She gave it a squeeze before pulling it towards her. The girl wrapped Micol's fingers around something small and firm, fleshy even, like a small finger. She thought it the brother's thumb at first, but he had a hand on each girl's breast, just under the water line.

The girl held Micol's hand around the small thing, squeezing Micol's hand closed tightly on it, then rocking it back and forth along the 6 or 7cm length of it. Micol didn't know what she was holding, but decided it was attached to the boy, since he seemed to enjoy when she would squeeze or stroke. The girl said something to her, gradually taking her hand from Micol's. Micol wasn't sure what she said, but guessed she was supposed to continue doing this. She smiled at the older, 14 year old girl, and nodded.

The girl returned the smile, glancing over her shoulder at her parents, 50 meters away on the beach. Micol looked too; their mom was on her belly, lying in the sun; the father under an umbrella, videotaping two mid teen aged girls next to him changing from street clothes, and putting on their bikini bottoms. Micol glanced at her own mom, who was talking to another woman, but waved at Micol when she saw her looking.

Micol looked back at the American girl suddenly, as she felt fingers touch her lower belly, and start sliding down in front of her bikini bottom. She giggled, this felt wonderful of course but she'd never had someone else do this for her. The girl giggled back at her, fingers sliding down quickly, pushing over the good spot, sliding between her lips.

The girl leaned in, shielding her head from her parents behind her brother, and made a kissing motion with her lips. Micol smiled and leaned in for the kiss; she loved to be kissed. She was surprised with the girl opened her mouth, and extended her tongue. The American siblings must have thought her older than she was.

Eleven year old girls often kissed anyone they could get close to, but not grown up kisses like this. It felt very nice, particularly with the brother rubbing her breast and the sister's finger rubbing the good spot gently. She tried to return the kiss as well as she could.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.