Homecoming - Cover

Homecoming

Copyright© 2008 by apolaustic

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Homecoming continues the story of the USS Yellowstone returning home after a six-month deployment. Petty Officer Meadows and his friends Bailey and Jones, just shared a wild experience in their last port of call, Izmir Turkey, that none of them will soon forget. Each man is eager to return home to friends and family, but that might not be easy as the secrets they share, rip their friendships apart.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The next morning, Cindy and I woke up around eleven feeling completely famished. Unfortunately, there was no room service at the Lodge, so we were going to have to forage for food. Cindy suggested a shower together and I was more than happy to oblige.

Sex in the shower was a new experience for me. The marathon from the previous night had me feeling sore, but Cindy's wet and soapy body against mine quickly brought my second wind. Cindy demonstrated some experience and flexibility in the shower that I never thought was possible. We used every inch of that tub. Towards the end, Cindy had her leg lifted up and supported by the handrail while I drove into her relentlessly from behind. She had several ear splitting orgasms and I followed with one of my own.

Afterward, we got dressed and made our way to a small diner about a half a mile south on Hampton Boulevard. During breakfast, we decided that neither of us had any obligations for the day so we agreed that we would keep our room at the Lodge and hang out together for the rest of the afternoon.

In desperate need of a change of clothes, we caught the shuttle from the hotel back to the base. We reached Pier 11 and boarded the Yellowstone. Neither of us wanted anyone to see us onboard, so Cindy and I quickly sprinted to our respective berthing compartments to pack our overnight bags. Fifteen minutes later, we were both ready to go and back on the pier waiting for the base shuttle to return. We had some time to kill before the bus arrived so I decided to call Edith to see if there was any update on Terry.

Cindy was impressed that I cared that much about my friend but that didn't stop her from flirting with me while I dialed.

The phone rang and Edith answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi Edith, its Kevin."

"Oh, Hi Kevin."

"I'm just calling to see if you've heard anything from the hospital yet."

Cindy slid into the phone both with me and straddled my thigh. She looked up with those beautiful brown eyes and started to massage my chest with her hands.

"Yes, I'm actually getting my things together to go over there now. I'm waiting for the babysitter to call. I thought you might have been her."

"Oh, I won't hold you up; did they say anything about how Terry's doing?"

"Not really. The doctor said that Terry is ready to talk to me. He said there's a possibility that I might be able see him this afternoon."

Cindy continued her teasing. Her hands slid up under my T-shirt and she began to pinch my nipples. I tried pulling her hand from under my shirt, but it was no use.

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

"What do you think? I'm a wreck! I'm a little worried about what Terry is going to say."

"Try to relax and just take it one-step at a time. Have you gotten any sleep?"

"Not much. Maybe an hour or two of restless tossing and turning."

Cindy pulled on my shirt, causing me to bend at the waist. Once I was low enough, she started laying soft kisses on my neck. The light touch of her lips on my skin gave me goose bumps down my arms.

"That's not good. I bet you're exhausted. Hang in there. You love Terry, so just be honest with him, and the doctor."

"And myself," she added.

I smiled, "You do that, and everything will be okay."

"Kevin?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it, I'll call you later, okay?"

One of Cindy's hands dropped out of my shirt and began to caress the bulge in my jeans.

"Okay. Kevin, there's just one thing."

"What's that?"

"Yesterday at the hospital, you said that you knew about Bailey and me."

"Yes, I remember," I replied, a little confused.

"You don't know everything."

"I don't want to know everything."

"Well I want you to know this. I want you to know so you can tell Bailey."

"Bailey and I really aren't on speaking terms right now, so I can't promise anything."

"Kevin, I don't know how to say this so I'm just going blurt it out. I had an abortion while you were gone. It was Bailey's baby."

"What? How can you be so sure? I mean you and Terry were still ... you know ... doing it, right?"

Cindy stopped teasing me and started paying more attention to the conversation.

"Yes, Terry and I were still having sex but we always used protection. Terry always uses a condom because he lasts longer. Bailey and I, we never used anything. It had to be his."

"Edith, why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want that bastard, Bailey, to know."

"I'm not sure I'm the right person to deliver your message. I don't know how he will react."

Edith cut me off, "Well, I better get going. I think the babysitter is on the other line. I'll talk to you later."

The phone went dead.

Why was Edith telling me this? Why is she getting me involved?

Cindy waited for me to say something. In shock, I slowly replaced the phone on the receiver, and wrapped my arms tightly around her as I leaned back in the booth.

"Does the shuttle bus run over to the package store on Sundays?"

It was Cindy's turn to be confused, "I think so, why?"

"I need a drink."


Cindy and I arrived back at the hotel just after 1600. Since I'm underage, I was a little nervous walking thought the hotel lobby holding two brown paper bags from the package store. Luckily, no one at the front desk took notice. I guess the hotel staff was used to seeing alcohol traverse through the lobby on a regular basis. After all, this is the Navy Lodge.

Back in the room, we unloaded a fifth of Bacardi vanilla rum, a two-liter of coke, and a pint of Jagermeister for shots. We ordered ourselves a pizza for delivery, fixed ourselves a round of vanilla rum and cokes and got comfortable on the bed. I sat in silence with my back against the headboard. Cindy curled up on my left side and started sipping her drink.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on with you, Bailey, and Jones?"

Pulling my drink to my lips, I downed half of my glass, savoring the Bacardi as it slid down my throat.

"It all started when we were in Turkey..."

I told Cindy everything that happened in the last three weeks. I told her about getting drunk at the USO, the trip to the Compound, the prostitutes, and Jones's ballooning guilt. The whole time she let me talk, just listening to everything that was on my mind. Cindy surprised me at how well she reacted when I told her about my experience with Kasia. Of course, I conveniently left out the part about me losing my virginity in a Turkish brothel.

The pizza delivery guy showed up. We each grabbed a slice and returned to the bed while I continued telling my story. Cindy flinched when I got to the part about Bailey having an affair with Edith.

"You seem pretty upset about what Bailey did."

"Of course I am! Friends don't fuck with their friend's wives."

Cindy pulled away from me and sat on the edge of the bed facing the wall. "You know that I was having an affair with HT1 Woodson during the cruise."

"Yes, but what does that have to do with Bailey?"

"Are you upset with me?"

"Cindy, what you and Woodson did is none of my business. Your relationship..."

Cindy interrupted me, "Affair."

"Okay. Affair. Your affair is over and I'm not going to judge you."

"Why not? Woodson's married. Kevin, why is what I did any different than what Bailey did?"

I had no answer.

"How can you not be angry with me if I'm guilty of the same sin?"

"Cindy, I'm head over heels for you."

"Because we had sex?"

"No. That's not it." I reached over and put my hand on top of hers. "I've always been attracted to you. I've just never known how to get close enough to tell you. Last night was a dream come true for me."

Cindy turned to face me. She gauged my sincerity by studying my expression. She locked her fingers with mine. I pulled her effortlessly from the edge of the bed. We met in the middle and hugged each other tightly. Cindy began to sniffle as she struggled to hold back her tears.

"Kevin, I don't want to be hurt. I know I've made mistakes and I'm trying not to make them again. Can you forgive me for being such a bad person?"

"I'm not going to hurt you Cindy. I know your affair with Woodson is over. We're moving on. You and me," I kissed the top of her head. She held me tighter and sniffled against my chest.

"Besides, I'm proud of you," I said.

"Why's that?" She asked surprised.

"Because at least you feel badly about having an affair. You had the smarts to get out of a dead-end relationship with Woodson. Bailey on the other hand doesn't get it. He still thinks he did Jones' a favor."

Cindy hugged me tighter, "Thank you for not judging me."

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get close to you."

Cindy pulled her head from my chest and looked up at me. Her eyes were a little puffy but still as beautiful as ever. I melted in those eyes and leaned down to kiss her. As soon as we connected, her tongue parted my lips and thrust into my mouth. We kissed deeply and slowly. We wrapped our arms around each other and squeezed. After a long moment, I broke the embrace. I leaned back and studied Cindy's face. She had a strange grin on her face, almost as if she was up to something.

"What?" I asked.

Before I knew what happened, Cindy lunged at me. She attacked me like a lion tackling a gazelle in the Serengeti, throwing me back against the bed. Just as quickly, she straddled me and started tugging at my t-shirt, pulling it over my head. I started to remove my hands from the bundled shirt but Cindy grabbed my wrists and forced them into the pillow above me.

"Not so fast," She said in her seductive voice.

Cindy steadied herself on my chest and continued to hold my arms over my head. She grabbed the loose fabric of my bundled shirt and began to twist it together. My wrists pulled tight, with the tangled t-shirt effectively working as a makeshift restraint. Cindy wrapped the twisted part of my shirt around my wrists and rested the loose end in the palm of my hand.

"Hold that. If you let go, I'll stop. Do you understand?"

The way she was holding me, her perky breasts brushed against my face through her shirt. I whimpered, "Yes."

"Good."

She sat up, slid down over my hips, and started slowly to unbutton her own shirt. Cindy's warning still fresh in memory, I struggled with the urge to reach up and assist her. I wasn't very familiar with the submissive game that Cindy was making me play but I decided to go along. Why ruin a good thing? It was obvious that Cindy was enjoying herself as she began to make a show of unbuttoning her top. Teasing the fabric around each button, she alternated tugs back and forth until each popped open from the applied pressure. After several agonizing moments, she finally ran out of buttons.

Reaching into the opening of her slightly parted shirt, Cindy grabbed herself under the cups of her bra and pushed her breasts together. Her bosoms meshed and a surprisingly generous cleavage appeared. Cindy moaned and repeated the motion of groping her own breasts. I felt a rush of blood flood into my penis. My erection reached full mast when she added the grinding of her hips against me to her little striptease act.

Cindy tossed her head back and ran her fingers through her hair. She paused like that with her hands behind her neck. Her chest jutted out as she arched her back. Her erect nipples poked through the delicate cloth of her lacey bra, begging me to suck them. My mouth started to water as I could imagine the delicate taste of her flesh on my lips.

Cindy brought her arms down and placed her hands flat on my chest. She gently tweaked my nipples with her fingers and then started rubbing her hands up my chest. Her fingers danced over my shoulders, continuing the caress along the undersides of my arms, up past my elbows. She had to lean over me completely to reach my forearms. Her face was directly in front of mine and I felt her breath as she exhaled above me.

Slowly Cindy reversed the motion of her hands until she was again sitting up and playing with my nipples. She tweaked them between her index finger and thumb, and then slowly started to stretch out again on top of me repeating the long caress along my arms.

"I can feel the throbbing of your cock though my jeans," She said.

I saw an opportunity to turn this tease around. I lifted my hips up from the bed, grinding my erection harder between her spread legs. Cindy moaned softly as I writhed beneath her.

"You really don't like being submissive do you?"

"Not when I'm so turned on by such a beautiful woman."

"Well you better try harder or else you'll get nothing."

"Nothing?" I cried, "There is no way you can stop right now. You want me just as bad as I want you!"

"You think so?"

She lifted off me and settled at my side.

My jaw dropped as I watched her lay nonchalantly on her stomach next to me.

"My god, you can't be serious!" I pleaded.

"My game. My rules. If you don't want to play, then I guess we can watch TV or something."

"Okay. Your rules. Please don't stop." The urgency of my voice was most apparent.

"Humm, I'm not so sure," She teased, "How do I know you'll behave?"

"I give you my word. I even promise to play fair!"

Cindy smirked, "Well you have one strike against you. So you better be careful," Cindy rolled off the bed and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"You don't think I'm just going to jump back on top of you again, do you? I have to get warmed up again." She winked and walked to the foot of the bed. Facing away from me, she started to move her hands up and down her sides caressing her flanks. She picked up her slow striptease where she left off, letting her open shirt drop to the floor behind her.

"But you're so far away from me!" I whined.

Cindy looked over her shoulder, "If you're a good boy, you will be rewarded."

She returned to making a show of undressing. Her hands played with the waistband of her jeans. I heard the pop of a button and the sound of a zipper releasing, but I couldn't see anything other than the fine definition of her back muscles flexing as she slowly rocked her hips side to side.

As she moved ever so seductively in front of me, her jeans began slowly to slip over the curves of her hips. Inch by painful inch, each sway slowly helped shed the garment like a butterfly emerging out of the tight confines of a silky cocoon. After swinging her hips for an endless eternity, the waistband finally slipped over the perky curves of her ass checks, allowing her jeans suddenly to fall to her ankles.

Alleluia!

Cindy stepped out of her pants and stood before me in her lacey bra and matching panties. Obviously, she changed into this outfit earlier on the ship, somehow planning this tease long before we returned to the hotel.

"Are you getting thirsty over there?"

"Not really. A little lonely maybe."

"Well I could really use a drink. My lips are so ... parched."

She walked over to the table where we put the bottles from the package store and grabbed the pint of Jagermeister. Returning to the bed, Cindy sat next to me and twisted the top off the pint. She dipped her middle finger into the top of the bottle, submerging her fingertip into the blackish liquid. Pulling it out, she brought her finger to her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm. Are you sure you're not thirsty?" She purred.

"Well maybe a little," I said sheepishly.

Cindy again dipped her finger into the bottle. This time she brought her finger to my lips. I opened my mouth and attempted to suck her finger but Cindy decided to coat my lips instead. She ran her fingertip in a gentle circle around my lips. The alcohol tingled against my skin. She pulled her finger back and watched while I used my tongue to pull the flavor into my mouth.

Again, Cindy dipped her finger in the bottle. She pulled it out and touched it to my nipple, coating it thoroughly then dove down with her lips to remove the liquor with her tongue. Her lips puckered as she sucked hard.

She repeated the treatment for my other nipple. Her lips attached to my chest while the scent of her hair filled my senses. I felt my arms above me unconsciously lifting off the bed. I wanted to grab her and kiss her. The urge to throw Cindy down and fuck her wildly grew like a wild fire in my mind.

God she can't keep doing this to me!

"Oh baby that feels good," I moaned.

"Would you like another drink?"

"Yes. I would love one," I said more confidently

"Good. Open your mouth."

Cindy aligned the bottle above my open mouth and slowly began to trickle a small stream from the pint. I swallowed once, twice, three times. Cindy kept pouring. The steady flow of liquor soon overwhelmed me and I had to close my mouth, causing a stream of the alcohol to flow down over my cheeks. Cindy quickly pulled the bottle back and dove in for a kiss. She lapped up all the spilt fluid on my face and thrust her tongue into my mouth to clean some more. My mind was spinning as Cindy engaged my lips. I yearned to pull her close and have her nimble body on top of mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.