Cleaning Becky

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He craved her bad enough to do whatever she wanted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   .

I craved her more than any other woman I had ever known. The first time I saw her I felt a fierce desire to take her by the hand and lead her to my bedroom and keep her there forever. Dark smoldering eyes, hair as black as a starless night sky, slim waisted, high breasted and lips that cried out "kiss me!" And she was unattainable - she was my son's wife.

I both looked forward to, and dreaded, going to family gatherings. Knowing that she would be there both drew me to them and made me afraid to go. The more I saw her the more I wanted her; the more I saw her the more despair I felt knowing that I could never have her. Yes, I wanted her as much as I wanted life itself - and she knew it! How she knew I'll never know, but know she did; it was obvious in the way she touched me whenever we came close and it was obvious in every look and gesture she made whenever we were in the same room together. The husky way she said "Hi Dad" or "Goodbye Dad" and the way her lips would linger when she kissed my cheek fairly screamed out to me "I know!"

I finally reached a point where I had to avoid being around her and I began ducking all the social gatherings where I knew she would be in attendance. I went almost nine months without seeing her and then my wife threw me a surprise birthday party and there she was. Halfway through the evening Becky came up to me and in a voice that went right to my cock said:

"You've been avoiding me Dad, and I know why. You want me and it's killing you because you think you can't have me. But you know what? One of these days when the circumstances are right I'll give you what you want. And do you know why?" And then, before I had a chance to say anything, she went on, "Because I want it too."

She smiled, gave me a pat on the cheek, and walked away from me. Later that night, as she and my son were leaving, Becky kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear:

"Soon baby, and it will be worth the wait - I promise."

I did not sleep that night; I tossed and turned as images of Becky moved in and out of my subconscious. If she called I would go to her regardless of the consequences to my marriage, or hers. I knew it wasn't right, but I knew that I couldn't stop myself.


The call didn't come from Becky; it came from my son Steve. "Dad, I'm going out of town on business for a couple of days and I told Becky she could call you if she needed anything. Is that okay with you?"

Oh God, I thought, this is bad. It's not right, what is going to happen is not right. Steve's voice cut into my thoughts, "Dad? Are you there?" I managed to croak out that I would be available if Becky needed me and as I put the phone down I prayed that what was going to happen would not end in disaster for all concerned.

Steve's flight left at 3:15 and at 4:10 Becky called. My wife took the call and listened for a bit before turning to me and saying:

"Honey, Becky has a plumbing problem and wonders if you can come over and take a look at it."

I did my best to look reluctant, but then said, "Tell her I'll be over as soon as I can gather up some tools."

As I was leaving my wife said, "Be nice George. Remember, this is the first time Steve has gone off and left her alone and she is bound to be down in the dumps over it."

Becky met me at the door in high heels, crotchless panty hose, and nothing else. She did a slow pirouette in front of me and asked, "You like?" And then she came over to me and put her hand on my crotch, "Oh you like. You most definitely like."

She went to her knees and fished out my erect cock and took it in her mouth and sucked on it for a minute or so. My hands moved to the back of her head and I began to fuck her face, but she pulled away from me and laughingly said:

"Not so fast Dad, not so fast. We have plenty of time and I have a few surprises for you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.