Betty Takes Three - Cover

Betty Takes Three

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: How my career as a watcher began.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Slow   .

My career as a watcher started when I was a young lad and came about because I was worried I might lose a friend or two. My parents had died in an accident two years before and I was living with my oldest sister Marie. Much as I loved her I still got to be honest - Marie was a drunken slut. She'd go out boozing, bring home some guy, fuck him and pass out. One morning two of my buddies stopped by to pick me up for a weekend camping trip and as we went to my room to grab my stuff we walked by Marie's room. The door was open and Marie was lying naked on top of the bed covers. Brian stopped to look at her and I grabbed his arm and pulled him away. We took my stuff out to the car and when I tossed it into the trunk I noticed Brian wasn't with us. We went back into the house and found Brian sliding his cock into my sister. As a loving brother I should have run into the room and pulled him off of her, but I didn't. Brian was one of my best buddies and I might have hurt our friendship, and then of course there was the fact that watching him fuck Marie was making my dick hard. Marie's body knew what was happening to it, and I suppose on some drunken level her mind did too, because she responded albeit not too energetically. When Brian finished and got off I saw Joe looking nervously at me and I knew what he wanted and so I gave him the nod.

We never did go camping that weekend. Brian and Joe fucked Marie three times each that afternoon and by the third time for each of them Marie was sufficiently with it to give them both a good time. By that time of course I was in the closet. Marie never did know that I knew about Brian and Joe and she never did know that she hadn't taken them on of her own free will. They each managed to get her a couple of more times, but I wasn't able to arrange to be there to watch. I was, however, hooked on watching.


I lost a lot of sleep over the next couple of years because every time Marie would go out for the evening I would wait for her to come home. When she came home I would peek out the window and if she was alone I would go to bed, but if she had some one with her I would race to her closet which meant that I was stuck there until she feel asleep. Watching Marie in action was an education in sexuality; name a position and I saw Marie use it. I saw her with anywhere from one to seven guys and if there was anything of a sexual nature that could be done, I watched Marie do it. And Marie taught me another valuable lesson that had nothing to do with sex - never let your beliefs get in the way! Marie was a racist! Blacks were 'niggers', Latinos were 'spics' and 'fucking wetbacks' and Orientals were 'fucking slopeheads', and they were all "worthless pieces of shit" until she got them in her bed. Then they were 'honey', 'sweetie', 'baby' and 'lover', and she took their cum in every hole. I can't even remember how many times I've seen her reach out and grab a black guys cock as he was getting up to leave and say, "One more time baby, please?"


Eventually I got old enough and it was time for me to go out on my own. I rented an apartment and then started looking for a lady who didn't mind threesomes. I wanted to watch, but I was tired of hiding in the closet. I was surprised to find that the type of woman I was looking for wasn't all that hard to come by and I spent the next four years watching and participating and loving it. I was once asked why I got such a kick out of watching some other guy fuck a woman and even though I gave the matter a lot of thought I couldn't come up with an answer. I honestly didn't have any idea why it turns me on, I just know that it does. I eventually met the girl that I was destined to marry and since fate likes to fuck with people she was naturally not the kind of girl interested in my kind of sex. Not that Betty didn't like sex as much as I did, because she did - she loved it. The night I met her she gave me a blowjob in my car and then followed me home where we fucked for three straight days and never got dressed. No, Betty loved sex, but only with one guy at a time. She would do it all; suck your dick, take it in the ass, give you all the pussy you could handle, but only her boyfriend of the moment, no one else.

Betty and I went together, off and on, for over a year. It was plain that we liked each other - a lot - and we were good together, but after being together for a couple of months we would get into an argument over some pissy assed little thing and she would split and some one else would fuck her for a while. We would get back together and the cycle would repeat itself. While she was gone I'd hook up with one of the sluttier girls I knew and fuck and watch to my hearts content, but while I was watching her being fucked by as many other guys as wanted her I'd be seeing Betty in my mind. I finally realized that I wanted Betty to be around full time. I don't know if that fits the definition of love, but that's the way I felt. It was a strange feeling knowing that I felt that way about Betty and also knowing that if the cycle held she'd be fucking some other guy for at least the next two months before getting together with me again.

I was surprised when barely a month had gone by and I got a phone call from Betty asking me to meet her for dinner. My second surprise came when she started the conversation by saying:

"I've missed you and I've been miserable the whole time we've been apart."

My response was, "Are you really all that hungry?"

She said no and I said that we ought to get out of there and go home. I no sooner had my key in the ignition than she had her head in my lap and when we got to the apartment we practically ripped each other's clothes off. We spent the next two hours rolling around on the bed and when we were through and resting in each other's arms I told her how I felt. She got up on an elbow and looked down into my face and said:

"Do you really mean that?" and when I said yes she said, "That's how I feel too."

We were married two weeks later. The first year went by with no problems and we were very happy together, but as we moved into our second year I noticed that Betty was starting to get irritable at times, but I paid no attention to it. About the same time I started missing being able to watch. I couldn't bring myself to step outside the marriage and get with one of the sluts I used to hang with so I pushed it to the back of my mind and resigned myself to the fact that it was never going to happen again.

And then one day I came home from work and found dinner all ready on the table and two bottles of wine on the sideboard. As Betty poured me a glass I asked her what was the occasion and she said she'd tell me later, after I'd had a glass or two of wine to loosen me up. We were on the second bottle when I said, "Okay, lets have it."

Betty drained her glass and then said, "There isn't an easy way to do this so I'll just lay it out on the table and hope you understand. I'll understand if you tell me to haul ass when I'm finished. You know how I was before you married me and yet you married me anyway and you had every right to expect that marriage would change me, but it hasn't. I guess once a slut, always a slut. Anyway, I want you to know that I've never been happier than being married to you and I wish I could continue, but I've got a problem."

By that point I was beginning to worry that she was going to leave me for someone else (and I wasn't too far wrong), but before I could ask a question she went on:

"I've been real nervous and irritable lately and I finally figured out what's wrong. I'm not getting enough cock." She saw the look that came over my face and said, "No, I said that wrong. You are giving me all the cock I should need, but what's missing is the variety that I was used to getting. You know the old saying that if you ate steak every day you would eventually get tired of it and want a hot dog or hamburger? Well, that's where I am. I love your cock and you are great in bed, but I need a change up every once in a while."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.